Battle Video Smack/UrlTv Presents: JC vs Chilla Jones

Discussion in 'Battle Video Archives' started by gholland, Oct 10, 2012.

?

Who Won?

1. JC

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Chilla Jones

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. too tough to call

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. woahdolla

woahdolla New Member

You're a fuckin clown... I said I can change a vowel sound... how?

No its not forced... bow is spelled BOW as in bow to the king.... el bow ... the vowel sound is the only thing that changed... so no, it's not forced at all, actually extremely creative.

You're a clown, I cant take you seriously bro. My shit is about twice as cold as the face the tree / chin check shit... of course no one will come admit it cus I'm too cocky.. But who the fuck cares.

We can do a text battle if you want so you can get embarassed
    test
  2. woahdolla

woahdolla New Member

I come off the top like Macho Man... "Ooohhhh Yeeaahhh.." Change up vowel sounds with my wordplay, how?
    I'm Rock hard, fan favorite, King of the Ring... After you take this People's (e)L... bow

Damn, just reworked it.. Now it's one of the coldest lines ever.... Especially if you know how macho man talk.

I'm the goat. Chilla the only person might can give me comp wordplay wise.
    test
  3. AllNite

AllNite Active Member

Text battle? Come on man, you can't really be this lame.

Your posts prove your stupidity better than I ever could. Bravo. Have fun being the cocky sick lyricist that you are. I'm sure it's only a matter of time before you blow up with sick lyrics like that.
    test
  4. Sky2real

Sky2real Active Member

:hoffawut:
    test
  5. Bladetragic

Bladetragic Member

Mook performance in the background of this battle was better than his Solomon performance.
    test
  6. chuckdeezy

chuckdeezy Member

:rio: :twotimes:
    test
  7. VonKaiser

VonKaiser Member

This should still be stickied. Battle of the year. Am I just that drunk or is Voss vs. Cidida and Rone vs. Blizzard still stickied but this battle isn't? Get it together RM.

Chilla is fucking incredible. I read that his presence and delivery needs work but I don't think it's required for him to be recognized for being as good as he is. It all works. Dude needs a top tier battle immediately. He's better than all of the PG, and Hitman and JJDD. Chilla vs. Big T needs to happen. Clips is the obvious choice but Chilla would eat his soul if it was outside of NY.

That said - JC is the biggest rising star of battle rap. Needs a headline battle ASAP. All things equal, JC vs. Surf or Verb would be ridiculous, but neither one of them would take it.
    test
  8. AsWeProceed

AsWeProceed Well-Known Member

rewatching this >> rewatching lux/cal
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.