Battle Video Smack/UrlTv Presents - Big Kannon Vs O-Red

Discussion in 'Battle Video Archives' started by gholland, Jun 16, 2013.

1. Gopher D'Gusto

Gopher D'Gusto Well-Known Member

Audio's decent if you have headphones. URL's put out way worse in the past, so I'm kinda surprised Smack held onto it so long.

Kannon is a goddamn monster. I hope this leads to him getting big names consistently. I'd love to see Big Kannon vs. Big T on some king of Chicago shit at some point.
    test
  2. TheGodOfPez

TheGodOfPez Whiskey for breakfast

Will wait until sober to watch. Stoked. The Vault URL vids are a good look.
    test
  3. VanillaNigga

VanillaNigga Alf Gang 2.0

I didn't think the audio was that bad really
    test
  4. HommyHom

HommyHom Member

I've always been a fan of Kannons rebuttal ability. This was a cool battle, I expected more from both sides but then again Red didn't really have anything to gain from this tbh. The audio wasn't bad at all but rather the crowd was just loud as hell or rather just louder than the battlers mics. Prolly would've been more enjoyable without all the extra pauses and pacing and waiting for the crowd to settle down.
    test
  5. NotATr0ll

NotATr0ll Well-Known Member

dam big kannon killed that first round shit
    test
  6. Bladetragic

Bladetragic Member

HOLY SHIT!!! Kannon rebuttals!!!!!! >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

That Rip Hamilton line was so cold, made me literally get up and ran out the room for the first time ever while watching a battle.

I don't care what nobody says, Kannon freestyle/rebuttal game is up there w/ the best of the best. Yes, even Hollow who ya'll worship so much.
    test
  7. NotATr0ll

ored first was good too but big kannon got that
    test
  8. NotATr0ll

ored got round 2
    test
  9. NotATr0ll

dammit big kannons 3rd gonna be hard to beat. holy shit
    test
  10. NotATr0ll

kannon won this clearly 2-1 wow oreds first L in forever.. why was big kannon never back on url after this? smh
    test
  11. Bladetragic

Bladetragic Member

Dope ass battle! They were going back and forth and I think it can really go either way. Neither one really lost here to me. Really wanna see Kannon get some big names. Big Kannon vs Clharlie Clips could be crazy w/ both of them coming w/ freestyles and rebuttals. If cats like Suge, Sco, Tec 9, Nuborn, etc can get URL main stage battles then Kannon should definitely be up there.

Not really sure what all the fuss was about w/ the audio. It seemed about the same as the audio from all the other battles from this event. Audio from that Detroit event was worse imo. Arsonal/Calicoe and a couple other ones only had audio coming out of one side of the speakers. This was nowhere near as bad as they made it seem. Gotta be more to it.
    test
  12. kwikwitit

kwikwitit philly reppin

Your opinion is invalid if you gave bk the 2nd.. Red bodied that round. The only close round was the 1st, BK bodied the 3rd.
    test
  13. NotATr0ll

true
    test
  14. JobOne

JobOne Man of the Hour

Kannon got that 3rd clearly. Probably edge him the 2nd as well. Kannon's rebuttals were really swinging the momentum in his favor. Good battle tho. Would like to see Kannon get some more battles on URL.
    test
  15. mdk

mdk i dump and i sprout

I like the public service announcement Beasley did at the beginning. I wonder if they will actually crack down on rappers and their entourages skipping the line and getting in for free. That was a big part of what fucked up Armageddon it seemed like to me from my place in line. Calicoe would roll up to the front with 6 homies...they would all go in, maybe some other dude would come up with 4 heads and they would go in, etc. all before any normal ticket holders even got thru. I'm talking URL rappers that weren't even battling that day with all their homies just walking thru the door. Mad props to URL for cracking down on that shit. I'm sure they will have a successful event this time and they will know how to handle the door the best possible way.
    test
  16. The Crate

The Crate Zero Star

Damn I can't believe they held this joint for so long. There was literally only a couple parts where I couldn't hear everything and it was for a quick sec at most. Big Kannon had SOME SHIT!!! His 3rd was extra wild, but it seemed like every time O Red came back with some fire to match him. I got Red rounds 1 &2 and Kannon getting the Third, but don't sleep on Red's third he kept his cool numerous times and still caught wreck when the crowd was ready to jump on him and still had some nice bars. Red 2-1 but great great battle on both sides and dumb replay value.

salute
    test
  17. ivey[cb]

ivey[cb] Keep Bangin

2-1 kannon imo.. really close.. audio wasn't all that bad at all.. rip hamilton rebuttal >>>>>
    test
  18. Quietloudass

Quietloudass Member

test
  19. Haze305

Haze305 Flite Team Movement

I thought Kannon won 2-1. I did not know his rebuttal game was that nice.
    test
  20. Orange407County

Orange407County Well-Known Member

Kannon got that
    test