Battle Video SMACK/URL TV Presents: Real Deal vs. B-Magic

Discussion in 'Battle Video Archives' started by since83, Jun 18, 2012.

?

Who won?

Poll closed Jul 9, 2012.
  1. Real Deal

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. B-Magic

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Too close

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. serge

serge Well-Known Member

Not a lot of rock fans there, lol.

I got:

RD 1 (barely)
    Magic 2 (barely)
    RD 3

That's on first watch.

This will definitely translate into both of them getting much bigger competition once the views pour in.
    test
  2. Alterior

Alterior axe about me

It was close but B-Magic probably won that shit. His 1st was the best round, the other 5 were all relatively even.

Salute to Real Deal though, he nice with it and seem like a humble dude so I can't even be mad yall love that nigga.
    test
  3. tyronehouston

tyronehouston Well-Known Member

Real Deal having a polished performance>>>>>

Illmac take note

:thatwasme:
    test
  4. Top_Shelf_ENT

Top_Shelf_ENT Member

RD edged all 3 rounds to me. Exposing him in the 2nd and then magic saying something something fuck him like a secretary in the 3rd just solidified Real Deals win IMO
    test
  5. sundeep

sundeep Member

my god this battle was good, everything we read on the recaps or twitter definitely lived up. The last couple of non "big" battles from the URL have shown they have the best match makers period, and KOTD needs to step up in that department.
    test
  6. ESheights

ESheights Active Member

That battle is clearly debatable for either. Anyone that says one won clearly as hell is on some fan boy shit.
    test
  7. caleidoskope

caleidoskope Member

rd got it.. great battle
    test
  8. Bladetragic

Bladetragic Member

This was nowhere near a body bag like people were saying. I think Real Deal took it home with the 3rd and was solid as usual but B-Magic was goin' in and had some dope lines. That Nicolas Cage scheme was nasty. He OD'd on the name flips as usual and the teacher shit, but Real Deal kinda OD'd on the whole "you're black and from the streets and I'm just an innocent white guy" angle. And everybody's been complaining about the whole "in your other battles you said..." angle so I hope they hold Real Deal to same standard b/c he used it heavily.

Both emcees had a good showing imo. Great fucking battle!
    test
  9. serge

serge Well-Known Member

RD got the only clear round with the 3rd, whether you split the other two between both of them, think 1 was a tie and Magic edged another or both were ties, so RD got it imo.

I have to rewatch, though.
    test
  10. D-Lor

D-Lor Well-Known Member

The way Magic came out I thought Real deal was gonna have a tough time, But Real deal stuck with him the whole way then pulled ahead at the end.

Yeah, Great battle.
    test
  11. TripWire

TripWire Exposed

Was this the best battle at the event? Certainly better than DNA/Tech and imo better than Tay Roc/Rich and QP/BC. Both of these guys deserve a bigger opponent.
    test
  12. TheRealWarlock

TheRealWarlock Top 5 In The 505

crazy me & smack share the same birthday haha
    test
  13. gregrieke20

gregrieke20 Well-Known Member

lol, point taken.

Also, the thing SMACK said at the beginning about the "legends" and so forth. Did anyone else think he might be trying to like "throw people off the scent" of the Summer Madness card?...like at the time of this battle maybe they thought they weren't going to reveal the SM card, and instead show all those legend battles (Mook, Lux, etc) as "surprises" closer to the Summer Madness date or something?

I'm not trying to "reach" here or whatever either. Just the way Smack brings it up, and his whole general demeanor when he says it; from the shit-eating grin to this look on his face that seems to say "let me try a little of the ol' reverse psychology here".

But since that time they've obviously revealed the battles. Idk the dates of when all these things happened, so I could be way off, but it seemed like a possibility to me.
    test
  14. kdad64

kdad64 Member

This shyt was (at least to me) worth the wait...
    Peep B-Magic... He was enjoying RD as much as the crowd was....
    1st 2 rounds was a back & forth slugfest but the 3rd was all RD...
    I would've given it 2-1 or maybe 3-0 like that dude shouted after RD was goin' ham in the 3rd....
    Dope ass battle!

:surf:

also props to the "Tunk prepares for URL" tag

There will never be enough Tunk tags...
    test
  15. Frankie Wapps

Frankie Wapps New Member

real deal >>>>>>

you know its dope when you can over look any slips or stutters and look forward to hearing the punch or end of the scheme. hopefully they give him a chance and give him better competition in the future.
    test
  16. Pavan

Pavan Active Member

They let Charlie Clips, DNA, X-Factor a bunch of others spit for like 8 minutes and don't let RD finish his last round on his debut? That's some fucked up shit.

I thought Magic was gonna take the first but than RD came out swinging!
    Definitely both of this dudes best round in this battle. But I thought RD took the first and the third convincingly.
    test
  17. SuperNegger

SuperNegger Toe Tagger Type Negger

B Magic got surprised af.

Real Deal 3-0. No debating. He even catered to the crowd with the race shit, believe it or not. If he didn't come with the black/white lines he probably wouldn't have got the crowd on his side. Well crafted rounds suited for a win in URL.
    test
  18. gregrieke20

gregrieke20 Well-Known Member

Agreed...idk about the rest of y'all, but I'm chalkin it up to good ol' fashioned, unbridled, reverse racism...pretty cut and dry really.
    test
  19. serge

serge Well-Known Member

In the long run, it'll only work in his favor, though.
    test
  20. Jizzurrection

Jizzurrection College Educated

Wow that was a pretty awesome battle on both sides

I gave it to Magic 2-1
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.