Battle Video SMACK/URL TV Presents: Real Deal vs. B-Magic

Discussion in 'Battle Video Archives' started by since83, Jun 18, 2012.

?

Who won?

Poll closed Jul 9, 2012.
  1. Real Deal

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. B-Magic

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Too close

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MattPORTLAND

MattPORTLAND Well-Known Member

Real real won but magic came dope like he ejaculated crack
    test
  2. Dusted77

Dusted77 Active Member

Smack ONLY ever ever stops time on garbage bars...check all their vids for evidence
    test
  3. FleeKan

FleeKan always THAT nigga

LMAOOOOOO Real Deal killed him though

have black people just ignored all the terrible shit B Magic spit? its funny because they cant claim that Magic outrapped or outperformed him so they just ignore the obvious disaparity in bars
    test
  4. SaM HaiN

SaM HaiN Onslaught

this is one of those battles that seems a lot closer in the footage (though deal def won) but i have a feeling that most people in the crowd that day said that deal murdered magic judging by people's reactions to his shit.
    test
  5. FleeKan

'OMG RAP MUSIC PREFERS A STYLE OVER THE ONE I PERSONALLY PREFER!!! RACISM!!!!'

this is a strange battle, peoploe are saying its close but win for RD
    test
  6. JohnnyTrashh

JohnnyTrashh New Member

test
  7. FleeKan

Real Deal vs Tay Rock is a possiblity but no way is he getting Big T in the URL. In KOTD yes but URL? Fuck no.
    test
  8. MikeNUFC

MikeNUFC New Member

Real Deal could adapt to any environment, I swear. Guy is just so versatile.
    test
  9. MyKe SeaN

MyKe SeaN Paula Deen is my hero.

Have white people just ignored the terrible flow and lack luster punches Real Deal spit?

Real Deal wrote the battle of his life with this one it seemed. If takes this angle with the next street battler he's going to start looking like Okwerdz. B-Magic is considered a lower-mid tier battler in the URL and still looked like the winner to a lot of people. (check the youtube comments) RD is going to have to come with it if he wants to compete with the T-Rex's/Big T's of the URL.
    test
  10. Lackadaisical

Lackadaisical Well-Known Member

Smack cut Deal off cus he knew Deal bodied Magic with dat ''what happens when a white dude wins... aite den'' game over bitches. hahaha. he didn't want magic to get bodied even more. how nice.
    test
  11. DragonAndLance

DragonAndLance Shoryuken!

go check the comments for every dumbfoundead battle. check the polls. tell me which is more accurate pls. go check most youtube comments and see how wrong they are. look at both polls on this and the other site and tell me whose winning pls. ty.
    test
  12. BabyTasha

BabyTasha Well-Known Member

This was a great battle. I throughly enjoyed it =)
    test
  13. Dusted77

Dusted77 Active Member

I'm not even gona argue with a clown like u...fact is RD had one hot line the whole battle and his rebuttles and angles were :facepalm2:
    test
  14. Jest Chillin

Jest Chillin New Member

Saying RD only had one hot line the whole battle is just as ridiculous as saying B Magic spit "terrible shit." Pot meet Kettle.
    test
  15. Dusted77

Dusted77 Active Member

Ok two hot lines .... happy?
    test
  16. YogthSothoth

YogthSothoth Cult Leader

Just watched this shit for the first time. They both put on a hell of a performance and I think this one is definitely going to have some replay value. On first viewing I think I might have to edge this to B-Magic. He didn't have as many haymakers but he definitely had a few crazy lines (Desert Eagle for a teachers pet fucking got me) and just a far more entertaining structure/flow/delivery.

Real Deal did really well, and got a lot of love. Some huge haymakers that had the crowd going nuts. All that "You said this" "You said that" shit really drives me crazy though. Everything that wasn't that came off really well.
    test
  17. BlondeRonDaDon

BlondeRonDaDon Long John Ya' Mom

Dead @ this thread having nearly as many views as diz/bis... wow

I think that goes to show how close this battle actually was... No way this was a body bag on real deal's part. If anything, the majority say he won by a hair... The poll is very deceiving.
    test
  18. battle watcher

battle watcher New Member

go white people! dominate one of the few cultural spheres left unbleached.

Real Deal was good in this, really fucking good. He showed comprehensively that he is a better rapper, which I believe is the point of these encounters.

Congratulations Trevor, you were very very good and also congrats to Mr Magic for having a battle a 1,000 times more exciting than Diz vs Canibus.

I'm on RNT.
    test
  19. TheGodOfPez

TheGodOfPez Whiskey for breakfast

Oh fuck yes!
    test
  20. WillyQuoter

WillyQuoter Active Member

lmfao "i'll put deal in the newspaper like a coupon", "i'll put this teacher in a box, yearbook" and "i let that heat wave over your grill like a cook out" goodness b-magic has the best wordplay in battle rap :funny: :funny:... embarrassed the poor guy..
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.