SMACK/ URL PRESENTS -SM2-: MURDA MOOK vs IRON SOLOMON

Discussion in 'Battle Video Archives' started by fullofnrg, Sep 18, 2012.

?

Who won

1. Mook

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Iron

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lennycooke

lennycooke technical,always hav been

i have no will to watch the final two rounds ever.

im surprised i made it through three honestely
    test
  2. caliphkhan

caliphkhan and if you are concerned

much obliged
    test
  3. Haze305

Haze305 Flite Team Movement

Mook won 5-0. #TeamWhite out of control for even thinking Solomon got a round or even won this battle.
    test
  4. BruthaSmith

BruthaSmith Member

If Iron had not stopped and called it i would have went 3-2 Iron. But if dude said he lost then it is what it is Mook wins by forfeit.
    test
  5. VTheGr8

VTheGr8 Member

One of the most disappointing battles of all time, Mook was painfully average...
    Solomon used one of the most annoying flows I've ever heard...

I think this is the last battle these two will ever have and its sad to see.
    test
  6. PUNJAHWON

PUNJAHWON Member

3rd time im watching this i almost get to the same point everytime then i just shut it down. i really wanna see it but its so bad after mook starts in his second
    test
  7. since83

since83 Well-Known Member

I refuse to vote for either of these two
    test
  8. haze skunk

haze skunk Member

is it legal to post here ?
    I found this in my bookmarks for some reason and I decided to watch the battle again

I watched the battle only once and it was painful the time couldn't go any slower..
    and now I decided to watch it one more time out of curiosity with a blunt and popcorn *da rebel voice* , and I have some shit I wanna get off my chest and youtube doesn't allow enough letters in the comment

Mook started snappin he got everybody's attention when he said "Break you down to the last molecule"
    he had few good angles and jokes
    the rest is all telling stories that rhyme.. weak basic punches, no lyrical creativity
    he had some good angles the white boy jokes were pretty funny,
    the jewish/ jesus crucified / solomon, both these angles
    could've been put together in 2 or 3 "max" schemes in a way that could make the shit blow up even more than it did in the venue

mook won the crowd by that white VS black so they just go nuts for whatever he says
    They're not gonna boo someone just talked about black power and basically represented team black !!!
    even the unbiased crowds on stage at points got bored while mook's spittin his shit, however his homies and some of the crowd were jumping up and down with every line lol

and the fact that iron wasn't on his A game didn't help either, the crowd booed him
    for using that wack ass style with a 34879853 minutes build up.. just get to the fuckin punchline already

as far as I'm concerned,
    using my own judging system, bar for bar, and creativity overall
    Iron bodied 1,2,4, ..some shit iron said went over my head so I didn't count points for it .. and he still outbarred mook
    he may have taken 5 too coz I didn't count that zimmerman bullshit

but iron just had a bad day, shit happens
    with the ok-ish performance of his+mook winning the crowd by his side

Iron's pen game is definitely sicker, but failed to impress the crowd with his style and flow

Mook won the atmosphere by presence, made up stories, and of course the race card :watwudthatdo:

iron probably learned from his mistake from the battle, and I guess I wanna see him battle soon cos I know for fact that he will do better

mook might too, who knows
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.