SMACK/ URL PRESENTS -SM2-: MURDA MOOK vs IRON SOLOMON

Discussion in 'Battle Video Archives' started by fullofnrg, Sep 18, 2012.

?

Who won

1. Mook

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Iron

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. IKNOWALL

IKNOWALL Well-Known Member

Mook addressed all of that for a reason. Mook made it clear before the video dropped his objective was to win so because of everything that happen he had to play defense. This is not aimed at you but if people actually think Mook would do the same shit vs a guy like Surf or Calico they are crazier than crazy glue
    test
  2. Jack Shitt

Jack Shitt Not "jackshit"

I've tried getting through this battle twice so far. I can't finish it.
    Neither rapper was particularly bad, it was the shitty crowd that ruined what could have potentially been a decent battle.
    test
  3. ghettonetics

ghettonetics remember, i got money!!

i cant believe people blame the crowd for this battle being shitty lol

i actually like that they were booing, i prefer the crowd not wanting to listen to bullshit over crowds cheering for anything that rhymes or has the slightest double meaning

kotd crowds would have cheered for iron and the battle wouldnt have been any better
    test
  4. Straight Upp!

Straight Upp! SHOWTIMMME

pulitzer prize........thats it hahah
    test
  5. uuuuuuuuu

uuuuuuuuu DOUG MUNNIE ~EZmunnieCLIQ

test
  6. Homegrown

Homegrown Pussy Money Weed Codeine

lol at that poll
    test
  7. Tom HAAANHKS

Tom HAAANHKS That digga

Now that Iron has been exposed as zimmerman do you think he'll still get any battles?
    Good eye mook. I knew I recognized him from somewhere.
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    The resemblance is striking isn't it?
    [​IMG]
    test
  8. LungZzZ

LungZzZ Well-Known Member

fucking hour long....god dammit... Imma actually lay a "vote" on this as everyone has an opinion on it...I usually do round break downs but don't name the winner.

:fivethree:

Mook took awhile to get going. Though the money and smack shit I did like and it did have its place.
    His closer was good and he had 1 or 2 punchlines in between I appreciated.
    Iron was starting sick but the swine flu was biiiiitten.
    Iron really slowed down halfway through his verse,
    started running to hard with the multies...would of liked some flips.

Mook took round 1.

Murk killed round 2, he had a good punchline pretty consistently throughout the verse. Jordan vs Kerr was sick.
    Iron didn't take this round either. His punchlines were there but they were like too deep. BUT they weren't hard to get he just go really into the scheme.

Third round Mook came decent but his weakest so far, didn't pick up until the testicle shit, but thats rapping about a mans nads.
    Either way it was the best punches of the round from him and got the most reaction from Busta.
    Iron doesn't have enough solid punchlines and some stuff that seems like it would be great, can't come off that way as he is rushing through his shit/spitting it less confidently because of the crowd.

Mook takes that round.

Mook wins, honestly 5 rounds is too much soloman.
    test
  9. YumYumRum

YumYumRum Member

When Iron Soloman started `rapping` i had to turn this shit off. That was awful. Mook was ok. Wont watch again...
    test
  10. YumYumRum

YumYumRum Member

Wow @ that many thinking Iron took this. That has to be one of the most terrible performances ive ever seen from a `top tier`.
    test
  11. DPrince408

DPrince408 D. Prince

I couldn't make it past round one, but Iron won that imo. He actually RAPPED and got at Mook as opposed to Mook just bragging about how much he got paid and how Iron's a nerd. I also don't give two fucks if you think your opinion has more validity than mine. I stand by what I said.
    test
  12. uuuuuuuuu

uuuuuuuuu DOUG MUNNIE ~EZmunnieCLIQ

lol if ur surprised about the poll now u should have looked 2 days ago iron solomon was landslide .....
    test
  13. YumYumRum

YumYumRum Member

:katface:
    test
  14. BoDiddley

BoDiddley New Member

where is the neither option?
    test
  15. Homegrown

Homegrown Pussy Money Weed Codeine

Crack cocaine is a hell of a drug.
    test
  16. Jaybeezy

Jaybeezy Member

think verb was right. Smack put out a good battle berfore MOOK AND after MOOK. now his battle lok even worse.
    test
  17. Odie1800

Odie1800 New Member

Everyone lost this battle, Mook sucked, Iron sucked more, the crowd sucked even more again!
    test
  18. My Kall

My Kall Well-Known Member

Solomon won, I don't care what anyone says, he rapped ALOT better than Mook, this would've been so much fairer in front of a KOTD audience. Mook bullied Solomon, but he was just yelling with a bit of simplistic rhyming thrown in, and he did nothing that came close to Solomon's cadences and intricate patterns. I actually forgot how dope Solomon can be. I'm glad the polls are at least close, I'm angry that the crowd were so abusive of Solomon when he was clearly the more talented battler, I'm furious that Solomon felt the need to concede a loss, because Mook didn't deserve to win.
    test
  19. Haze305

Haze305 Flite Team Movement

SMACK have the fans like this...

[​IMG]
    test
  20. NightmareEx

NightmareEx The Beast

I don't see how ya'll saying the crowd didn't give Solomon a chance. They did. He lost their attention with that Nelly shit. What Mood was saying about the way Solomon claims he freestyles...if that was true, then it would have been in Solomon's best interest to switch up and adapt his flow.

The best part about Solomon's game is that, the other nigga is usually spittin general stuff and he's spittin shit that hits closer to home. But he was the one spittin cute bars with a more intricate flow but wasn't really saying shit.

How can people say Solomon won this? I don't get it...
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.