SMACK/ URL PRESENTS -SM2-: MURDA MOOK vs IRON SOLOMON

Discussion in 'Battle Video Archives' started by fullofnrg, Sep 18, 2012.

?

Who won

1. Mook

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Iron

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Travdog

Travdog Member

I love Mook's "this aint Jordan vs Bird, this is practice this is Jordan vs Kerr"
    test
  2. Non-Centz

Non-Centz Member

Krs ones nose vs Jonah hills old stomach and neck beard
    test
  3. walk with me

walk with me Member

amongst street battle rappers mook style is the most duplicated.... i'm not going to list each person out but it should be pretty obvious
    test
  4. EyeurnMic

EyeurnMic New Member

I love how when Mook dropped the skittles Solomon got all up in his face
    But when Mook's friend stepped in he gave him a lot of space
    test
  5. NightmareEx

NightmareEx The Beast

I dunno how I feel about this battle. Yea, the crowd was bad but Mook's strategy was to snatch the attention away from Solomon. I've never seen a crowd turn on a nigga like that. TBH, I thought Solomon was gonna bust his ass, but I give Mook a clean sweep. The crowd wasn't entirely Iron's fault but those Nelly-esque flows weren't doing him favors. Also, seemed like they had Iron's mic on Mook's nose, the only time you could even hear Solomon was when he was in Mook's face.

Mook said more hard hitting shit, but he said a lot of stupid shit. I give him leeway on using the Jew stuff because Iron uses it in his favor in bars, but the other racist shit was just stupid.

Still, to me, Mook bodied Solomon overall. This wasn't Diz/Bis bad, but close.
    test
  6. mdotp89

mdotp89 New Member

The crowd already decided they weren going to let iron win. if they would of actually listned to him he said some shit. they both could of came harder but honestly fuck the crowd this wasnt the bodybag they made it out to be.
    test
  7. TheGodOfPez

TheGodOfPez Whiskey for breakfast

Tags are weak minus a few :/
    test
  8. Ethan Hunt

Ethan Hunt Active Member

Never give Mook 5-minute 5-round battles. He stretches his subjects way too much.

Lux >>>>>>>>> Mook
    test
  9. IKNOWALL

IKNOWALL Well-Known Member

...nope
    test
  10. uuuuuuuuu

uuuuuuuuu DOUG MUNNIE ~EZmunnieCLIQ

ok so something else i just thought of

so cuz SOlomon is on ecstasy he mixed up Em and Me???

or..

cuz if Solomon said "me" that would be referring to himself... idk how Murda Mook comes into the picture

like he didnt say "Fuckin with E.... u not trying to be Em... u trying to be MOOK!"
    test
  11. uuuuuuuuu

uuuuuuuuu DOUG MUNNIE ~EZmunnieCLIQ

iron solomon: damn idk if this x kicked in yet.... but i really wish i was eminem.... i mean... i wish i was ME..... whoa badhurrday
    test
  12. Old&BitterG

Old&BitterG New Member

It's been said but I'll say it again.. Solomon lost in my eyes, his sing song cadence was ass.. but Mook was marginal at best... barely good enough to beat any top tier guy.

The crowd had made their mind up from the jump who won and that's what made it seem like a body bag, the lack of any chance had to fuck with Solomon.
    test
  13. SiegeSupreme

SiegeSupreme Well-Known Member

Where is the Zimmerman quote?

Dont feel like watching this whole shit tbh
    test
  14. Hexinho

Hexinho Member

Iron IMO is an amazing battler

That being said this was really painful to watch. Iron tried to modify his style and it fell majorly flat.

Mook was equally bad tbh

I'm not sure if this is a sad or a good day for battle rap fans.

It is a good day for battlers thats for sure, shows how far they have evolved the art.
    test
  15. earlyearly

earlyearly Active Member

When Solomon started to talk bout work Visas I was ready to tap. But I finished. And I lost
    test
  16. Ravenous510

Ravenous510 Well-Known Member

It's the end of Mook's fifth round...it's the end of the battle...

Mook's bitch ass started pouring skittles on Solomon....Solomon looked like he was ready to shnap though...

Mook won, but he really took the cheap route, tbh...

His personals were far more effective than Solomon's ....I'll give him that...

There was so much that Solomon could have said about Mook that he completely left out....I was confuzzled by that shit...

The incident at the Arsonal vs. Rex battle when old boy put his hand on Mook's throat....the Math situation...I was waiting for Solomon to bring some of that shit up, but he never did...he must have been shook...
    test
  17. JustL617

JustL617 New Member

Truuuuu

EXACTLY!!!!! Im a Iron fan I feel people give Mook Battles off of randomness (ie. DOT on your face, DOT on your chest *crowd in the back ground "DOT, DOT, DOT"*) to me that was dumb weak...Mook lost to Serius... but Iron had bars in this one but his delivery was the wackest ever other than when he did that old school rap thing with Ness which almost lost that battle for him.. I really couldnt take too much this night I left during Iron's 3rd round verse.. after standing for 9-10 hours straight I didnt wanna hear that Bs... smh.. cmon Iron, your a legend you know you gotta come harder than that bro...
    test
  18. ghettonetics

ghettonetics remember, i got money!!

lmao @ mook saying "dont leave, trust me" like that trayvon martin shit was gonna be hot
    test
  19. OnMyOwnOfficial

OnMyOwnOfficial Member

where's the poll option for none
    test
  20. ghettonetics

ghettonetics remember, i got money!!

quote some hot iron solomon lines from this battle
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.