SMACK / URL PRESENTS: O-Red VS Swave Sevah

Discussion in 'Battle Video Archives' started by Lee Taylor, Jan 14, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. teacozy

teacozy New Member

You didn't like him vs. Young Kannon? I dunno, I thought he was going to go somewhere after watching that, especially since I assumed Kannon would body him but he didn't
    test
  2. TheAak

TheAak Well-Known Member

I could be wrong, but I could have sworn that the nigga said "hide your JEWELS and treat me like hitler right "

which makes sense, cause the Nazi's took all their valuable possessions

Actually, I was surprised that it got reaction, cause that fact isn't talked about, much, in comparison to all the other shit

if he said Hide your jews, then I'm disapointed in that punch, cause that's corny as corny as that Margarita/Margarito line

"You chocha, you sosa; I know high collide writes your rhymes and corks your bat, but it aint hard to peep yo... Just check his damn Raps/Wraps he's Margarito, but I'm hard to beat though"
    test
  3. SaM HaiN

SaM HaiN Onslaught

the weakest dude in url spent 8 bars calling out one of url's best and choked 15 seconds later.yehp. the final proving ground of battling. swave killed it easily.
    test
  4. IKNOWALL

IKNOWALL Well-Known Member

Um not really I had already seen ored vs black haze and joe light and some block city battle. I really enjoyed YK vs Big K but not as much vs lotta zay. I thought Ored vs YK was good but not epic like a lot of people were saying.

When I looked for the next big "star" I asked myself 2 things. Are the barz just on another level? Are they bringing an original style 2 the scene? If the answer yes to either i think this guy might be a star. If the answer is no to both. I say well I will just enjoy them for what they are. People like Ored and YK are the latter
    test
  5. Chamberfool

Chamberfool HAhahAHahaHAhahaHhaha

ayo lush what happened to you homie? You used to have this elevated sorta mature adult attitude..... mad CEO about shit like nothin bothered you. That lush was a good lush

Now you be on that faggot shit.

You are either finding that life is not what you thought it was or some woman broke your little Mediterranean pirate heart. Either way I feel for you my nigga
    test
  6. Lee Taylor

Lee Taylor Well-Known Member

funny, red does have tay roc next. you're crazy with the yung ill vs swave comment. ill wouldn't take that, fact. ill has rich on the 25th though..
    test
  7. Hadouken

Hadouken New Member

Sevah smashed this 3-0 ... that Urkle round by O-Red was weak as fuck tbh
    test
  8. Lee Taylor

Lee Taylor Well-Known Member

this.
    test
  9. goirish10

goirish10 Well-Known Member

"you t pain face having ass nigga"

Greatest comparison ever
    test
  10. willyword

willyword New Member

^^people on here probably gonna say i'm bias for st louis n blah blah blah... but even from a fan on the outside lookin in... young ill would not be a good match for swave to take... Ill would demolish him... his bars are waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay more advanced and he can go on n on with em.... 2... he isn't known to choke so swave ain't gonna get a freebie... now don't get me wrong i'm a fan of swave... i just don't think that he matches up well with ill...

i think that him vs head ice is the perfect matchup though... that one would be crazy... both from harlem to....
    test
  11. Lush One

Lush One MR. CALIFORNIA

lol yeah
    test
  12. DestroNY

DestroNY Teem Weed

Swave took that shit 3-0, live and on video. Live, it looked more obvious though, which was my exact opinion about Hitman's beating of Arsonal. O-Red had some good lines, like "your whole team over 30- you the spurs, n!gga", but Swave was too much for him. Plus, what was with O-Red fucking up so many times? And it was after the crowd reacted positively to his lines that it happened. What the fuck? You're not gonna win any battles if you fuck up when the crowd gets hype after a good bar. It negates itself.

:funny::funny: This post was great, but the bolded part leaned the fuck outta me.
    test
  13. Lush One

Lush One MR. CALIFORNIA

this fool dizaster had 'breaking your mothers butthole' as his strength.. okwerdz had 'not being jaze juce' when he battled jaze.. drect accidentally put 'multis' as jaze juce's strength and then we added a stickie on top of it clarifying on youtube lol..

i kinda miss the extra extra much strengths
    test
  14. PhilaTit

PhilaTit Well-Known Member

Dope battle, both dudes killed it but Swave Sevah slightly took it..

Don't sleep on O-Red though..
    test
  15. URSTRULEE

URSTRULEE Member

that spurs line was a bad idea....atlease this year....it wouldve been good last year when they were struggeling....it was funny as hell...had team homi sayin "spurs!"..."spurs nigga"...the whole battle......and it was even funnier how o red kept lookin back at smack to controll the crowd ...what a cry baby
    test
  16. MyBallsYourChin

MyBallsYourChin Active Member

dead @ "t-pain face havin ass nigga"...
    test
  17. DestroNY

DestroNY Teem Weed

I know this bruv, I been watching battles a long ass time and GT since the beginning. The strengths got awesome when people started to apparently write their own. I remember Okwerdz had "Saying EAAASY" once and Dizaster had something like "cramming 9856541 multis in your mothers asshole" as his strength. I definitely miss that shit.
    test
  18. DestroNY

DestroNY Teem Weed

I feel you on the line being stupid, like someone saying "you'll have better luck every year like a Knicks fan" (was that Arsonal? it was someone at one of the 2 events I was just at, URL and Bodybg) because the Knicks actually are good this year. It definitely backfired on him for the same reason, I just liked the Spurs line when he said it. It was funny and capped the rhyme scheme well... no more, no less :funny:
    test
  19. Tradish

Tradish illest alive

A one arm karate master sound like a decent movie.
    test
  20. MyBallsYourChin

MyBallsYourChin Active Member

He's already in Street Fighter 3... His name's Oro.

[​IMG]
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.