Battle Video SMACK/ URL PRESENTS JOHN JOHN DA DON vs K-SHINE

Discussion in 'Battle Video Archives' started by haze skunk, Nov 22, 2012.

?

Who won ?

1. k shine

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. John john da don

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. tie

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Neanderthol

Neanderthol Well-Known Member

Not a very good battle tbh--I think Shine edged rds. 2&3 and the 3rd Shine clearly got-kinda shitty tho but I give thanks nonetheless
    test
  2. DahStoryTella

DahStoryTella knowledge of self

Round 1: Tie, I guess. K-Shine has the crowd advantage, but I feel they were both even bar for bar.
    Round 2: Tie, or maybe Shine,
    Round 3: Meh.
    test
  3. Nig Sauer

Nig Sauer Semi-Niggamatic Firearms

Also, was I the only one expecting to hear a "GET THAT NIGGA JOHN" scheme from STDD?
    test
  4. losoway

losoway Member

jjdd spit some of the most generic shit i ever heard in my life in this battle
    test
  5. GreenHydra

GreenHydra Member

what the fuck is wrong with this crowd, talking over rapper's bars
    test
  6. AREpee420

AREpee420 ashy to classy

WHY THE FUCK is t-rex sitting on the ground behind JJDD sniffing his butt. Mad awkward. dot mob stays on this homo shit.

:qplosin:
    test
  7. Gopher D'Gusto

Gopher D'Gusto Well-Known Member

Battle started off great, but quickly lost steam after the first round. Disappointed John John didn't find a more creative way to address K-Shine's suspect shit. That could've hit a lot harder if he had put any thought into it. Also, JJDD really rushed his delivery a lot more than usual. Shine was mediocre for his standards. He stretched the "bad decisions" concept a little too long IMO.
    test
  8. LungZzZ

LungZzZ Well-Known Member

K-Shine got that man...rex?
    test
  9. kublaikhanjohn

kublaikhanjohn Well-Known Member

better poll would be:

a. jon jon got waxed
    b. the crowd was sleeping on him
    c. it was both

personally i think he wasnt tough enough and didnt do any personals
    test
  10. D Tibbs

D Tibbs Master

nut-ass k-shine dickriding crowd need to stfu
    test
  11. bluboi54321

bluboi54321 New Member

yea i like k-shine hes got confidence
    test
  12. My Kall

My Kall Well-Known Member

Both guys can do much better. I bet they didn't spend long writing for each other. Their rounds seemed very sloppily put together. I particularly liked John John's Mount Rushmoore bar, but they should've cut it down their word-associations down to the best 2 or 3 punchlines, rather than build entire verses around them...quality over quantity. K-Shine's pen game is below average, his only standout advantage is his voice, he's starting to remind me of Cortez, which isn't agl. John John is a better "rapper". It's hard to pick a winner because both failed to impress, but I think JJ edged the 1st, they drew the 2nd and K-Shine clearly won the 3rd. I could've called this a draw, but based on the rounds and momentum, and general performance, K-Shine got it. But yet another disappointing battle, and I was relieved it was only 30 minutes.
    test
  13. WillyStPaul

WillyStPaul New Member

i jus noticed ur sig :funny:

wow that shit was hellas ago... why woul "u" have that in ur sig? ive seen groupies before but u r takin it to a whole new level :funny:

i take it ur a female?
    test
  14. mdk

mdk i dump and i sprout

Yea he definitely forgot some bars at the end there. Tried to play it off with his "give him more??" routine that he always does...

Mediocre battle on both sides imo. John John had some bars but not consistently as nice as previous efforts. Shine controlled the crowd and was coming with personals pretty much the whole time. Honestly I would have to watch it again to decide a winner.

Looking forward to that b magic vs chilla battle...
    test
  15. adam b free

adam b free Member

this tbh
    test
  16. Nig Sauer

Nig Sauer Semi-Niggamatic Firearms

Nah, it's just genuinely funny to me.

And Willy, why are you moving away from the topic of the thread? I thought we were here to discuss the battle, not a nigga's sig.
    test
  17. mambaregime

mambaregime Midwest Movement

Not the bodybag 4 Shine that everybody was claiming but a win nonetheless. Crowd was obv stacked with DotMob slobbers....but there was no excuse 4 how bad JJTClowns 3rd rd was. He should be on definite hiatus after that 1 (Europe/UK, Live/2K....sigh).

Overall had the 1st rd a tie JJ with the 2nd and Shine bodybag in the 3rd.
    Shines fire 3rd combined with JJ's horrendous 3rd= Zip em UP.

But honestly pretty even before rd 3.
    test
  18. RileyFreeman

RileyFreeman The General

in this battle u can already see the benefits of the smaller crowd. They wanted to boo and even slightly did. If this was a large event, john john would have been stopped multiple times.
    test
  19. NickJMusic

NickJMusic RealNiggaShit

JJDD 2-1 i didnt like his 3rd round much but the slip in the first lost it for shine. I think if your preparation for a battle goes into the decision making of a win or lose. Seeing somebody slip like that shows me he wasn't prepared enough for the battle. I also think JJDD had better lines. I liked his poker line with the queen on the flop u see her on the river. He had alot of lines that i felt the crowd didn't get and K-Shine was really getting alot of reaction for some bars that i thought really weren't that hot. I think the closer by JJDD was dope. Not saying that it was over the top but it was definetely something that needed to be addressed.

One thing i didn't like was how rex was on JJDD's side. Serius vs Clips a dude was on the side of Clips and he was cheering for Jones and smack kicked him to the other side... I mean im not saying there is favoritism going on with smack and that click at all im just saying why is Rex on the side of someone who he isn't cheering for...

Overall the battle was good i give it 7/10 however i do not see much replay value with this.
    test
  20. krayziebone1999

krayziebone1999 Well-Known Member

is john john seriously wearing the same clothes as summer madness lol.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.