SMACK / URL PRESENTS: Hollow Da Don vs Hitman Holla

Discussion in 'Battle Video Archives' started by WuTangintheCut, Aug 27, 2011.

?

Who won?

1. Hollow Da Don

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Hitman Holla

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Too Close to Call/Tie

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. holla da don

holla da don New Member

Fuck the crowd, this was a sick battle with mad replay value.

Holla was nice as hell, and I thought he would win, but Hollow had his 2nd best performance (the Big T joint still being his battle rap Illmatic) and bodied him pretty badly. Hollow rapped his ass off in this joint, had way better tactics, spit some insane bars, and styled on him the whole battle, from the changing of the t-shirts to prove Hitman can't freestyle, to that fake dap at the end.

1st Rd:

That Ill/Fight Klub scheme to start off was meh, but Holla picked it up after that. He was more aggressive (Hollow seemed to be on his laid back Goodz battle shit) & his crowd control, angles, & energy were better. I liked his Knock Yo Section Down/2nd Rd, He Hollow/Ain't Enough In His Chest, Jersey Shore/Tsunami shit, and his closer was nice, too.

Hollow came back with some shit, yo. Styled on Hitman about the back pack & being a student (Not School shit was tough), had that sick Walnuts line (s/o to WillyHova for the breakdown). I liked his Trucker/Snapback, Air Him Out Like A Polaroid, Chicago Bulls, and Lean That Shit lines, and his closer was a perfect counter to Hitman's.

Hitman edged this rd 10-9, but it was really close so I can't argue someone saying tie/Hollow.

2nd rd:

This was Holla's best rd. The Brad Pitt/LOM = Liking Other Males shit was sorta corny, but sorta funny. Wasn't feelin the GT rappers, Gave Verb A Lotta Space, 5th Man In NYB, Kill Yo Kids shit, but that Air Dry line was tight, as was the Unload That Whole 2nd Rd & Long Shot schemes. The O-Red choke line was funny, as was the Ball Game/Sno Datt closer.

Hollow spazzed this round. The opening rebuttal was nasty as fuck, and the whole Hitman Ain't Popping Shit/Useless As A....., Let The Trey Out, and You Gotta Better Chance schemes were tight. Jesus Christ that mid-rd rebuttal was fucking insane, and that Jimminy Cricket/Ribbit, He'll Shoot Me Then, and Fuck You closer had me LMAO.

Hollow got this rd 10-8.

3rd rd:

Holla was trash. Thought he would've gotten boo'ed this round, considering how the crowd treated the other battlers who came w/ wack shit.

Hollow blacked out on Hitman and completely bodied this rd. Dead at the webstie s/o. Hollow just completely styled on Hitman's whole persona, broke down his gangster image, and wiped the floor with him. (That fake dap was too mean.) That Fitzgerald closer was siiiicccckkk.

Hollow 10-7. Hollow 2-1, though I can see where people say 3-0.
    test
  2. 99LIVEZ

99LIVEZ check one two, one two

hollow got this easily...3-0...fake dap shit was pretty funny, but lets see how many times that shit get brought up in future battles against Hollow...
    test
  3. Panda...

Panda... New Member

hollows hype man might just be my favourite one, in this and the goodz battle he bodied me with everything he said/did

frog jump leap
    test
  4. IronsWrittens

IronsWrittens Well-Known Member

yea hitman lost this clearly, i'd still say he has great sportsmanship for a battler, for all his battles he respects his opponents verse and sits there noddin his head like, ok ok.... he didn't even get all upset when hollow faked dapped him
    test
  5. Riot

Riot The Dark Hero.

In a way I kind've like the mics, it gives it the old school street battle feel.

anyway, watched this battle again and I'm still embarrassed for Hitman.

..but he is a good sport.
    test
  6. sosomomonono

sosomomonono New Member

i feel you on this. lol hitman was just goin thru the motions. how da fuk duz hollow come up with this shit!
    test
  7. sosomomonono

sosomomonono New Member

hova bets tacoma LOL
    test
  8. ErikForeman

ErikForeman Yung Fred Flint

I had hollow winning pretty clearly.
    test
  9. lizphair

lizphair Yippy Yippy

cock 40s 'til they air out side like a BLOCK PARTY

3rd round
    this the status, y'all see we both battle but i'm better at it
    he's worn out so like a hand me down, i let him have it
    if shit get tragic, clip the matic, leave the first nigga rock like lenny cravitiz
    or get the bigger matic, click n clack it, n' let the chopper lift him up like inspector gadget

snoo dat
    test
  10. Loe Pesci

Loe Pesci New Member

so my estimate was pretty good

2500 people < 500,000 to 1,000,000 people watching it online
    test
  11. A Winter

A Winter |Mavericks|

it's the same dude from his battle against Philly Swain that 'caused the round to go to OT' lol.. that dude gets Hollow to dap him up every other bar
    test
  12. onlyoneq

onlyoneq New Member

hollow da don bodied him in the last verse
    test
  13. CartmanGTSP

CartmanGTSP New Member

Hollow won easily.

Hitman was terrible.
    test
  14. Mrjdm998

Mrjdm998 New Member

That whole outfit/about it freestyle line, didn't Tantrum or Cruger or somebody say a line like that a while ago? Was it a reference or just coincidence?
    test
  15. MattDaley403

MattDaley403 New Member

this was a big let down tbh, Hittman was bland as fuck compaired to his Cortez battle. Hollow the don did his thing and had some crazy lines but something was lacking I felt kind of a weird feel to it. Maybe to much expectations got the better of em none the less it was decent but the lead up and hype far exceeded the final product.
    test
  16. SKATTERBRAIN

SKATTERBRAIN U R a L

hitman on twitter extra delusional
    test
  17. Swaggatron

Swaggatron Fuck AutotuneBots

So did Hollow get to keep the bread Drake bet on him?. Anyone know that?
    test
  18. MrSinCiti

MrSinCiti HOMIE, YOU BETTER RESPECT LOR

I think a lot of you are going a little overboard about Holla's performance.

His 3rd round was boring? Yeah.

But his 1st two rounds were not wack and the crowd was into Hitman til the 3rd.

Hollow just overpowered him in every aspect as I expected him to do but Hitman wasn't wack at all.

And the audio quality wasn't bad either

Stop complaining.
    test
  19. coldcat206

coldcat206 The North West

do you mean "anyone SNO DAT? lol
    test
  20. MrStone

MrStone New Member

bingo
    test
Thread Status: