SMACK / URL PRESENTS: HOLLOW DA DON vs GOODZ

Discussion in 'Battle Video Archives' started by Lee Taylor, Apr 24, 2011.

?

Who do you think won?

1. Hollow Da Don

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Goodz

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. misterteenwolf

misterteenwolf Well-Known Member

just something to note about the bottle incident:

some people see shit like that and get this idea that "i better goto the next url event ready for some drama cuz shit can get wild" and there will be a bunch of guys that'll come up with their boys having a paranoid mindset. someone will look at someone else the wrong way and there's an instant bad situation. shit like that happens all the time around here. clubs get shut down constantly.

i'm not mad at smack for removing that incident. it has nothing to do with battling. if you wanna see some dumb shit, go on worldstar
    test
  2. wonton soup

wonton soup Member

he had a lay down hair line...
    test
  3. JerseysOwn

JerseysOwn Smoke 40s & Drink Weed

ohhh is that what dude was saying? I couldnt quite make it out but I heard goodz say "why what happen?"
    test
  4. Judgekure

Judgekure 48÷2(9+3)=288 tbh

Actually upsetting the way they ended it. I wish they would've left the bottle part.

As a matter of fact, I was talking to Lala earlier today and she said "when you make the poll, you should include "The bottle" in the poll of who they think won" . I took it as a joke but now that Im watching the battle...I think the bottle actually won.

How they gonna leave it out?
    test
  5. Judgekure

^^Just for reference.
    test
  6. PhillyKid215

PhillyKid215 New Member

da fuck are u talking about?
    test
  7. Beef Is Now Out

Beef Is Now Out New Member

hollow got tha 2nd comfortably, goodz 2nd was awful
    1st goodz prolly got it
    hollows 3rd was nice, obviously never got the chance for goodz to spit all his shit

hollows shit looked like it hit harder n even if u only count the 1st 2 rounds from each hollow was more consistent i felt.
    test
  8. Damnuhate

Damnuhate New Member

Peter got raped then peter got bodied
    test
  9. JerseysOwn

JerseysOwn Smoke 40s & Drink Weed

URL did an interview a while back and goodz was trying to clown on hollow by saying he had Lugz on

edit:

around the 3:00 mark
    test
  10. Lee Taylor

Lee Taylor Well-Known Member

smack didn't take the incident out because of anybody pressing charges and using that as evidence. that wouldn't be the case. being they didn't file the report at the time of the event or after. there's a certain time a person could press charges of such. as well as y'all remember smack leaving the math hoffa/dose incident in.

smack took it out because he didn't wanna mess up his brand. he didn't want smack/url to represent that. as well as he didn't wanna mess up goodz image, character. y'all might think that's tight, but the ar's don't. it's hard for math to have a meeting with ar's without anything math has done being brought up.
    test
  11. Sloss Littlez

Sloss Littlez KING SLOSS THE BOSS NIGGA

Round 1 was hott, but Hollow got that. Goodz was straight and had nice lines, but too much boasting which = fillers. It wasnt that clever... Goodz bars were overhyped.

Round 2 Hollow's opening rebuttals >>>>>>>
    Hollow's wordplay and punchlines were on fire this round. damn. Hollow punkin Goodz wit dat Ice shit lmao. His closer was beast. wow.
    Goodz was aight. His Bron, Wade, Riley scheme was not done properly imo. He fell off pretty hard imo.

Round 3 wow Hollow went HAM with those bars holy shit. Hollow on a mission.
    Goodz went better in this round. Liked some of his bars, but too much filler and bars dat aint work imo.

WOW THEY DIDNT EVEN FUCKING SHOW THE BOTTLE THROW. SMACK IS A FUCKING BITCH ASS

WOW
    test
  12. KRich662

KRich662 Well-Known Member

I thought Goodz was saying, "Who said that?" as he looked into the crowd
    test
  13. Met-A-Forikal

Met-A-Forikal Time, cunt!

King of the Dot left all of the extra shit with Pat and Ars, Illmac and Manik, and they'll probably leave the shit in with Pat and Marv. The heat and drama doesn't really hurt the battles, I find, but it contributes to them. It's perplexing why URL would edit that bottle segment out. Image consciousness? Is that within the boundaries of RNT?
    test
  14. RileyFreeman

RileyFreeman The General

I got so many gifs I'm about to make when I get home.

Some of y'all are dumb. The bottle throw is cut out due tithe fact it's incriminating. If the guy wants to press charges that would be evidence. Use some common sense

Next. Goodz had like 4 good bars. He lost the 3rd round. There was only 60 seconds left and unless some of u are dumb enough to believe goodz was gonna suddenly come with some amazing bars he lost. If he really had heat, he would have kept spitting. How a nigga in the crowd the reason u stop spitting. Maybe if it was a fight but not just words

Hollow sonned that nigga
    test
  15. SoInsane

SoInsane New Member

decision to leave out bottle = minus -500,000 views
    test
  16. MRsalesman

MRsalesman Well-Known Member

I have to say im a big Hollow fan and its nice to see him again but he wasnt that fucking spectacular in this particular battle. Sure he won 2-1 or 3-0 but he wasnt that nice really! Still a pretty dope battle, goodz was kinda ehh as he usually is but at least his first was ait
    test
  17. Met-A-Forikal

Met-A-Forikal Time, cunt!

His man, Charlie Clips, did one battle and he think he's top three now//
    How we 'sposed to believe Charlie got Clips, when we only seen three rounds?

Not only dope, but this was very on point.
    test
  18. Judgekure

This might be true. And considering its the first battle they decided to put out the battle might suffer on the auto play from the youtube channel. This battle is gonna get 500,000 anyways though.
    test
  19. Midemceeon

Midemceeon New Member

i dont think maniks "getting angry" face at illmac or arsonals bitching about round times is the equivlant of having someone getting hit in the face with a bottle :funny:

anyways the funniest part of the battle was the ab libs from the crowd after every couple of bars

"fuck out here"
    "talk to em nigga"
    "keep going nigga"

growls and other thing made this battle fucking hilarious
    test
  20. billw84

billw84 throwin' it down

im glad we have smack's attorney on here speaking on his behalf.

last we need is another battle rap fan speculating and putting words in his mouth
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.