SMACK / URL PRESENTS: HOLLOW DA DON vs GOODZ

Discussion in 'Battle Video Archives' started by Lee Taylor, Apr 24, 2011.

?

Who do you think won?

1. Hollow Da Don

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Goodz

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. KRich662

KRich662 Well-Known Member

I thought Hollow took the 2nd, and the 1st was an average showing from both of 'em.

This didn't seem like the regular Goodz.
    test
  2. RileyFreeman

RileyFreeman The General

goodz got 2 mins into his 3rd round. theres absolutely nothing he could have said in 60 secs to save his life. especially how much time he wasted laughing at his own jokes and waiting for the crowd reaction that never came
    test
  3. Mahaffey

Mahaffey New Member

Honestly, after the 1st round it was done, nothing said in the 3rd woulda made up for that 2nd.
    also a bottle throw at anybody is for a female type
    test
  4. Midemceeon

Midemceeon New Member

^this
    his first was good but it was as spectacular as alot of you are making it out to be
    I think most are saying that to compensate for the hollow stans that go "omg 3-0 body bag" cause i cant see what was so incredible. i gave it to him barely it was good but not loaded lux status lmfao

second was bad... niggas laughed cause of how bad it was (and booed)
    only good line was the chrysler line

third round was the moment of truth cause hollows round was soild and the two minutes goodz got to spit i was thinking you better have some heat coming up cause you missing right now. he had like one good line
    hollow won

honestly that bottle throw was weak cause niggas should know by now how to deal with crowd reaction. hitman handled it well against ars so to me goodz motives were weak
    test
  5. alaroche04

alaroche04 Active Member

LOL did you really call Goodz a legend? C'mon dukes...
    test
  6. ReverseOsmosis

ReverseOsmosis aka Drone

i though goodz got the 1st by a small margin,and hollow got the 2nd by a small margin.i honestly cant judge the third though without goodz finishing.it wouldnt be fair.dickriders feel free to attack me
    test
  7. teacozy

teacozy New Member

"give his bitch the whole magazine...Blu Cantrell".

Come on. That's great.
    test
  8. RileyFreeman

RileyFreeman The General

[​IMG]
    test
  9. Freebass

Freebass NAH NUDDAH

This the 1st good explaination of him winning the 3rd ive seen...........
    test
  10. Fuzzy Dunlop

Fuzzy Dunlop this ainta pageant pimpin

yea im baffled at the "if goodz would have finished..." argument. I mean cmon you watched the battle. I think his first wasnt even that good but was clearly his best, but he lost the crowd and his own confidence in that awful second round... then spit steaming shit for a while in the third and people still wanna say "MAYBE HE WAS GONNA SPIT THE BEST SHIT EVER SPIT RIGHT AFTER THAT!

i mean cmon, is it possible? yes. but theres no real reason to believe that, if you use your head and see the way that battle was going, not only was he not gonna win, but he probably chucked that bottle because of a lot of the reasons i mentioned.
    test
  11. Freebass

Freebass NAH NUDDAH

the bottle coulda been dope shit though...........like sober is dead/this henny deadly to u and ur ego, it goes to your head..........i won that minute or we
    test
  12. swpstateofmind

swpstateofmind i got da burna

It's possible, but I doubt it considering his 2nd RD. It woulda been little too late, anyway.
    test
  13. The Dentist

The Dentist Well-Known Member

That was kind of boring at times, seemed like they were just going through the motions, but Hollow was sick, he always is. I like his style the most, and the shit he talks about, his references, pretty much the most interesting battler.

Goodz was trash, he had like 4 good bars and a whole bunch of crap, including a few cringers.

I'm getting sick of the URL format, the rounds are too long, it gets boring
    test
  14. flexbeatz

flexbeatz New Member

i think a lot of people are sleeping on Hollows punchlines..

ROUND 1
    "dont fuck with hollow he a pipe buster, youll be the first one to fly you WRIGHT brotha"[the wright brothers were the first to fly plane]

"said conceited was sick with his house in virginia, why you talking so malice; like we dont know your apartment in Dallas"[house in virginia=H.I.V, malice=Clips, apartment in dallase=A.I.Ds]

"and had to go west, no jets but they coach rex" [coach class instead of G5 jets, and rex ryan, jets coach]

ROUND 2
    "or suge knight chauffeurs diddy, at culver city" [east vs west beef, and culver city where biggie got shot]

"drag him on my jet, just to make the picture CLEAR; kill him in the air now thats a high death" [play on words def / death]

"wasnt 100% that goodz dropped a dime before, so i let start ringing and if he start singing ill be sure" [play on words Al B Sure! is a singer]

"my niggas aim and squeeze, he tried to reach and bust and was spitting out blood cause he brushed me wrong" [AIM is a toothpaste, Reach is a tooth brush, brushed me wrong is gingivitis(which is the bleeding of your gums)]

ROUND 3
    "c.o's invested dropped it straight wood, now that label wishes they could gotothe 1700s if they could, and trade goods" [double entendre, goods as in timber cause of album going wood, and goodz as a slave]

but yeah they both did good. tbh goodz shouldnt have thrown the bottle though, kinda bitch move ya know.
    test
  15. swpstateofmind

swpstateofmind i got da burna

And it's on to the next one...
    test
  16. teacozy

teacozy New Member

feel like the only obscure or esoteric shit was the gang color line. everything else was obvious.
    test
  17. Dear Diary

Dear Diary Well-Known Member

i missed the Al B Sure one tbh cause i don't know who the fuck that is
    test
  18. teacozy

teacozy New Member

son.
    test
  19. mapleleaf

mapleleaf bumpin onyx in the jag

did NOT catch House In Virginia. is that common slang?
    test
  20. Freebass

Freebass NAH NUDDAH

I would say that there is nothing to sleep upon..........I need sleep #'s, them things are complex..........ya burry?
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.