SMACK / URL PRESENTS: HOLLOW DA DON vs GOODZ

Discussion in 'Battle Video Archives' started by Lee Taylor, Apr 24, 2011.

?

Who do you think won?

1. Hollow Da Don

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Goodz

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. alaroche04

alaroche04 Active Member

agree with RileyFreeman

Hollow and Goodz both have great presence, but Hollow lands his punchlines. Goodz doesn't.

I would love to see Chuck Clips vs. Hollow. Clips is what Goodz wishes he could be.
    test
  2. swpstateofmind

swpstateofmind i got da burna

Clips vs Hollow would be crazy
    test
  3. alaroche04

alaroche04 Active Member

yo so is Hollow LOM or NYB?
    test
  4. swpstateofmind

He's NYB, but his own squad is LOM.
    test
  5. ThatBoy

ThatBoy New Member

Why didn't this fade in at the end?

test
  6. WuTangintheCut

WuTangintheCut Well-Known Member

hahahaahh yesss
    test
  7. teacozy

teacozy New Member

basically.

reading this whole thing for the first time but SMH @ the "OMG HOLLOW 3-0 BODYBAG RAPED DESTROYED GOODZ" dickriders. wow. I get you like the dude but control your ejaculation a little.

Re-watch Goodz' third. He had better lines than people are willing to give credit for.
    test
  8. Sloss Littlez

Sloss Littlez KING SLOSS THE BOSS NIGGA

get off of Goodz' sack

HE WON NOTHING.
    test
  9. swpstateofmind

Like I said, Goodz had problems with consistency. His first was great, his 2nd was close to being cringeworthy, and his 3rd (before the incident) was fair. I think ppl who disregard his 1st RD are wildin' out, bro. Ppl make it sound like it was Soul Khan vs Fox / Deacon Frost-type lashing, when it wasn't.
    test
  10. RileyFreeman

RileyFreeman The General

even if he had better than expected or thought. hollow round 2 and 3 were wayyyyyyyyyy superior to all 3 of goodz rounds COMBINED
    test
  11. seattlebattle12

seattlebattle12 aka lil ill & dagawd100

weren't you the one that was complaining about people on here never admit when they're wrong. come on man fess up, goodz got bodybagged. re-watch goodz's third round? it was like a minute and i remember was some corny ass call outs and "to beat me you're gonna nead math, cortez, and hollow in one" - :funny:

the first round is the only debatable one, and i would argue that hollow got it. goodz third round was one of the worst i've seen on url and hollow's was very very strong. hollow's third was very strong as well and goodz's was lackluster until the bottle throw. so that IMO is a bodybag.
    test
  12. teacozy

teacozy New Member

I'm also the person who points out the correlation between smiley abuse and faggotry.

::shrug::

and this wasn't a bodybag. Hollow wasn't amazing in this until the third and Goodz wasn't bad.

Goodz got the first. Period. I'd respect the alternative more if most of you didn't sound pregnant with fangirl glee in your comments. Nothing respectable coming from the Hollow stans.
    test
  13. seattlebattle12

seriously besides the "stripper cause he beat me in polls" what hard lines did goodz have on hollow? "U R a L" is a hot line? The only way I could see someone thinking Goodz definitely got the first is if you really value presence/delivery over bars, but even then it wasn't a Conceited vs Goodz type situation where one man was clearly shaken by the other and had much worse delivery.

Bottom line the first round is debatable, and I'd go with Hollow getting it.

also fucoutta here at thinking i'm a hollow stan. i was hoping goodz would kill him so i could watch rm combust and you and erik gave me false hope. fuck both of you. i've never trusting your opinions again
    test
  14. swpstateofmind

Goodz 2nd better than the 3rd? And 3rd one of the worst RD's in URL history? Come on fam!
    test
  15. seattlebattle12

my bad i meant 2nd round was the worst :funny: (we need more smileys to display my faggotry better/and so i can annoy teacozy more)
    test
  16. teacozy

teacozy New Member

dude, I don't care. good for you, I guess. lmao.
    test
  17. swpstateofmind

lol

teacozy, bul is never taking you seriously again! He means it, too.
    test
  18. teacozy

teacozy New Member

Raybro, I'm proper verklempt.

Crestfallen, even.
    test
  19. ErikForeman

ErikForeman Yung Fred Flint

Hollow really did win this, 2-1. I like how Hollow is taking his writtens. Seems like his best material yet. Dudes a fuckin problem...

As for Goodz, he did great in rd 1 but got a bit lackluster in the other two. I've never seen him do that kinda thing in a battle, so I have to chalk it up as taking Hollow a bit too serious for his own good. His lack of fear is usually what makes him so ill imo. Still a legend.

Hollow took this battle easier than I had previously thought. I'm a huge fan and even I was impressed.

PS: also consider goodz finishing his 3rd could have changed the entire outcome
    test
  20. SoInsane

SoInsane New Member

easy. I think hollow woulda lost this if goodz saved some of his best material for the 3rd.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.