SMACK/ URL PRESENTS Conceited vs T-rex

Discussion in 'Battle Video Archives' started by brother mouzone, Oct 18, 2011.

?

who won?

1. con

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. rex

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Iverson_Fan

Iverson_Fan Member

Lol maybe for the fact that he doesnt do what he says, so he contradicts himself right off the bat.
    test
  2. FarooqHakim

FarooqHakim Dot Dorbal

Rap battle opinions have gone from one end of the dumb ass spectrum to the other.

I went from "Bro it's just a battle, battling should be about love, and humility, and FUN, and hugging", now it's "If you aren't speaking in factual terms nigga gtfo".
    test
  3. alaroche04

alaroche04 Active Member

style difference....this battle is gonna be debated for a minute...
    test
  4. MyBallsYourChin

MyBallsYourChin Active Member

This... It ain't real shit if it ain't real.
    test
  5. Iverson_Fan

Iverson_Fan Member

Lol. It aint even about that though. If you gonna call out Con for a whack line (That wasnt THAT whack to me), how you not gonna say shit bout Rex's bar when he CLEARLY doesnt do 99.9% of his rhymes? It was just a stupid thing to say "Look how bad Cons first bar is" when Rex's is even worse.

I am still honestly shocked at how many votes Rex got. I dont know how many are troll ones or ones that just strictly hate Conceited, but man its surprising. Rex was super whack in this shit to me. He had no memorable lines at all.
    test
  6. FarooqHakim

FarooqHakim Dot Dorbal

I don't think any of them are troll votes.

And no dude, that line was wack because that's fucking stupid to say, not because it doesn't apply to T-Rex. Could you imagine someone accusing Slick Rick or Eminem or Andre 3000 or whoever of being fake because they don't really do the goofy ass shit they talk about? That would be stupid.

It would be almost as stupid as saying "Conceited, you don't REALLY shoot guns, lol"

"QP, you aren't a real cold-blood killer, I don't believe you"

"Al Pacino, you don't really kill people and sell Cocaine, your a MOVIE ACTOR you FAKE!!!"

But the only thing stupider than that are the people in the crowd or on the internet like "Yeah you tell him". Shut up.

There are plenty of cold-blooded killers who look and act like complete pussies, while there are people who can sell themselves as killers because they have a certain level of bass in their voice and can scrunch up their face. We can't know the difference, we just hear them rap.
    test
  7. Tiger Ty Fan

Tiger Ty Fan Tiger Circle Blackbelt

There ain't no life after death.

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmeh.

Word?
    test
  8. Iverson_Fan

Iverson_Fan Member

Are you directly talking to me lol? If so, I dont think youre seeing my point. I have no problem with "fake-ness" in rap/battle rap as long as you dont CLAIM that youre doing that shit. All the people you mentioned arent stating in their raps that they REALLY ARE shooting/killing/whatever else. If Rex starts a round with "You have to live what you rhyme about" then goes on and talks about shooting people, thats stupid cause hes not doing that. Shit I really couldnt care less that Rex said it lol, I was just making a point to the Con hater. You took it a whole different direction.
    test
  9. FarooqHakim

FarooqHakim Dot Dorbal

Not really.

If he had said, "Be real in your raps, I'm a nurse nigga" that would have been way harder to listen to than "Be real in your raps, I shoots niggas", but both would have been completely retarded. It's just not a creative concept, it's not a creative concept when a 300 pound 7 foot cage fighter says it either.

T-Rex is a character, as is Andre 3000 or Slick Rick, it's not apart of their character to throw in a "Hold on one second, small disclaimer, I really does this shit". T-Rex didn't quite do this either.

Plus, we don't know that Rex doesn't really do that shit. How many of you guys follow T-Rex around? Lol @ people on this site assuming Swave Sevah lives his raps and being so sure that Rex doesn't.

The line was wack because that whole strategy of attack has been done to death by everybody, not because T-Rex got his chain stolen, and a bunch of internet rumors have caused people to conclude that T-Rex must be a pussy.
    test
  10. Lee Taylor

Lee Taylor Well-Known Member

test
  11. Lee Taylor

you don't know how rex got so many votes? it's within your response..
    test
  12. IKNOWALL

IKNOWALL Well-Known Member

the 1 month numbers for this battle :funny::funny:. But URL sucks lee numbers dont mean shit
    test
  13. Iverson_Fan

Iverson_Fan Member

Lol yes TO ME he was whack, and to elaborate further, I dont see how anyone could give Rex 2 rounds out of that battle. Thats why Im stumped.
    test
  14. Lee Taylor

:funny:
    test
  15. MeanMachine

MeanMachine New Member

dead @ white nerds who say "it doesnt matter if you actual spit real shit in yo raps"

trying justify their whiteness and nerdiness

lmao

it does matter, real niggas know
    test
  16. WassupB

WassupB New Member

Real talk,this nerds make me sick,the worst part is they are the majority so they actually think they are right smfh
    test
  17. MeanMachine

MeanMachine New Member

they need a RM for real niggas only (no racist)
    test
  18. Panda...

Panda... New Member

JoeBudden Joe Budden
    @ConceitedNYC Ur a prime example of why i wouldn't battle b ..... over their heads. Mortician/makin up bodies ??????? smh

mmmmmmmmmm joey >
    test
  19. gregrieke20

gregrieke20 Well-Known Member

tie should've been an option on the poll (that's what I would've gone with). Best performance I've seen from Con since the Illmac battle. Thought the poll would be closer...70-30, 60-40 range.
    test
  20. FarooqHakim

FarooqHakim Dot Dorbal

MeanMachine and WassupB

You guys think Shotgun Suge is better than Conceited because his shit is more believable?
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.