Battle Video Smack/ Url Presents Big T vs Charlie Clips

Discussion in 'Battle Video Archives' started by KaseyJohnson, Jun 24, 2012.

?

Who won?

1. Big T

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Charlie Clips

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. URLTVFAN

URLTVFAN New Member

I have Clips winning all 3 rounds with the closest round being the second. How can you win a battle when 2 of your rounds can be debated as the worst of the battle, which is actually being discussed as far as T's 2nd and 3rd round? This battle wasn't even close. In my opinion, Clips has still yet to lose a round and won this battle easily.
    test
  2. Agent0range

Agent0range New Member

This is a tough call. Big T is such a good writer, but Clips is a better rapper and incorporates rebuttals. Clips did a good job of not crumbling under the pressure of the crowd as well. Great battle.
    test
  3. Travdog

Travdog Member

Clips 3-0....Big T was underwhelming
    test
  4. Prodigy75

Prodigy75 Active Member

lesssgoooooooooo watching right now
    test
  5. Dear Diary

Dear Diary Well-Known Member

terrible audio quality. i don't get how smack can't seem to get something so simple yet fundamental right still.

i don't know who won. in all of clips' new battles i feel like he's boring as fuck and the opponent always has an underwhelming performance too. i came into this expecting T to bodybag, and his first was really good but then it just turned into an all-around snoozefest from both sides. meh.
    test
  6. crackalacka2

crackalacka2 Awful Poster, Ok Tagmaker

Watched this battle 7x and still can't hear shit.

Crappy audio......that's that shit I don't like.
    test
  7. King John

King John ♛♔♚♕♛♔♚♕

Third is hard to judge because of the crowd, the first was mad close but I had Clips edging it, I thought both had dope second but Clips got it clearly. So I'd give it to Clips in a dope battle.
    test
  8. FreshAIG

FreshAIG Active Member

Clips won easily
    test
  9. TripWire

TripWire Exposed

Why does that older PoisonPenTv event (with DBD vs PH) have significantly better audio? This shit needs to be sorted out for SM2....Ask KOTD how to do audio tbh

This was a really close battle doe. Just on the first watch, I had Big T BARELY edging the 1st, taking the 2nd and losing the 3rd. Neither had that great of a 3rd, but Big T had some unusually corny material.

So, Big T 2 - 1, but that is really subject to change.
    test
  10. JONNY STORM

JONNY STORM Dominiking

lol half of Big T's spanish was completely wrong, but that crowd clearly aint spanish hahaha. battle is pretty even, could go either way, 1-1 until the 3rd round i think, big t may have edged the 3rd, but then again the crowd was shit so clips didnt get that same boost.
    test
  11. BLAZE-WON

BLAZE-WON GOD BODY

didnt watch....voted for big t
    test
  12. JesusPrice

JesusPrice Member

Clips still undefeated
    test
  13. feijoaz

feijoaz Active Member

i need tsu surf to put this entire battle in subtitles because the audio was recorded by a hamster
    test
  14. KRich662

KRich662 Well-Known Member

bu-bu-bu-but!!! Willy said it was some straight fire!!!....................... :twotimes:

Clips 3-0
    test
  15. Builtnjers

Builtnjers Member

I want to see clipse math or clipse vs ice....

Clipse likes to be all over his opponent when he battles. I was waiting for T to say back up, but T ain't that type of dude.

I will give Clipse credit though, he does remain consistent
    test
  16. key2life

key2life BK ni66a

Watched the battle again. Both left a little something to be desired. I felt like T did things he didn't need to do to try and get the crowd hype. Some of his bars were dope but he had some ehhh lines. Clips needs to stop stacking references ... basketball teams, beauty salons products, battle rappers names and etc, remote control buttons ... its just starting to get old. Its battle raps version of when a comedian says a fart joke. The crowds gonna react or whatever but its mostly cause they are drunk and they are there to laugh. Well the battle rap fans are there to be entertained and they'll react to any stacked references scheme.

"i'll let that calicoe then my K shine, during the daylyt scrap, the x factor's that potato on the barrell, no dna to match/ i got a tech 9 in my arsenol too, spit verbs that make ya men holla when the hollows cause a dizaster, those are the goodz, if u act conceited these 100 bulletz will add up like a math problem and you'll wonder ifit was Magik or the Real Deal ... plus the bill collector calls and he gotta be on smack or Ill thinking i'm a spend my rich dollars

yeh that shit is wack ... i'm tired of it and its getting annoying. Everyone does it ... they stack NBA teams up, rappers names and etc and its NOT hot. Someone end this now.
    test
  17. FreshToDeath

FreshToDeath ︻╦̵̵͇̿̿̿̿╤──

meh..

^
    test
  18. roc55555

roc55555 Well-Known Member

Yea i at first thought it was my own speakers that were fucking up. But it was definitely distorted on the video at the beginning of each rd.
    test
  19. Haze305

Haze305 Flite Team Movement

Charlie Clips v. Serius Jones is going to be a huge let down. I am not sure why people be going crazy at some of Clips' bars because some of them are horrible. Clips' is like the battle rap Joe Budden with nothing but sports references (no longevity), and other pop media references.

Big T won 2-1.
    test
  20. SunTzu mafuka

SunTzu mafuka Member

now thats a battle!

Charlie clips took that shit , big t had some bars but clips all day
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.