SMACK/URL NOME 3 Update Thread (Now with Twitter embeds)

Discussion in 'Battle Video Archives' started by JobOne, Jun 23, 2013.

1. nnnnnnnnn

nnnnnnnnn DOUG MUNNiE ~EZMunnieCLIQ

lmfAO maybe on opposite day
    test
  2. Detroit

Detroit The d is silent

Diz is terrible
    test
  3. nnnnnnnnn

your a corny hollow dickrider obv , replied to 4 or 5 of my posts like some kind of obsessed weirdo ......looks like hollow sucked the 1rst , maybe the 2nd is debatable , ppl say hollow did goo din the 3rd

all the members of these sites , who were there in person , say tsu won ......... and dont make me quote hollows tweets where he basically admits defeat

your a really corny dickrider , and if your a "troll " u are making it wayyyyyyyyyyyy 2 obvious .......

fall back
    test
  4. nnnnnnnnn

k , and bmagic is known for bars , so this battle will be judged on bars

not to mention , bmagics style is ideal for big audiences like this ........ if your a clips fan kill yourself

man , this feedmemore guy gets under my skin so bad ..... hes a good "troll "
    test
  5. ass2myface

ass2myface Member

nnnnnnnnn

I'm pretty sure about the tweet you talking about.... hollow said he got the 3rd and surf got the 1st.... not really admitting defeat lol..... say he lost, imo tbh didn't see the battle.... battle rap is kind of like boxing to some extent though, cause shit is about certain match ups/ style clashes...

translation, it still doesn't change the fact that lux vs hollow is the most interesting/ realistic battle.... I get the argument that hollow isn't as bar heavy as some other cats, but he has the personality/ intangible shit to at least have the potential to make the lux battle a classic
    test
  6. EmSeeD10

EmSeeD10 Well-Known Member

Looking back, Hollow's strength has always been his personality and delivery. So of course his quotes aren't gonna look good on twitter, but it is very possible he got out barred. I'm still gonna wait to see how it is on camera. Most of the updates I saw said the second round was debatable and Hollow went off in the 3rd
    test
  7. FeedMeMore

FeedMeMore Moderator

I'm not really a fan of either. But who are you to say what the battle will be judged on it's not simply bars but how you present your bars and control the crowd.
    test
  8. FeedMeMore

FeedMeMore Moderator

You are obv a Hollow hater who been saying before the battle how horrible Hollow will do, then after Hollow does well you are like see I told you he sucked. By most tweets the battle goes 2-1 either way Round 1 Tsu Round 3 Hollow Round 2 Debatable.

Will Tsu Surf out bar Hollow the don? Of course he will. But will he outperform Hollow the Don is the bigger question which we will not know until the footage drops. Both of these guys are 2 of my favorites and it seemed they both repped and came through with a great debatable battle. For you to say Tsu won without seeing it shows a bias
    test
  9. casual1

casual1 Well-Known Member

it wasn't debateable at all.

round 1 and 2 were clear surf wins. round 3 was a clear win for hollow.
    test
  10. nnnnnnnnn

well , every battle is judged on what the viewer expects from it

when u go into a "clips/bmagic " battle , ppl are expecting a competition of bars ........ ppl dont go into that judging who is gonna g check the other rapper like a suge battle or something , or which 1 is gonna have the coolest performance like a hitman holla battle or arsonal or something ..... u get me rite thats what i meant

yea how u appeal to the crowd is crucial to winning a battle , but at the same time bmagic is known for his somewhat underplayed delivery (which actually if u saw his last battle vs tay roc , hes perfected his punch timing for reactions.... learned new tricks to amping reactions ....... );; clips we know is the king of big crowds , he knows the 1 step 2 step set up punch of bars and is not ashamed of even putting together elementary setups and wordplay (so when i clap the trigga , so when i bust the chrome , and then i grab his moms and let the metal spark , ..... these are half his rhymes ) just to play to the audience

but as it so often happens , clips will dominate the crowd live and we watch it and hear his retarded setups , half his punches being ancient but he delivers them with his huge jolly smile ............. for some reason also its a thing where clips doesnt even know how to end his rounds , he has a bad habit of ending them really awkwardly or confusing ..

wow i wrote 2 much , anyways so with the focus on bars ...... clips cant test
    test
  11. nnnnnnnnn

with this hollow/surf example u brought up ..... thats a really good question

bars mite not even be the focus of a surf/hollow battle ...... maybe when we watch it , it will be so heated that we are judging the momentum each rapper is bringing and how well they are killing the crowd .......... this is 1 battle i cant wait to watch cuz its a wild card , i hear its a really good 1
    test
  12. L u c y

L u c y (Administrator) SWERVE

Bujuuuuuuuuuuuu
    test
  13. SHOWTIME

SHOWTIME ducking rich dolarz

test
  14. SHOWTIME

SHOWTIME ducking rich dolarz

or doubt for that matter.

but yea clips top tier smile tbh
    test
  15. FeedMeMore

FeedMeMore Moderator

Ok I see yeah people will be expecting a bar fest I think Magic is allot better at it than Clipse should win but Clipse has better presentation and crowd control then Magic so I understand how CLipse could win.
    It's not a text battle.

Out the two of them I am not a big Magic fan but he's really good at what he does one of the best punchline rappers. Clipse is horribly basic to me. He's like an upgraded DNA but people seem to love him
    test
  16. JobOne

JobOne Man of the Hour

test