SMACK/URL NOME 3 Update Thread (Now with Twitter embeds)

Discussion in 'Battle Video Archives' started by JobOne, Jun 23, 2013.

1. antilluminati

antilluminati Well-Known Member

Good job job (y)
    test
  2. sleeping dogs

sleeping dogs Active Member

if rex didn't win this live then he's prob gonna lose on cam
    test
  3. JobOne

JobOne Man of the Hour

test
  4. Drink8cokesAday

Drink8cokesAday ALL DAY

Thanks for all the updates, JobOne

tried to keep up on rm bva as well but i guess the site got too popular too fast lol
    test
  5. nnnnnnnnn

nnnnnnnnn DOUG MUNNiE ~EZMunnieCLIQ

i wasnt there but , ppl were posting a lot of WHACK lines that hollow spit ........ im thinking hollow doesnt watch much battles any more so he doesnt see how a lot of that word play seemed elementary
    test
  6. nnnnnnnnn

nnnnnnnnn DOUG MUNNiE ~EZMunnieCLIQ

and yea btw jobone u went outerlimits on this , i hope u get some neat trophies
    test
  7. JobOne

JobOne Man of the Hour

Okay one more.
    [​IMG]
    test
  8. JimmyTuna

JimmyTuna Member

heard Diz got booed
    test
  9. EmSeeD10

EmSeeD10 Well-Known Member

wow and thats coming from one of Dot Mobs own, I knew they'd boo him as soon as they got the chance. He obviously didn't give them the chance in the first two rounds
    test
  10. Chedda Chizzle

Chedda Chizzle New Member

Amazing "job" JobOne
    test
  11. Bagabond

Bagabond Member

Much props for your work tonight sir
    test
  12. Bike Rack

Bike Rack Member

Rex should have gotten booed just for stepping out the house w/ those clothes on.
    test
  13. mambaregime

mambaregime Midwest Movement

Cant front that Magic/only beat Raw shit was hard.. but I only quick glanced and left..im doing my official read through of what happened at NOME now.

His months scheme was weak though...
    test
  14. mambaregime

Jesus Christ....
    test
  15. mambaregime

RapGrid is officially for retarded people...who gives a fuck about Don Demarco counts?

Get the bozack Drect!~
    test
  16. mambaregime

Youre an idiot..that battle been released officially and un-officially like 3 times now.
    test
  17. Detroit

Detroit The d is silent

Rex might've came light but got damn diz is trash
    test
  18. Dark Magic

Dark Magic Member

Everyone got booed.

Apparently Diz started freestyling, got booed, then started aiming his freestyles at K-Shine and the crowd started going crazy for him again.
    test
  19. Ass Napkin Ed

Ass Napkin Ed DC - 19th & Benning Rd

Job One - honorary member of RM

applaud this man
    test
  20. casual1

casual1 Well-Known Member

Ill do a quick recap I guess. I was in VIP but couldn't see shit. By the time I got in the railings were already crowded and apparently NY niggaz don't need to use the bathroom ever. Apologies in advance cause I don't really remember many bars so this will mostly be random details and who won.

Clips and magic started it off. I had magic taking it but it'll probably be a stylistic thing. Clips came with it too for sure. Charlie Chaplin when I silence clips.

DNA vs chilla was next. Wasn't looking forward to this but DNA did alright. Chilla the most boring person in battle rap but he was still getting decent reaction.

Big T killed K-shine. He probably had one of the top 3 performances of the night. K-shine was meh. Got kind of bood at some points.

Hitman vs conceited. Hitmans first was bananas. Had some bars for suge who instantly pushed his way to the railing to respond. Ars and tech 9 were in front of me...tech 9 was trying to tell ars that this is the hardest hitmans come since him, da rebel didn't give a fuck. Conceiteds first was nice too, looked like it'd be the battle of the night. 2nd rounds were a much lighter version of their firsts. Hitman had some shit like 'if I still lived at my moms I'd be wearing Gucci too'. Hitman choked in his third and tried to just spit old schemes 'for the fans'...eventually he stopped. Conceited did his normal shit in the third but was getting bood, eventually just stopped.

Surf vs hollow. Mook tried to bet me 100 that surf would win. Glad I didn't take it cause I wouldn't even have been able to make a case for hollow. Surf clearly got the first two. Hollows shit sounded a little outdated. His third was nice tho.

Diz vs rex was alright. Kind of what you'd expect. Diz had some good schemes in his first and second. Fists like bobby and Whitney cause they crackheads. Went in a little on dotmob. Rex had standard shit. Both debateable rounds. Diz started freestyling and getting bood in his third. Nothing crazy though, diz came better than he has been lately, wouldn't say it's one of his top performances though. I gave it to Rex, 2-1.

Overall it was kind of underwhelming but this is from the perspective of someone who drove 9 hours to get there. Again, sorry for lack of particulars.
    test