Battle Video SMACK/ URL LOTTAZAY vs TONE MONTANA

Discussion in 'Battle Video Archives' started by zainkeg, May 1, 2013.

?

better facial hair

1. Lotta Zay

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Tone Montana

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Green17

Green17 Chuck Norris Tripple O.G

squeezing out the window like a fat nigga at the drive through hahhahhhaha

i have not laffed that hard in a smack battle for a hot min.............
    except rex shouting "get that nigga proffesor shine"

:smackusure:
    test
  2. The Crate

The Crate Zero Star

Do you disagree that homeboy has been killing shit recently? For me personally I wouldn't say he's flavor of the month, but I won't not give the man his respect for his recent climb and the fact he's stepped his bars up straight up. He could fall off next battle for all I know, but right now at this moment the man is catching wreck and for that hats off, cause it's not an easy thing to do especially when he wasn't that high on most ppl's radar from jump. Just my two tho.
    test
  3. mambaregime

mambaregime Midwest Movement

Gave Tone rd 1 and Zay rds 2+3.

Zay needs to work on his craft though.

He just goes on and on when he doesn't even need to. He coulda ended that 3rd on the Raphael Saadiq shit and killed it, then he coulda ended it on that B.I.G/March 9th shit and killed it....but what he actually chose to end it with wasn't as hard as either of the previous lines.

And repeating the previous bar after every crowd interruption is annoying as hell (though im guessing its more for his memorization/benefit than the crowds).

He just doesnt seem like he's learned to adjust/edit his shit on the fly. He just memorizes his whole verse...and spits HIS WHOLE VERSE.

But he still won 2-1 though...
    test
  4. deezy250

deezy250 New Member

:luxplease::luxplease:"She sixteen about to have triplets"

:luxplease::biguhn::biguhn::biguhn::biguhn:
    test
  5. 3xthoroughb

3xthoroughb Crakk Nicholson

one of the best battles of the year

makes me so happy to see lotta doing well on url now after swimming around under the surface for so long
    test
  6. 5treet5truck

5treet5truck Loyalty Over $$$

Tone is real nice, Future of URL or atleast PG's IMO ;

That Shotgun Suge line by Lotta Zay was nice tho ;
    test
  7. adam b free

adam b free Member

Man just watched this again.... Tone is a HUGE problem if he can consistently put 3 rounds together.... his 1st round vs Zay here and against Cashis are ridiculous
    test
  8. HASH WEDNESDAY

HASH WEDNESDAY Member

honestly i couldnt bring myself to watch the one w daylyt n a hood on his face,shit bugs me..he was garbage vs. real deal in grindtime era, ill take him serious once i get past that shit
    test
  9. Hybrid619

Hybrid619 Non Bias

I've rewatched Tones first round like 10 times , shit was crazy. Dope battle overall Zay took it 2-1
    test
  10. My Kall

My Kall Well-Known Member

Good battle. I preferred Tone Montana's content, I actually think he choked in the 3rd because he found his lines too complex to recite. I had to pause the video after his Vietnam/flashback bar, it was that dope. I liked Tone's cadences, and I liked his angle about Smack regressing from the Lux/T-Rex days. Lotta Zay won, but I didn't like all his tone name-flips, he obviously hasn't heard of Tonedeff lol. His 100 Bulletz inspired list of R&B singers was uncreative, but he actually crafted and executed quite well. I never thought I'd be saying this 2 years ago, but Lotta is on verge of being overrated, he got very over-reacted to. I think Lotta's a functional writer and performer, but he's not spectacular at either. I suppose he uses his energy to great effect.
    test
  11. The Crate

The Crate Zero Star

I respect that. I wish he wouldn't have worn the hood against Daylyt either, but fuck it he was dope in that battle, as well as his joint with Syahboy. In the GT era he was just ight to me nothing super crazy, but he's stepped his shit up, so I gotta give the man his props. I feel you tho
    test
  12. Zero-D

Zero-D Brilliance Unparalleled

Insane battle. Zay got it imo
    test
  13. TheGodOfPez

TheGodOfPez Whiskey for breakfast

Replay value tbh.
    test
  14. Trill Bellamy

Trill Bellamy Member

^^^^^