Slow Jam - "Body Language"

Discussion in 'Beats/Producers' started by Brownstar, Dec 26, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Brownstar

Brownstar Davadrian

Body Language (work in progress)

http://www.soundclick.com/bands/songInfo.cfm?bandID=408841&songID=3261116

Work-In-Progress. 96Kbits. Sequence will definitely be changed. Nowhere near done; just itchin to put new material on this page.

--

I'm moving countries, packing up my shit. It sucks I gotta do it in the middle of a beat! I don't usually do this, but I've been itchin to put somethin up for awhile, so here it is, another slow jam. Work in Progress.. maybe 70% done in terms of instrumentation. Don't even bother commenting about the sequence. Just wanna get some input for when i continue in late jan... sorry for the bad quality.

Brownstar
    test
  2. Hardkore

Hardkore Blunts@TheBeach

shit sounds smooth as fuck. i could easily see some r&b n*gga rockin' this shit.
    test
  3. Real-ism

Real-ism New Member

yea this shit is smooth and nice i dont know this nigga marvin gaye came to my head when the beat popped off dang kid this shit is tight if its a work in progress you heading the right way keep doin ya thing show me some love and hit me up http://board.rapmusic.com/showthread.php?t=954143
    test
  4. Brownstar

Brownstar Davadrian

Thanks. Will peep your thread as soon as I get a comp with speakers.
    test
  5. Brownstar

Brownstar Davadrian

Can I get some more input?
    test
  6. Auditory

Auditory New Member

i remember i was feelin ur rnb beat one of the most when they had that best rnb beat thread or whatever. But this is hot. could easily see an rnb artist rippin this. all the synths are hard on the hook and what not. Really can't see anything to critique. i mean its a solid rnb beat without anything wrong with it. Now it just needs the right artist to become a hit. Keep elevatin homie
    test
  7. WareProductions

WareProductions Take That

shit is definitely a real nice smooth ass beat...no problems wit it whatsoever...shit matches real nice flows good..cant complain about none of it...melodies are laid back and nice

good ish fam
    test
  8. M.Maestro

M.Maestro Ghost

Mad smooth man, Im diggin the 7ths. the EPs soundin so fuckin sexy, the clavi shit you got... sounds nice with it. This is a nice ass rn bbeat man. Sound like some shit i heard before tho, might be the melody, but this shit is still hot man.

9/10 - Keep doin the damn thing.
    test
  9. MAD SKREWS

MAD SKREWS Dear Mr.Toilet, Im Da Shi

damn, the new prince of the RnB shit.. 9/10.. grat vibe.. mix is def on point.. I think I peeped ya before and I was impressed then, keep it up up brown..

Mad Skrews
    test
  10. Brownstar

Brownstar Davadrian

Damn, thanks for the input guys.. really appreciate the love. I dont' got a comp with speakers right now, i'll get at all you when i do.
    test
  11. Brownstar

Brownstar Davadrian

test
  12. Predator INC

Predator INC New Member

shit where the fuck is usher and little john and luda go get tem niggas tell em they got a lovers and friends part 2. these are dope like that little water drop sound. the wah guitars sexy the piano is off the chains. love that synth that drops in. u did this joint proper son. its a slow sexy riding beat. shit somebody pay this nigga already he got the crack.

http://board.rapmusic.com/showthread.php?p=13127169

^ show love or fold up
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.