SLAM ROUND 2 - Judges

Discussion in 'Writer's Block' started by UFO the Phoenix, May 20, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. UFO the Phoenix

UFO the Phoenix I DONT BELIEVE IN ALIENS!

Judges are:

1) UFO
    2) Madpoet
    3) Bhitiah
    4) Mac Flow
    5) Hollow1955
    6) LDogg The King
    7) Berkowitz.

^remember to use score cards....1 being lowest....10 be the highest....last day to vote is the 27

please dont be shady
    test
  2. Madpoet

Madpoet why is this so short....

Im here..
    test
  3. Mac Flow

Mac Flow Die

test
  4. LDogg The King

LDogg The King The High Life

test
  5. LDogg The King

LDogg The King The High Life

1) Insense
    2) Jweaksfromdapike
    3) Saint Vox - (this poet doesnt count...until further notice)
    4) Madnick 5 - nothing stand outish
    5) Em-T 7
    6) Realms 7
    7) AlmostFamous
    8) RikoShay 8
    9) Absolute Zero 7
    test
  6. HOLLOW 55

HOLLOW 55 You niggas cant trap here

Madnick-9
    Em-T-7
    Absolute Zero-8
    Realms-7
    RikoShay-8
    test
  7. Bhitiah

Bhitiah Powerful Scriptures

Madnick- I dont wanna vote on this right now ....

Em-T ...I was kinda disapointed to read your peice ,I've seen you come with straight fire before and that was like ...a match that went out, and never actually sparked the fire. I'm sorry dude, but ....You just didnt cut it, You get a 7... which I guess, Isnt bad, but I expected alot from you. Maybe my expectations of you, hurt your poem, maybe I'm biased becasue I've seen glimpses of your talent before, but bummer.

Absolute Zero -Dude, My breath escaped me like twice throughout that poem...That was a great choice for this slam, You never cease to amaze me. You get an 8.

RealMS - Holding it down for the women, Big ups. LOL ....I love your poetry, You truly are an amazing writer and you came with a great peice in this ....You get an 8...

Rikoshay - Your poem was straight, But it just wasnt really cutting it with me, I havent really peeped you other then in this, in fact ,I dont think I ever have. But while some parts in it were str8 fire, I think you had alot of fillers in it ....-You get a 7.5

And thats all I have to say about that.

I know I'm probably late, I dont really care because I would have voted yesterday but since everybdoy was BITCHING about people not showing and shit, I waited until the last minute I felt like I wanted to do it. So fuck yah.
    test
  8. UFO the Phoenix

UFO the Phoenix I DONT BELIEVE IN ALIENS!

Round 2!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1) Insense.....had GRADURATION night
    2) Jweaksfromdapike....Kid forgot
    3) Saint Vox - BLAH....reason to believe this was K Loye
    4) Madnick - BITER.....get out of my slam

5) Em-T - score of 5.....total to 26....just didnt really bring it like I hoped for....and I think overall the judges agree that you could of brought something better...considering your talent and all...oh well thanks for SHOWING up

6) Realms - score of 7.5....Impressive verse....love your style and current subject matter.....keep that confidence for the finals (total 29.5)

7) AlmostFamous.....MIA......boooooo tooshort bad form second time you no showed on me.....that trust between us is GONE

8) RikoShay - score of 7...despite all the hype around you your verse was average.....picked up towards the end....the no title and freeflow of it made it seem last minute....hope you step it up in the finals....you gonna need it (total 30.5)

9) Absolute Zero - score of 9.....I think this was the best poem of this round.....just amazing work yo....your voice is one of a kind....I know you cant be a bitter....I've seen you write like this on the spot.....good luck in the finals I think you got a good shot at this....(total 32)

Round 2 RESULTS:

1st place - Absolute Zero

2nd place - Rikoshay

3rd place - Realms

Along with Round 1 winner : TrueEmcee

One more round to go.......................................................................................
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.