Skyrim

Discussion in 'Audio Emcee Hook Ups' started by Big_Moose, Nov 10, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. OurSin

OurSin lol @ equality

PC got the new patch today actually, but only thing that fucked the game up is the resistance stats got all fucked up. I tried it, before and after shit was fucking crazy
    test
  2. bgreen

bgreen Active Member

I still need the brjnwolf patch
    test
  3. Mr.357

Mr.357 Well-Known Member

Misheard skyrim lyrics
    test
  4. Geedorah

Geedorah King

Mustard jar :funny:
    test
  5. vibe

vibe Sounds like a hit to me.

lmaooo, im gonna shout mustard jar everytime i use my shout. i have been doin a lot of sidequests. im lvl 14 now i believe and that red eagle boss gave me the most trouble so far in the game. im so in loveeee
    test
  6. bgreen

bgreen Active Member

LMAO lol
    test
  7. New B

New B Greatest Asian rapper?

idk if these glitches have been mentioned but ima put them out there.

there's a glitch to get easy 100 in speech. it's complicated to explain but it's in riften.

and also if u want a quick 100 in sneak, just go to the graybeards and slice them while they're meditating while sneaking (and stayin hidden) and usin a dagger. don't kill them tho, just go from one to one until u get they sit back down and meditate and u get the level u want.

for easy 100 smithing, just keep buyin iron ingots and leather strips and make iron daggers. to build up enchantment quickly too just buy mad petty soul gems and enchant all those daggers with somethin like absorb health or banish or absorb stamina, and sell them for mad dough.
    test
  8. Ckopper

Ckopper ....

that's how I was working my enchanting, buy all empty petty soul gems or use whatever soul gems I could find and just go around killing deer and little creatures and shit. I got the perk that puts a soul trap enchantment on all bound weapons so I was using the bound bow for this and getting my archery up too.
    test
  9. Ckopper

Ckopper ....

[​IMG]

been going into battle with a few of these lol
    test
  10. double ML

double ML plekz = wannabe thought police

test
  11. double ML

damn drauger deathlords are no joke
    test
  12. C-Money

C-Money New Member

have you guys found the ''invisible chest'' in dawnstar with tons of loot in it???? Shit is amazzzzzzing and respawns.
    test
  13. double ML

rahgot was kicking my ass

i'ma have to go up like 10 levels and try again

need to head to dawnstar and find that invisible chest now :eekcat:
    test
  14. Ckopper

Ckopper ....

Those dragon priests are tough, either have to be caught up with your skills and perks or have a lot of resist and health potions.

On another note Blocking with a shield is the shit, I mastered blocking and got the perk that makes it so that if you sprint with your shield raised you knock opponents down. Went into a dungeon full of mages basically turned myself into a battering ram and everyone went flying lol
    test
  15. double ML

i'm a dual hand fire shooter/sneaky sneak archer assassin type rocking thieves guild armor
    test
  16. Geedorah

Geedorah King

test
  17. Mr.357

Mr.357 Well-Known Member

Best way to fight dragon priests is by using magic draining enchanted weapons and strong spells.

I have 3 chars and none of them can be fucked with by anything in this game except maybe my lowest leveled one but he will be the strongest lizard-dragonborn once he reaches his peak.

Playing on master doesn't even make much of a difference at this point lol
    test
  18. double ML

rocking glass armor now. gonna take another shot at that rahgot clown.
    test
  19. bgreen

bgreen Active Member

....blah im finishing up restoring the thieves guild and these fishing jobs are pissing me off.....all of the items i have to pickpocket are 0% regardless of skill level or enchanted items equipped....i cant kill the people...and cant get caught...ive tried freezing em...the guards come ive tried fus ro dah'in them...guards come..im stuck
    test
  20. Ckopper

Ckopper ....

My mage character is the strongest I got and cannot be fucked with. maxed out all my magic schools, enchanting, and alchemy, also maxed out most perks and got master level spells for all of them. Enchanted my shit so Destruction spells cost nothing and conuration spells cost next to nothing. Have the dragonhide spell to help me against archers and shit. Basically just run into battle with 2 dremora lords and blast everything with destruction spells.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.