Skyrim

Discussion in 'Game Zone' started by OurSin, Oct 29, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Matches T. Malone

Matches T. Malone Registered Playboy

don't tease us with this skyrim handjob vid and not come through....

I'm no where near finished with the game, i just needed a break from it. that and maybe for a better update to fix these goddamn bugs.

i think that whole town wanting to arrest you is the one i was talking about, where you're investigating the attempted murder of that one chick(if you were quick enough to save her...my draw is the quickest in skyrim). and the city guards and officials warn you to back off...you don't obviously, then the town is after your arrest. according to the bug, if you let them arrest you, you lose everything you had on you without being able to get it back....so maybe let them take you literally half naked and empty handed. except, i just remembered...if you have quest items, you'll lose those too(since you can't unequip them)...so many just wait until that bug is fixed.

and yeah, i've already dealt with the most of the other dragons(ice, blood) and they're pussies compared to the dragon mages and giants. frost trolls i can handle now, but they were a bitch too.
    test
  2. Sir Bustalot

Sir Bustalot I am Jesus

skyrim handjobs coming right up
    test
  3. bgreen

bgreen Active Member

i finally got the brjnwolf to fucking meet me @ ragged flaggon had to litterally push his ass all the way there...im cleanin up these theives guild quests..then im finished with the game
    test
  4. Sir Bustalot

Sir Bustalot I am Jesus

anyone else find themselves just clicking through conversations so you can just get on with it already?

i dont care what anyone has to say i just wanna fuckin do whatever mission or quest theyre gonna spark for me...

they all talk too much, i cant stand it lol

ive killed so many people just cuz i got annoyed at them jibbering on and on.

and yes ive had to load and earlier save cuz ive killed people i actually should have listened too haha
    test
  5. Matches T. Malone

Matches T. Malone Registered Playboy

yeah, i just press a, a, a,a,a,a,a,a,a....if a quest comes up then fine...i just look at where i have to go and who i have to kill, otherwise i don't care what any of them really have to say anymore.

but i've gone back to bf3 and Arkham city(if you haven't played this yet...do so now.)
    test
  6. Sir Bustalot

Sir Bustalot I am Jesus

Im starting to run into skyrim glitches now that ive finished everything else. And im not hooked up to live so i cant get the patches... gay

havent played either

not interested in BF3... nothing new... shooters dont do much for me anymore, i have like 10 in my collection and im bored of the regular war shooter.

arkham city is the bomb supposedly... ill have to check that
    test
  7. NaSh

NaSh o_

I've not played Skyrim for a whole, been playing bf3( far superior to mw3 now they're fixed most of the bugs)

Delivered by a Carrier Pigeon called Geoff
    test
  8. patrown

patrown student for life

im on that shogun 2. have almost 700 hours played. only beat game twice.
    still not close to being bored.
    test
  9. Sir Bustalot

Sir Bustalot I am Jesus

700 hours? holy fuck dude

is your skin translucent? are you naturally blind like bats from living in a cave so long?

haha j/k

i could pull off 700 hours in 30 days if i had some meth
    test
  10. OurSin

OurSin lol @ equality

test
  11. L u c y

L u c y (Administrator) SWERVE

and still my copy sits in a cupboard unopened ... I was given a wii and bought Donkey Kong Country.
    its awesome.
    Zelda awaits me. Oh happy dayz.
    test
  12. zyclon B gas

zyclon B gas sososerious

just hit level 10 yesterday. i want to just have a few days to play this game cuz it's so good, but i'm tired of being all slow n shit. i don't want to pay 5,000 for a house and my horse died.

wahhhhhhhh
    test
  13. Sir Bustalot

Sir Bustalot I am Jesus

never been on a horse and im level 46

money was an issue at first, but after about level 20 or so i was rollin in dough
    test
  14. Sir Bustalot

Sir Bustalot I am Jesus

test
  15. nO gOoD!

nO gOoD! Life Music :: Press Play

Save up 5000 for your house and you can have it for free! Heres how.

Go to whiterun and speak to proventius in dragonsreach. With your 5000 dollars go to his bedside, while hes sleeping, stand close to his cupboard, and speak to him. As soon as you agree to the purchase of the house hit the O button to stop the convo and place your cash in there. You'll receive the keys to your house and you can then retrieve your cash back.

I'm level 23 with full legendary dragon armor dual wielding legendary daedric swords, owning nearly everything that tries to test me, as an Orc the berserker rage power makes me unstoppable. This is great. Sucked at first waiting to get dragon armor, but now I'm a total pimp.
    test
  16. Sir Bustalot

Sir Bustalot I am Jesus

yeah my dude was an ass kicker at about level 20 and since then the game has no enemies i cant easily destroy..

kinda lame but oh well

and just do the mage college quests and you get a free house
    test
  17. zyclon B gas

zyclon B gas sososerious

^ didn't know that, cool.

how'd you get all that shit @ no good.

I've been doin 2h, and i'd like to restructure my talent trees like you can in WoW, but not sure how in Skyrim.

Also, I'm slow. I'm a Nord.
    test
  18. nO gOoD!

What I did is start a new character (Orc), he starts with 20 smithing skill points and immediately spend my time saving cash, any dragon I fought I would sell the bones and scales at the riverwood traders. Which would gain me roughly 750 bucks. I'd purchase all I could in iron ingots, and save all leather from wolves. I'd focus purely on smithing. All you have to do is create iron daggers. For every 5 you create you'll gain a skill point in that attribute. So I gained levels real quick. Once I gained enough levels I created the dragon armor. It's taken a while but well worth it. Now I took the armor to the armor table and improved it, my armor rating is above 350 for all dragon armor. The daedric armor is better but much much harder to find the daedra hearts which are required for every item. There you go. I've only found 2 hearts which is why I'm only rockin the swords.
    test
  19. Sir Bustalot

Sir Bustalot I am Jesus

wow i dont know any of that shit...

i should do some research
    test
  20. nO gOoD!

Yeah iron daggers are the easiest way to level up smithing :)
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.