Skyrim

Discussion in 'Game Zone' started by OurSin, Oct 29, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GaLaTeA

GaLaTeA Well-Known Member

My brother said Skyrim is very slow in the beginning, but after the first hour or so things really start to speed up. I'm still debating on trying it out. I've just never played Elder Scrolls games before.
    test
  2. NaSh

NaSh o_

It's awesome

Delivered by a Carrier Pigeon called Geoff
    test
  3. Geedorah

Geedorah King

Does anyone know good sides of being a vampire.
    test
  4. Matches T. Malone

Matches T. Malone Registered Playboy

don't bother being a vampire.

if you turn werewolf, you can never turn back if you cure the disease.

anyone being crippled by bugs/glitches yet? i've had to put off about 4-5 missions/quests because of it.

read for a heads up on some.
    Bugs (Skyrim) - The Elder Scrolls Wiki
    test
  5. vladhood

vladhood New Member

i knew that motherfucker was a werewolf as soon as i saw 'silverhand' in the subtitles
    test
  6. Matches T. Malone

Also

[youtube]j50u0zUeCmU[/youtube]
    test
  7. OurSin

OurSin lol @ equality

nope, 80 hours in haven't had any "major" glitches yet, just missing geometry, unlootable enemies, and little funny stuff.

Once i almost had a glitch that stopped a companion quest, dude wouldn't walk into the room to initiate the quest so i just kept resting till he finally did, and even when he did it was kinda glitchy but it worked
    test
  8. Sir Bustalot

Sir Bustalot I am Jesus

Ive had no real bugs

still cant see my compass for shit but ive worked around it, and if i squint and close one eye i can read most of the words ;)

my dudes like level 30 with 65 sneak... i do some quests and its a cakewalk cuz my guy can sneak in plain sight and my sneak attack bonus kills almost everyone in one hit.

my dude is a beast..

i already filled my all my storage in my houses so i got all types of shit just laying all around on the floor... my dudes houses looks like something off of hoarders. Hes rich as fuck with like $20 000... im basically indestructable now and the game is easy
    test
  9. Sir Bustalot

Sir Bustalot I am Jesus

*****SPOILER ALERT*******

question for everyone,
    did you choose to join the StormCocks or the Wimperials?
    test
  10. bgreen

bgreen Active Member

imperials bitch nigga..get down or lay down...i aint gonna side with no bitch nigga who gonna shout on a nigga to defeat him....i almost got my head cut off cause i was with the stormcloak nigga from the git go....

biggest glitch ive had is the brjnwolf quests i failed the ring mission to start the thieves guild shit and every riften npc is stuck in the market area
    test
  11. Sir Bustalot

Sir Bustalot I am Jesus

ah i joined the stormcocks

i make sure to do some rapey rapey when i massacre people...

ive got this staff of paralyzation and its funny watching them freeze mid swipe and drop to the ground where i then run over and hack them to bits as they lay motionless...

ive already completed the main quest... just have some side quests and shit. Ive avoided some quests by finishing others that cancell those out.
    test
  12. bgreen

bgreen Active Member

lol i havent touched a weapon that i didnt receive from a deadra since like level 20
    test
  13. OurSin

OurSin lol @ equality

Kinda timid about installing this new patch for the 360, heard it has major issues like enchanted armor not working right and other status defense effects. Also dragons flying backwards, but that sounds hilarious
    test
  14. NaSh

NaSh o_

My friend had mammoths falling from the sky and horses flying

Delivered by a Carrier Pigeon called Geoff
    test
  15. OurSin

OurSin lol @ equality

test
  16. Sir Bustalot

Sir Bustalot I am Jesus

i havent ran into any bugs that affect the game play

except 1 im supposed to investigate a murder scene in a graveyard... and i go there and nothing happens....dunno if its a bug or im not doing something right.... but its been in limbo for many many hours lol...

also i accidentally walked in on two imperial soldiers giving a handjob to a corpse way off in the bushes... they didnt even care. But one guy was jerking the corpse and another was waiting his turn...

i have the vid saved to my phone cuz i had to show someone.
    test
  17. Matches T. Malone

youtube that vid, son. funny glitches like getting smacked out of the map by a giant>

That's a common bug(graveyard murder scene)...that is listed in the link i posted.

i had a problem with it too. like the arrow pointing on top of the grave where the murdered victim was, but nothing being there...so i couldn't advance. luckily i save almost after every other action(that and the 3 different autosaves>). I think I resolved it by going back to whatshisface in the castle(head of the guards that allowed me to investigate) after every new clue.

something similar happens to the main mission/quest when you visit that city over on the bottom left of the map, i forget the name. the one with the cave prison and corrupt officials/etc.

sometimes you can fix minor bugs by clicking on "wait" for an hour or so.

I stopped playing this game last week.
    test
  18. Sir Bustalot

Sir Bustalot I am Jesus

ok. ima upload the skyrim handjob video

gimme a bit its too big to send from my phone to youtube... so i gotta upload that shit onto my comp first... Ill Make a thread for it lol
    test
  19. Sir Bustalot

Sir Bustalot I am Jesus

im about there... im just playin cleanup now... shits got boring and repetitive after i was high enough level to basically kick the shit outta anyone without worry...

all the main quests i finished.

And now a whole town wants to arrest my ass. Im worried if i just get it over with and let them arrest me they will take all my awesome kit i have and i wont get it back....I have 2 houses with shit just laying all over the floor cuz my drawers and cupboards are all full lol. I should be on Hoarders Skyrim edition

i also find the dragons to be easy as fuck compared to other enemies in the game...

and i figure a dragon should be one of the toughest and they arent by a long shot
    test
  20. Sir Bustalot

Sir Bustalot I am Jesus

shit, the vid will have to wait. I have no idea how to get it from my phone to my comp right now...

its plugged in via USB but not recognizing

EDIT: ok got it figured
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.