Skyrim

Discussion in 'Game Zone' started by OurSin, Oct 29, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. nO gOoD!

nO gOoD! Life Music :: Press Play

On another note though, this game is fuckin sick. Love it a lot. It's like they answered every gripe people had on oblivion and made additional improvements and called it skyrim ;)

Amazing so far ;)
    test
  2. OurSin

OurSin lol @ equality

test
  3. OurSin

OurSin lol @ equality

and game looks fine on a 42inch 720p hitachi, i've never even seen 1080p before lol
    test
  4. Geedorah

Geedorah King

Wtf man.
    These giants,attacked one and he smashed the ground with his weapon and I went flying above the clouds :funny:
    Dead ofc :dead:
    test
  5. Sir Bustalot

Sir Bustalot I am Jesus

well im not giving up on it... but its not as awesome as it could be lol
    Im pretty sure this complaint is the #1 complaint against the game right now..

ive tried all the settings i can to make it better... I realize its just that the tv is shit...but shit oblivion looks and reads fine.

Im pretty sure it couldnt be over a 3rd of NA gamers have HD tvs.... and also if you think about the world market for games, i bet you less than 10% have HDTV... most people are poor. So they are building games like this as a conspiracy with the TV raquet....they do it on purpose. Bastards!
    test
  6. nO gOoD!

Lol yeah man the giants are soooo hard to defeat. I doubt I'll even attempt it till level 30ish. I tried once and yeah boom, I was launched into the air to face death. And Oursin, 1080p looks hella nice man
    test
  7. Sir Bustalot

Sir Bustalot I am Jesus

the worst part is that i cant see what my compass says.... I cant tell what im walking towards unless i go to my maps, make note of where i am, go move my character, go back into maps and see which direction i moved in relation to my destination on my maps. Its pretty shitty
    test
  8. Geedorah

Geedorah King

At what difficulty yall playing?
    #1 complain for pc users is that its made for consoles.
    test
  9. OurSin

OurSin lol @ equality

Pc players always bitching about that, i don't understand playing a 200hr game with a mouse and keyboard on a computer chair tbh. It plays just fine with a controller, if you playing pc i'm sure you can plug a 360 controller in and then play it like that with the higher res graphics and all the mods you want, with a comfortable control scheme and less carpel tunnel
    test
  10. NaSh

NaSh o_

Just started my apprenticeship with the mages. Gotta up my magic game. I can hear and kind of see a dragon above the college flying through the clouds. Love this game. Like everyone else I attempted to fight a giant and had the same result as everyone, same with mammoths :-/

Delivered by a Carrier Pigeon called Geoff
    test
  11. nO gOoD!

ahhh I'm glad youre loving this game unlike your thoughts on Oblivion. This game is so much better, I never thought it was possible.

I need to head to the mages guild as well.
    test
  12. NaSh

NaSh o_

Make sure your magicka is above 131 or it's a long wasted journey lol

test
  13. Geedorah

Geedorah King

ITs bout the menu,u cant do shit with mouse on it.
    The game is so great,cant stop playing it.
    test
  14. NaSh

NaSh o_

I can't imagine playing games on a pc or long periods of time. Plus I can't use a mouse and keyboard. I'm happy downgrading graphics for comfort

test
  15. vladhood

vladhood New Member

playing on master. anyone on master have as much trouble as me on the frost troll on the way to high hrothgar? holy fuck. both my companions died early on and i was doing some crazy feet movements because this motherfucker was taking me from 100% to 0 in one hit even with oakflesh up. the giants on the way there aren't even a question; they didn't attack me as a i ran by so i'm glad they let my existence slide for now.

on that note, it IS made for consoles. i mean, you can kinda tell it's a stodgy console port onto PC. inventory screen, favourites list, just the whole interface, really.. they actually released the game with minimal mouse support for the UI and had to patch it into steam. if you have auto patching disabled on steam like me then you had the displeasure of navigating the fucking menu with wsad and enter until you read that they threw a patch out.

pains me to say it but if i wasn't so used to navigating my FOV in first person with the mouse, i would probably say the experience might even be better with a 360 controller.

surprised there's some really retarded bugs that shouldn't have made it past basic testing.. you can shout while you're attacking with a melee weapon but if you do, you only hear the sound effect, your shout doesn't go off and you're locked into a state where the game thinks you're shouting and you can't cast magic or attack for the 12 second cooldown of the shout.
    test
  16. NaSh

NaSh o_

Mammoth with a bow and arrows, wow

test
  17. NaSh

NaSh o_

That guy was a cunt, plain and simple

test
  18. OurSin

OurSin lol @ equality

Well it's the opposite of oblivion, oblivions menu was a pain in the ass on consoles. Mods will take care of all that anyway
    test
  19. vladhood

vladhood New Member

yeah i don't disagree that it needs to work for both, but i think building for one from the ground up and then porting over is a bad idea no matter where you start with it

i think the best is to optimize interfacing for both platforms their own way. that's why CD PROJEKT RED (or whatever) are taking so long to release the witcher 2 on 360; it worked really well on PC and they want to make it as intuitive as it was for the console port aswell.
    test
  20. SmiRk

SmiRk Logic or Death

Reanimating >>>>

I've been Zombifying everythign I can, and making it my puppet of death.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.