Skyrim

Discussion in 'Game Zone' started by OurSin, Oct 29, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. nO gOoD!

nO gOoD! Life Music :: Press Play

Awwww yeah, just created all of the daedric armor and improved it to legendary status. Whoop!!!!
    test
  2. Sir Bustalot

Sir Bustalot I am Jesus

i have piles of ingots and everytime i go to a blacksmith place I try all their fucking workspaces and all i can ever do is make leather.
    so i gave up.

i dont wanna make leather, i wanna fuckin improve my shit, I once made some bow superior... but thats the last time its worked... ever since then its been gay and i see penises all over the workbenches and in the forge..

and so i run
    test
  3. Sir Bustalot

Sir Bustalot I am Jesus

but yeah, im level 46 so i have no problems killing anyone.

shit is too easy shmeasy... and im pretty much done ALL the missions minus like 4 cuz of bugs... I know theres still some miscelaneous ones but finding them is hard lol.

my fav weapon deadric superior bow/enchanted scimitars.
    test
  4. Complete Chaos

Complete Chaos I'm Drugs.

test
  5. OurSin

OurSin lol @ equality

Are you just using the forge? That's just to build armor, you gotta use the workbench to improve armor and the grinder for swords
    test
  6. nO gOoD!

nO gOoD! Life Music :: Press Play

Ahh regardless of the ups and downs of this game, it's so dope. I'll be playing it for a long time to come ;)
    test
  7. Sir Bustalot

Sir Bustalot I am Jesus

Its a great game, but i couldnt start a new game and do it all over
    Im almost finished all the quests, minus a few glitched quests and some minor quests from guilds and shit

the excitement for me is new stuff... Ive seen it all now.

but i might go back and try and finish oblivion now. Cuz i never finished it.
    test
  8. GaLaTeA

GaLaTeA GymArt

Yesterday I got Skyrim (finally :scared:)! Rolled up my sleeves and tested the future of gaming ...totally surprised.

In short the graphics and sound made me fall into the very environment of Skyrim. The story contains a certain amount of superiority, is hassle-free and not at all complicated. I'm surprised how smooth gameplay actually is. All in all they've excellently upgraded Oblivion.

I was expecting much worse, yet tasted something much better. Now, I'm expecting add-ons which will, of course, only further develope the whole image of the game and gameplay.

I'll take my time with this one, slowly with pleasure.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.