Skyrim

Discussion in 'Game Zone' started by nO gOoD!, Jul 12, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. nO gOoD!

nO gOoD! Life Music :: Press Play

It's coming.... wait for it.

Many Bioware RPG titles have varying levels of romance and friendship elements. This makes for more depth in otherwise standard RPG storylines. Not one to miss a trend, Bethesda’s The Elder Scrolls 5 – Skyrim is going to incorporate player-NPC romantic and evolving friendship angles in its storylines.

Come to think of it, this announcement is not that surprising considering that the Elder Scrolls series has always prided itself on its attention to realistic details, story depth, and game play word interaction. What a better way to interact with the player/NPC world than emotional elements, right? It appears that the level of emotional depth, Bethesda is planning for The Elder Scrolls 5 – Skyrim will be quite more robust than the cartoonish and shallow short shrift NPC romance gets in other developers’ RPG titles. This is a welcome addition to the repertoire of an established RPG title. Expect a deep, nuanced, and fully engaged incorporation of emotional elements. The developers of the Elder Scrolls series don’t half step (just look at their graphics and design evolution). There’s no reason to think they’ll start now. We can’t wait to see how this new element plays out when The Elder Scrolls 5 – Skyrim is finally released
    When the fan favorite Oblivion launched a few years back, it wowed many players but the voice acting behind it was a bit thin. The executive producer of The Elder Scrolls 5 – Skyrim revealed earlier that only 14 voice actors were featured in the entire game.

“…we had 14 people doing all the voices in Oblivion. In Skyrim, we have 70 different actors performing 47,000 lines.”
    This huge variety should make for more diverse auditory experience for The Elder Scrolls 5 – Skyrim. This is huge. Make sense since the game itself will be huge – it takes around 300 hours of game play to complete. The main quest itself takes up 20 to 30 hours of game play.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    test
  2. Geedorah

Geedorah King

GOTY for sure.
    Cant wait for it.
    Loved Oblivion,spent 200+ hours on it.
    test
  3. BEEF Z

BEEF Z New Member

My social life wont even exist when this game comes out
    test
  4. nO gOoD!

^this
    test
  5. snowy

snowy 39k Rap Song Music Folder

That Khajit looks bad ass.

Any pictures of Argonians yet?
    test
  6. SmiRk

SmiRk Logic or Death

If this game drops frames, or has any kind of FPS latency - I'll be pissed.

The textures look too pretty.
    test
  7. nO gOoD!

Not yet. I've been searching
    test
  8. nO gOoD!

I can't see that happening. Since this is not a 1st generation ps3 game, the FPS shouldn't be an issue.
    test
  9. UndyingObLiVioN

UndyingObLiVioN New Member

Skyrim is soo going to be the shit! I use to be hooked on Oblivion.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.