Skip Bayless digging into LeBron on twitter

Discussion in 'Audio Emcee Hook Ups' started by Scr1be, Jun 13, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Scr1be

Scr1be Well-Known Member

:funny:

RealSkipBayless Skip Bayless
    The King is still Prince James to me.
    13 minutes ago

If I'm LeBrick, I shoot 1,000 shots a day thru offseason, way Magic did after blowing '84 Finals to Bird. But doubt the Ringless King will.
    13 minutes ago

LeBron had nice late stretches vs. Bos & Chi that surprised most ppl including him. Then Pippen said he'd be better than MJ!? Pressure rose.
    15 minutes ago

For 5 years I've said LeBron is NBA's most talented player w/o the clutch gene and killer instinct to match. That's proven pretty true.
    17 minutes ago

I believe he ran for the locker room because he couldn't stand to look at DWade or LeBron and have to accept their insincere handshakes.
    24 minutes ago

As a foreigner who for 13 years has always played hurt and handled himself w/ class, Dirk deeply wounded by Heat stars mocking his illness.
    25 minutes ago

Now I know why DWade & LeBron were coughing so much for cameras. They were practicing coughing up leads, which they did in every loss.
    27 minutes ago

Mavs old-schooled Heat. Not that fast, athletic, high-flying. Won w/ ball movement, shoot-if-you're-open, playing ZONE! Take that, Big 3.
    28 minutes ago

The biggest shock to me last nite was that suddenly Miami had two Robins. LeBron waited for Batman to take him home. Batman (DW) was Robin.
    39 minutes ago

Yet because this was DWade's Team, his turn, his time, I blame him the most for last nite. I didn't EXPECT LeBron to take over. But DWade?
    41 minutes ago

LeBron can freeze up and shut down so badly under tight-game pressure that some followers tipped me to his newest nickname. The Frozen One.
    43 minutes ago

LeBron basically said his haters must return to miserable lives while he still lives like a King. Yes, but a relatively miserable King?
    44 minutes ago

Again, LeBron is 26, looks 36, often acts 16. Last nite he was a hurt, spoiled 16 year old when he pompously dismissed haters.
    47 minutes ago

Seriously, Heat should get LeBron a sports psychologist to counsel him on how best to cope with biggest-stage pressure. Can't do it by self.
    53 minutes ago

I couldn't sleep, but I am ready to deliver the way the Ringless King could not. 10am Easter. ESPN2. I suggest you BE THERE.
    8 hours ago

Tonight, if possible, DWade was even worse than LeBrick. I'll have MUCH MORE to say about both at 10E, ESPN2 vs. Chris Broussard.
    17 hours ago

The man who calls himself King James was an embarrassment in the NBA Finals. Afraid to shoot, overwhelmed by the pressure, tense turnovers.
    17 hours ago

Lawd Have Mercy!
    test
  2. DZK

DZK DZKonline.net

I thought Wade fucked up as much as LeBron in those final minutes. Missing free-throws and bouncing the ball off his own feet, trying to dribble. Nobody seems to be talking about it, though.
    test
  3. Scr1be

Scr1be Well-Known Member

That's because LeBron is the pantomime villain.
    test
  4. DZK

DZK DZKonline.net

Yeah, I get it. I'm just surprised more analysts aren't discussing it.
    test
  5. ~OMagic~

~OMagic~ Well-Known Member

Skip Bayless deserves way more credit. He is the sad truth teller. Respect for somebody willing to tell the unpopular opinion logically. I don't agree with everything he says, but he backs up his opinions flawlessly.

He actually gave Wade more blame for Miami losing the series because he always felt LeBron wasn't cut from that Jordan, Kobe, Magic cloth. He said he expected this from LeBron, not Wade.

Skip Bayless >>>
    Biotch! You wish you had a phone like mine...
    test
  6. enef

enef voting against DZK in every round.

they arent discussing it cause wade isnt as bad in the 4th quarter as he displayed last night, hes takin over games in the finals, lebron has never taken over the game and put the team on his back in the finals.

this is why he came to miami. wade was already there with a ring.
    test
  7. Noodles

Noodles The People's Champion

@DZK - Skip covered that:

"Yet because this was DWade's Team, his turn, his time, I blame him the most for last nite. I didn't EXPECT LeBron to take over. But DWade?"
    test
  8. SIR_MERCENARY

SIR_MERCENARY grindin on niggaz

Cept skip bayless never has anything good to say when a player is winning. all he does is criticises which is why most people can't stand him. when Dirk had a perfect 24-24 and was basically damn near jesus. he was criticism his performance.

the guy never has enough, plus stephen smith owns him.
    test
  9. FiZiKs

FiZiKs MileHighSalute

I lost it@ the frozen one
    test
  10. ~OMagic~

Part of that is Skip remaining in character because it makes for good TV. When he breaks character he'll admit he's wrong sometimes.

A lot of people don't even know Skip's history as a sports writer, he's definitely paid his dues.

He can be over the top, but overall I respect that he gladly argues the unfavorable opinion and does it well.
    test
  11. dlbiininja

dlbiininja The Hip Hop Poet.

test
  12. Detroit

Detroit The d is silent

Ham has been served
    test
  13. AdHominem

AdHominem Veni, vidi, vici

Skip bayless is a supertroll.
    test
  14. 7thHorseMen

7thHorseMen New Member

Skip Bayless makes a good living just talking bull shit all day.

He likes to make an up roar with his opinions. He's a shock jock.
    test
  15. Big_Moose

Big_Moose wigger

Skip is supremely talented at doing his job.

However

he is a household name because he made himself a critic of lebron james

bottom line

he eats because Lebron James became the biggest star in the NBA.

Every argument he makes concerning basketball is based on making lebron look bad and making himself look right about lebron.

Example: Wade is now suddenly his fav player in the NBA.

That was never the case before.

It just wasn't.

But he wants to be able to say lebron isn't the best player on his team.

That he isn't "Batman"

The heat lost in 6 games in the finals.

It sucks....

but lebron still ending with at least 3 rings so wateva
    test
  16. Dank Sinatra

Dank Sinatra █║▌║█║

fact: without lebron they would have definitely lost to chicago and boston too more than likely.

shit is getting old. it was funny even to me for a minute but damn... its a lot of people acting like lebron fucked THEIR mom or some shit. get over it.

if he is not "that" good, then why the fuck cant ppl stop talking about him and keep it moving.

pathetic thing is even if they won these same motherfuckers would still be talking shit.......

lebron is immature as hell....thats the biggest flaw in his game to me...but these dudes aint really no better tbh.
    test
  17. ~OMagic~

Lmfaooooo @ the LeBron apologists

:funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny:

Niggas ran out of the "he doesn't have help" excuse and now they all kinds of fucked up.
    test
  18. SmiRk

SmiRk Logic or Death

I think anyone in his position would be salty. How could you not be? So, cracking on him fro acting like a prick is understandable - but being a generous loser is hard to do when you're so sure of yourself. LeBron just needs to check his ego a little, and realize that he overlooked some of the fundamentals of the game because people stayed fluffing him up as the best.

But Skip's criticism is solid. He rarely does personal attacks, as much as he calls out players for their faults.
    test
  19. Big_Moose

Big_Moose wigger

lmaoooo @ faceless cowards

eat my dick you yellow faggot
    test
  20. kingjafaar

kingjafaar New Member

test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.