Skinheads

Discussion in 'IntroSpectrum' started by Geedorah, Sep 15, 2013.

1. Geedorah

Geedorah King

Are not racist, have nothing to do with 3rd Reich, those are boneheads, remember that.

• -Rep -Rep x 1
    test
  2. Sir Bustalot

Sir Bustalot I am Jesus

we do remember that, but over here skinheads are actually the racist bastards and they call themselves such and accept the label. We dont have those types of skinheads in the the vid, SO to us Skinhead is synonymous with racism and will always be so.
    test
  3. Geedorah

Geedorah King

So if I call myself American that makes me one?
    • -Rep -Rep x 1
    test
  4. Sir Bustalot

Sir Bustalot I am Jesus

not exactly, but if you called yourself as one for long enough that other people started calling you one, and then it got ingrained in your society that you were one, and everyone in your society came to accept that you were called an american, then yes, it would make you one.

its just what we call them. Cuz they call themselves that and thats the accepted name for them here. So here a skinhead is a racist. Theres all diff types of "sharks" but not all sharks eat people. But we still call them all sharks. Just like there is diff types of skinheads. Here the skinheads are racists.
    test
  5. Geedorah

Geedorah King

Wrong analogy.
    It would be like people started calling dolphins sharks and everyone would accept that, so all dolphins would be called sharks when in fact they are not.
    • -Rep -Rep x 1
    test
  6. Sir Bustalot

Sir Bustalot I am Jesus

my skills on analogies is irrelevant.

my point is that skinheads here are racists. They call themselves it and its an accepted name for them here. So here skinheads are racists. Regardless of where the term originated.
    test
  7. Geedorah

Geedorah King

Invading country is called freeing it over there, so I guess thats just how you people are like.
    • -Rep -Rep x 1
    test
  8. Sir Bustalot

Sir Bustalot I am Jesus

i also like maple syrup on pancakes.
    test