Skin on Skin

Discussion in 'Writer's Block' started by DenDen, Sep 9, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DenDen

DenDen The Voice of Reason

Skin on Skin

Skin on Skin is an original masterpiece that sensually strokes your mind and puts you in the mood. Simply Sil is the lyricist behind this sexy track. She is supported by the crafty production work of DenDen from Music Groove Entertainment.

This instrumental is part of our latest creation. This version is presented with Simply Sil's vocals. This is the extended version.

LoFi Play [​IMG] (Click on the speaker to hear the spoken word piece.)

Hi-Fi Play [​IMG]

In case you were wondering, the radio version is available for a FREE download by visiting Music Groove Entertainment and navigating to our download section. Or you can just CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD. The extended version is available for purchase only.

Feedback, comments and suggestions will be appreciated.

Thank you in advance for providing your positive criticism.
    test
  2. Deaf Def

Deaf Def Tha WordSmith

i wasn't feelin it like... skin on skin lol. i just didn't like it. i dunno why i just didn't really care for it that's all.
    test
  3. Definit_

Definit_ P0ETiiCLiiCHE'

..Uhh, This Is Probably The One "Poetic Piece" That Might Of Been Better In Text.. I Didn't Like As Much As Either.. Horns In The Back Are Sick, But This Doesnt Move Me Much..And Theres This One Part Where i Can't Understand WTF She's Saying? She Sounds Indian And Shit..Just Not So Good For Me.. Sorry.. Try It In Text..

Bless.
    test
  4. .:AC:.

.:AC:. Smokes or Bananas

im liking the audio

great sound
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.