Skavenjah-wargod rmx ->droplinks

Discussion in 'Post Ya Audios & Videos Here! - feedback forum' started by SKAVENJAH, Aug 2, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SKAVENJAH

SKAVENJAH New Member

test
  2. exothermic

exothermic Well-Known Member

^^ ayo next time drop a link to this rm thread not ur myspace.... ur lucky im not a prick that jus because of that i aint gona find ur rm thread is reply back to it...... neways yeh.,... qualitys iight ur quality on realisation is better why is that?.... beats cool alil too slow for my taste tho ... flows good... rhyme scheme is cool nice lil switch ups n shit... deliverys pretty good not as polished as ur flow but yeh.... its that underground music aint it lolol..... lyrics r cool.... u aint polished yet but this track was good no doubt...
    test
  3. SKAVENJAH

SKAVENJAH New Member

yeah..... i didnt think i was gonna post a thread of my joints.....but decided to after i listend to soo many tracks last night...... quality is older then realization ...which is my most recent drop.... bigg ups on review..... keep em droppin bro..

respect
    test
  4. KamikazeLyricist

KamikazeLyricist The Kamikaze Lyricist

listenin ... beats tight ... youre dubs are off at points .. I like youre voice ...
    you need better quality But I cant knock you for that ...
    Im feelin youre rymes and delivery ...youre pretty Ill
    dope track man hit up mine

http://board.rapmusic.com/showthread.php?t=913630
    test
  5. FinesseNYC

FinesseNYC FinessetheGreat

test
  6. Dmista

Dmista I Jack Beats cuz im BROKE

you sound a bit like el-p.... poetic rhymes, not bad

im not really feelin the beat though, couldnt get into it, however ur flows there, just need to work on the delivery a bit, sounds boring at times, but lyrics were nice.
    test
  7. xeroth3t3ck

xeroth3t3ck New Member

nah he reminds me more of c rayz walz than el-p, really poetic and fluent. hit me up on the beat tip if u need any. peace
    test
  8. 6th_plague

6th_plague More then meets the eye

i was gonna say the same thing...the beat was ehhhh but i like the way you approached the beat that was different na'mean...8/10

you already peeped mine and i appreciate that son
    test
  9. Vise

Vise Ya Tu Sabes

got a underground sound to you.... i'm not huge on underground shit, but you make it work for you mos definetely...

the flow is nice, delivery fits your style well....the beat tho could be improved upon...just my opinion, i just couldn't get into this shit...something about it sounds off. but your verse was hot tho. i fuckz with the verse all day man....shit is a good look

http://board.rapmusic.com/showthread.php?t=912687

^^return that, 1
    test
  10. skipmartin

skipmartin Real Soulful NC Hip Hop

listened to the "realisations" track on myspace. This some real grimey, underground tip shit right here. Nice drop. The vocal mix sounds pretty smooth to me and the lyrics are there. I see you trying to make a story outta the track and that's something I'm partial too. The flow is there. The delivery/cadence could be smoothened out on the mix in a few places where I hear a mid range peak, but overall this a dope drop. I'ma give this a 8.9/10. Keep up the hustle.

S. Martin
    test
  11. Richie Griffin

Richie Griffin Alcoholic Surgeon

the sample in the betgining is pretty good....the snare is sorta eh for me...lo key.....the violins are nice....the flo is pretty tight...the quality is eh but w/e....you have a sorta undergound voice...with a sorta mainstream flo...i dont know...i kinda like it...you gotta a good track here....i kinda like it because it reminds me of aesop
    test
  12. Left Wing

Left Wing New Member

returnin the feed, flows good, like ya voice, lyrics is coo on that underground type, good delivery and shit

hit me up if u wanna collab on aim - jf4821 or leftwingsdope
    test
  13. Verbatim

Verbatim Mr Write

yea voice is kinda like aesops...delivery is more El-P though....I fucks with it though.....I like this joint..other than the adlibs being up too high and the mains too low I dont really have any compaints....and precise how long ago did you peep my joints?..lol..was it back in like 01, 02?....cause I know I rap completely different now than then....lol...but anyway tight joint my dude
    test
  14. GrewSum

GrewSum New Member

u sound real natural on this typa beat..........voice and all sounds real official......nice underground typa flow.....

respect.
    test
  15. Priceless

Priceless Like I'm doin it for TV

Real undergroundish voice... strong n gruff over a real quiet n orchestral beat. Vocals sound a lil quiet n delivery's a little monotone... u kinda remind me of u-god.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.