Skater beats some random white guy down, Literally with his skate board!

Discussion in 'Lipstick Gallery' started by menaz, Nov 17, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DrFeelinFine

DrFeelinFine New Member

It's shit like this that makes me want to carry a gun around at all times.
    test
  2. doubl3

doubl3 aka AyHay

been hit as hard as THAT? ..lol
    test
  3. Hardkore

Hardkore Blunts@TheBeach

^ i'm saying...

...dude took one to the side of the head...around the temple. i mean...anything hard enough that hits your temple can kill you instantly or very quickly after being hit. you could feel fine, 'cuz it's just like being hit in the head, but maybe an hour or so after you got hit, you can slip into unconsciousness and just start losing it. that's why doctors be telling people to stay awake as long as possible after suffering head trauma.

i do want to see the story, though.
    test
  4. Sir Bustalot

Sir Bustalot I am Jesus

My friends cousin was involved in a fight outside a bar, he punched this dude , landed a nice on the side of dudes head and killed him instantly, the guy had a brain tumor. How was my buddies cousin supposed to know? he didnt know, and he still had to do 2 years in jail. He only got 2 years cuz the fight was mutual......alot of people thought he shouldnt have to do any time at all.
    test
  5. Mellow Madness

Mellow Madness aKa sTaTiK

Ya I Remember This Shit
    test
  6. Butfuklo

Butfuklo New Member

Honestly, the guy that died should have not messed with the skater in the first place. I mean you could tell the skater is out of his fukin mind, you dont go slap his cap off and then try to talk it out.
    test
  7. menaz

menaz Avant Garde

Exactly! Hitting a motherfucker with a blunt-Object are accepted rules of the street. But when A Pussy court looks at the situation, They'll Judge it as Unnecessary & not Equal force.

FUCKERS!

result= life
    test
  8. Just Rich

Just Rich And You Are?

WTF wen i went to Florida thats veryyy close 2 where i stayed...no fuckin way...

holy SHIT if that was me i'd av been pissed, skateboard or no skateboard id beat the livin shit outta that fuckin punk.
    test
  9. ezmc

ezmc New Member

What a fucking piece of shit. Those people there shoulda got him and beaten the fucking crap out of him.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.