sinsmmg, im giving u 24 hrs to post a pic w/ a female that u arent related to

Discussion in 'Audio Emcee Hook Ups' started by B whun, Sep 4, 2013.

1. Sin Skywalker

Sin Skywalker #184 Gladiator.

You can't even post a picture of yourself to prove you in better shape then me and all that talking you never posted a picture of you with a bitch. ALL you do is troll other people into "proving" something about themselves. That's it. That's all. You're a pathetic old man who buys hookers and begs guys half your age on a forum to post up pictures of females THEY fuck with so your creepy old ass can see.

Even if you were RICH BEYOND BELIEF (which you're NOT), your LIFE is still completely pathetic. I just feel bad your ugly ass wife gotta deal with the diseases you bring her. Enjoy your night you little pudgy body old bitch. :D
    • -Rep -Rep x 1
    test
  2. B whun

B whun 3 card molly wop

no more long ass posts.

either u put some money up or u a bitch
    test
  3. Sin Skywalker

"I'm in better shape than you blah blah blah" - I post a picture proving you not.

"You don't got no bitches blah blah blah" - Members on the site vouch they seen me with hoes I AIN'T had to PAY for - something you can't relate to.

"Post up some money or u a bitch" - Shut the fuck up you annoying old man. Go raise your kids and help out with your grandkids already. You might be the most pathetic poster EVER on RM.com. Enjoy your evening your fraudulent old bitch. YOU ain't ever proved NOTHING. Last response you'll ever get out of me because you are actually pathetic as a human being on the other side of the keyboard. All the money in the world can't make your life better. Do it ever dawn on you that you act the way you do and you coming up on 50? :funny:
    • -Rep -Rep x 1
    • +Rep +Rep x 1
    test
  4. BangBang1

BangBang1 Bang Bang Hoody Gang

he stays tryna do that whole big bank takes lil bank bs.

then he turn around and post the same picture of his suppose bank account he has posted like 5 yrs ago:funny:

which can be anyone's since he even erases his name from it not just the account# :funny:

nigga loves posting pictures and claims its him with the only proof is his word

like he hasn't been proven to be a complete lair :arsyeah:
    • +Rep +Rep x 1
    test
  5. Sin Skywalker

His whole RM character is trying to get other members to prove things that he can't prove about himself. He the most fraudulent poster to ever grace RM.com. He run the same "I already proved this" speech on anybody who ever questions the shit he says and a few idiots actually believe the dude.

How you never prove anything ever but always talking about all these times you proved all this shit? :funny:

I'm surprised that old wrinkled bitch ain't took a gun and put it in his mouth and blew his brains out his head yet. He rather bring home diseases to his wife from hookers and his kids obviously don't love him (look at all the time he spends on here, he not spending time raising them. :funny: )
    • -Rep -Rep x 1
    test
  6. Newportz

Newportz Bang Bang

Lmao sin, you have to enjoy responding...

Bwhun doesnt give a fuck...he just loves getting a rise out of you...

You've been biting hard on these troll threads tho...dont waste the energy.
    • +Rep +Rep x 2
    test
  7. B whun

B whun 3 card molly wop

nigga just wrote 2 long ass paragraphs:funny:

what are u doing with ur life man??
    • -Rep -Rep x 1
    test
  8. Sin Skywalker

Yeah I gave Grandpa over there enough time n energy tbh. Sometimes I forget people on the other side of the computer literally have nothing else to do with THEIR time but to get a rise out of people in different parts of the world. I forget that people's real lives can be THAT sad.

Thanks for the pick-up though I need to fall back from going back and fourth with trolls. Shit isn't productive in any way. That was already my last response to the old man though. :funny:
    • -Rep -Rep x 1
    test
  9. BangBang1

nigga the whole hooker shit probably a lie as well. he pro has no family, one of those 40 yr old niggas who know they gonna be alone and its to late for them unless they get a ugly bitch who already has kids. this nigga if he does have a fam prob raising some other niggas kids

you know everything is fake about him. nigga was even scare of jak skinny ass.. even though he called jak out

and nigga put me on ignore cause unlike him I can prove and back up everything i say

and call him out on the bs his weird lil old senile ass makes up
    test
  10. B whun

B whun 3 card molly wop

nigga said thanks for the pick up. were u feeling down & out, sweetheart?

whats sad is i had u pming other rm dudes photos of u with bitches to prove u aint gay. if u were secure with urself u wouldnt have to do that.

/ball game
    • -Rep -Rep x 1
    test
  11. Sin Skywalker

Real shit, b. I customized my experience so I won't even have to see dude weird n lame posts no more. He can stalk me and neg rep me and whatever else he want on his own time now. :funny:

You ever give any thought to that idea I shot your way, b?
    • -Rep -Rep x 2
    test
  12. Hardkore

Hardkore Blunts@TheBeach

could i post a picture with a chick i smashed so that at least one picture will be posted in this dumb discussion?

and could u pay me for it too, @B whun ?? i know u wipe ya ass with a stack every day

it just kinda creeps me out that two grown ass man are going back and forth about this..

..and not one has posted a pic to prove the other one wrong

:hardcorehappy:
    • -Rep -Rep x 1
    test
  13. Geedorah

Geedorah King

Go with mouse over it. :cheesin:
    • +Rep +Rep x 1
    test
  14. BangBang1

yea b. I already got a concept in my head. prob do it later today
    • -Rep -Rep x 1
    test
  15. BangBang1

this nigga tryna jerk it to other niggas bitches :funny:
    • -Rep -Rep x 1
    • +Rep +Rep x 1
    test
  16. Blackanese

Blackanese BlackaneseCantRap.com

This thread tho
    • -Rep -Rep x 1
    test
  17. Hardkore

Hardkore Blunts@TheBeach

why u gotta put me on blast like that bruh?? :scared: :scared:

there are a select few RM niggaz who posted up pics of themselves w/ bad bitches..

..i'm not in that category, but i can show a pic of me.. with bitches :drakecheese:
    • -Rep -Rep x 1
    • +Rep +Rep x 1
    test