Sinners prayer ~ are you ready to recieve the gift of everlasting life...

Discussion in 'The Sanctuary' started by TheBigPayback, Jan 9, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TheBigPayback

TheBigPayback God Particle

Figured i would make it available in case anyone get the urging of the spirit to begin a relationship with the lord. If thats u right now then i urge u to confess these words out loud, to yourself, under your breath if u in ur cubical at work. Or at the top of your lungs at home. However u want as long as you believe in your heart an confess with ur lips, just repeat this prayer say : Jesus, Ive made my decision today. I Accept you now, i believe that u died in my place for the sins I commited. And with your death I died also to sin. I believe that you rose from the dead into your true place as KING OF KINGS and my lord and savior. I now know that no man can come unto the father except through you, an i ask that you be that bridge to a personal relationship with the father. Fill me with the spirit, and forgive me of all my sins past present and future. I give my life to you, and allow your mighty hand to use me for your purpose. Please, make me member of the body of christ right now so that my
    Posted via Mobile Device
    test
  2. TheBigPayback

(cont) talents and gifts you annointed me with can again be useful to you and for the advancement of the kingdom. Lord your will be done on earth as it is in heaven and i give you honor and praise forever. Amen.
    "He that believeth inMe shall never die" -Jesus Christ Posted via Mobile Device
    test
  3. TheBigPayback

If you prayed that prayer today, welcome to the family. Like the bible says before you were in your mothers womb i knew you, and i set u apart and called you out by name to be annoited with gifts and talents and purposes only you could achieve in the age you are called on the earth. There is a special purpose only you could fullfill. God saw that void and called you as the answer. There are people only you can reach, and there are things that make you unique that only you can do. Now go forth and be blessed, recieve that total prosperity that is allowed you now that you are a son of the most high God. Get yourself a bible, and find a church that teaches the gospel. Make sure they are a spirit filled church that makes Jesus the head over all. GOD has a great calling for all believers. Now lean not on your own understanding and the minute you allow God to be first place in your life you will begin to see him working in ur life like never before. An things you never thought possible will be common place.
    Posted via Mobile Device
    test
  4. TheBigPayback

They are having a celebration in heaven whenever someone humbles themself enough to let God become lord of their life. The heavens declare you made the most important decision you could ever make. Congratulations.
    Posted via Mobile Device
    test
  5. lyricalpriest

lyricalpriest Rap Games Dawson Creek

beautiful post! i could def see the annointing of the spirit throughout. i feel better inside just reading this passage. thanx Pay. My prayer is, that god. el-shaddai, would break the hearts of these people, and open them to the warm embrace of the spirit. i pray that he starts tugging at peoples hearts, i pray he show's them that there is more to salvation and after life than just knowledge and works. i pray they don't reject this message because the enemy has them blinded in the name of jesus i bind the enemy right now from putting any impure or confusing thoughts into my brethren while making this choice.. or considering it
    test
  6. TheBigPayback

Amen^
    Posted via Mobile Device
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.