since EVERYONE is talking shit, here are my lines from Round 3.............enter.....

Discussion in 'Audio Emcee Hook Ups' started by Odd Job, Feb 4, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. HarshZ

HarshZ no time for this bullshit

DEADDDDDDDDDDDDDD @ this thread STILLL GOING

I checked this thread before i went to university today at like 7am, and didn't get home till like 10 cause i had to work... and motherfuckers ARE STILL CLOWNINGGGG!
    test
  2. Jobe

Jobe Who you think I are?

jesus christ @ this ridiculous amount of fuckin corniness
    test
  3. HarshZ

lmao @ every odd job photoshop havin him starin at batman's dick
    test
  4. Pace Beats

Pace Beats Doesn't Feed The Trolls

wow @ this being true
    test
  5. HarshZ

officer odddddjobbbbbbbbbbb
    test
  6. Pace Beats

Pace Beats Doesn't Feed The Trolls

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    test
  7. CrazyEez

CrazyEez New Member

im going bald, you know everything about me
    but, the only one losing hair, is you, in round 3

^^^that line is dope..
    test
  8. CrazyEez

CrazyEez New Member

though i don't like clint's character but i don't find his lines are whack at all..but you on the other hand who rap terribly on the wake up show and been make fun by sway and tech..what a loser lol..you should look at your lines first before you want to diss other cat's line..eg. ''I ride on the beat like riding a bike''...can you tell me what's that even mean..i saw you spitting that line on the video and i was like :eek:...and fix your voice homeboy you sound like a toad..
    test
  9. CrazyEez

CrazyEez New Member

clint..post your lyrics..the one you vs world renowned..that shit is dope fo real..i'm no dickrider or whatever..I'm just being real talk
    test
  10. The_K3

The_K3 ^Secksi^

why not just go to his battle dickhead
    test
  11. LaWlEssMc

LaWlEssMc ......

these lines were wack man..lool
    test
  12. CrazyEez

CrazyEez New Member

already did peanut brain..but there's no lyrics posted
    test
  13. HarshZ

wtf lmao

the line goes

"I ride the beat like a bike/
    you'll Never Forget the way i Handle Bars on the mic"

if you dont get that you're actually dumb as hell

Sway and tech showed NO disrespect to us, so i don't know how the fuck you're gettin that idea..... they told me n my boy after the set that they felt us a lot and told us we would be welcome to come back anytime on the show so ha
    test
  14. HarshZ

Oh yeah and i've been rappin since MAY.... i've got exactly ONE song to my name and it's also the track that got me invited to The Wake Up Show

I've been shown respect from dope emcees like Lush One, Crooked, and Copywrite, all who said i had potential

So I don't really give much of a fuck what you think
    test
  15. -GZ-

-GZ- Posts Unfunny Pics

[funny][funny][funny][funny][funny][funny][funny][funny][funny][funny][funny][funny][funny][funny][funny][funny][funny][funny][funny][funny][funny][funny][funny][funny][funny][funny][funny][funny][funny][funny][funny][funny][funny][funny][funny][funny][funny][funny][funny][funny][funny][funny][funny][funny][funny][funny][funny][funny][funny][funny][funny][funny][funny][funny][funny][funny][funny][funny][funny][funny][funny][funny][funny][funny][funny][funny][funny][funny][funny][funny][funny][funny][funny][funny][funny][funny][funny][funny][funny][funny][funny][funny][funny][funny][funny][funny][funny][funny][funny][funny][funny][funny][funny][funny][funny][funny][funny][funny][funny][funny][funny][funny][funny][funny][funny][funny][funny][funny][funny][funny][funny][funny][funny][funny][funny][funny][funny][funny][funny][funny][funny][funny][funny][funny][funny][funny][funny][funny][funny][funny][funny][funny][funny][funny][funny][funny][funny][funny][funny][funny][funny][funny][funny][funny][funny][funny][funny][funny][funny][funny][funny][funny][funny][funny][funny][funny]
    test
  16. Kabz TSS

Kabz TSS Blood and Thunder

[bartblue][bartblue][bartblue][bartblue][bartblue][bartblue][bartblue][bartblue][bartblue][bartblue][bartblue][bartblue][bartblue][bartblue][bartblue][bartblue][bartblue][bartblue][bartblue][bartblue][bartblue][bartblue][bartblue][bartblue][bartblue]

:eek:
    test
  17. As Seen On Tv

As Seen On Tv New Member

:Eyecrazy: :Eyecrazy: :Eyecrazy: :Eyecrazy: :Eyecrazy: :Eyecrazy: :Eyecrazy: :Eyecrazy: :Eyecrazy: :Eyecrazy: :Eyecrazy: :Eyecrazy: :Eyecrazy: :Eyecrazy: :Eyecrazy:
    :Eyecrazy: :Eyecrazy: :Eyecrazy: :Eyecrazy: :Eyecrazy: :Eyecrazy: :Eyecrazy: :Eyecrazy: :Eyecrazy: :Eyecrazy: :Eyecrazy: :Eyecrazy: :Eyecrazy: :Eyecrazy: :Eyecrazy:
    test
  18. Hank

Hank i trane ufc bro

[wow][wow][wow][wow][wow][wow][wow][wow][wow][wow][wow][wow][wow][wow][wow][wow][wow][wow][wow][wow][wow][wow][wow][wow][wow][wow][wow][wow][wow][wow][wow][wow][wow][wow][wow][wow][wow][wow][wow][wow][wow][wow][wow][wow][wow][wow][wow][wow][wow][wow][wow][wow][wow][wow].
    test
  19. C-Money

C-Money New Member

test
  20. Hank

Hank i trane ufc bro

wow

fuckin DEAD
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.