SInce everyone else is trynna use mixtape connects to get money....

Discussion in 'Audio Emcee Hook Ups' started by VA slim, Dec 16, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Okwerdz

Okwerdz We have a The Saurus

i emailed u player..
    test
  2. Skell of T2

Skell of T2 FEAR THE TURTLE!

Word.. I'm at the madres now- but seeing as how your up all hours of the night like myself, I might swing thru when I'm back at my crib. 305, right? I got you...

And on a side note, where the fuck have you been lately? I havent seen or heard from (or OF) you in a minute.. Have you forgotten our gental embraces so soon? I mean....yeah. But uh, let me know if its straight to bang the door down at like 1am.. wait, it's only 6:30 now?! damn, I thought it was like 10... Sad.

And to Big Leak.. I know who you are, I just dont know who you are.. feel me? lol. I have a bad memory.. but yeah, send the beat.. I have nothing but time these days.
    test
  3. philly phil

philly phil gaingreene

very very interesting situation....

it wasnt til some cat in the thread mentioned AC.. that i realized that it was yall dudes i heard on the tapemasters inc mixtape...

outta curiosity... whats slim n ac doin wit they careers aside from gettin on mixtapes n such

n also

word word u want my chain its right there... all u gotta do is reach out.. take it ~~~~~.. o u not a tuff guy no more like i thought

whenever i hear that part i be rollin

but yeah good shit tho its a small world
    test
  4. Terrible Twos

Terrible Twos Original SiN

Yea, you do have a lot of time on your hands as of late hahaah....WRITE YOUR VERSES ~~~~~!! ....then maybe i'll get to mine lol
    test
  5. Skell of T2

Skell of T2 FEAR THE TURTLE!

Are you mocking me because I dont have a job and sleep all day?! ATLEAST I GRADUATED HIGHSCHOOL, YOU FAILURE! Ah, truth hurts, dosnt it Sin?! haha... PLUS!- Who was offered a job at the pizza place we were at today?! (score another one for Skell!) They saw my strapping, toned figure.. and were like "I bet he could deliver our pizza with some finese!".. I will regretfully turn them down, to continue a life of frequent drug use, 14hr "naps", and the seldom seen track I shit out once a month...

But thru all this, your words have profoundly touched me.. and I will begin writing for the 800 tracks we have promised people we would do. Good day to you, Sir...
    test
  6. Terrible Twos

Terrible Twos Original SiN

At least im not WHITE!!!!!! Yeah! I said it you saltine bee eye itch!!
    And tha only reason you graduated before me is cus i got expelled...twice...
    test
  7. Likle Gotti

Likle Gotti New Member

virgina slims r those long thin cig's that girls smoke
    test
  8. Okwerdz

hit me back..
    test
  9. Krooked*k

Krooked*k That's Krook to you

let me know too..bigkrook@hotmail.com
    test
  10. VA slim

VA slim New Member

well... we were in the mix wit def jam...but LA reid got rid of the A&R who was looking at us...so right now...kay slay wants me to hope on his album on a collab wit a bunch of southern cats... weve been doin shows... Howard Homecoming...openin for D block in C ville... goin through the whole radio circuit...and we got a single produced by lil john that i want to get released...so its a lotta shit poppin off... we also have our second street tape done waitin to be released... hosted by Big Mike and Envy... and our crew (tape masters inc) was just featured in XXL... which is also workin on a article on us to be printed to coincide witht the release of our street tape... thanks for the support dog...
    test
  11. streets

streets New Member

^^^ yeah i had some def jam mixtape from awhile back with like joe budden redman and it was like 3 songs from yall cats on there. shit was hot though keep movin
    test
  12. Big Leak

Big Leak Get Rich or Get Richer

haha its all good

Its GoDsun
    test
  13. Big Leak

Big Leak Get Rich or Get Richer

Which is hot as Fuck, been waiting for that drop. What better time to drop it, Son aint gon get no Bigger or more popular than he is RIGHT NOW!!
    test
  14. DoubleA

DoubleA YOUR TEAM SUCKS!!!

hmmm if i had $200....

we'll see

pm me next time an opportunity like this is about to come out

i don't have a credit card or paypal tho so i dunno how i'd send it to u

whatever
    test
  15. CharleyBrown

CharleyBrown Power Kingdom Stand Up

test
  16. philly phil

philly phil gaingreene

U got paid for that HU homecoming? n if so how much? n opening for d block... n how exaclty did yall go about gettin on the radio

n how much did lil jon charge for the joint he produced
    test
  17. Okwerdz

yo i emailed u a few days ago holler the hell back i got $$
    test
  18. VA slim

VA slim New Member

nah... we rocked those two shows for free.... at HU...most unsigned aritsts had to pay for slots...but we didnt...we just performed our few lil songs for free... at the dblock shit...it wasnt even a scheduled performance... i went there wit my crew from VA... and got asked to rock... the radio shit is all networking...my crew works in the industry so we have close ties in that side of the business...

i cant really go into all the details of the lil john shit...but we didnt have to pay anything up front.... we dont have to pay anything unless we get a deal thats spawned from that song in particular....

ok..holler at me in my pm on this site...cuz i havent got any email from you...
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.