sin u know this clown??? wtf wrong with these ppl man?

Discussion in 'Audio Emcee Hook Ups' started by RichY RiCh, Sep 18, 2013.

1. RichY RiCh

RichY RiCh f.C.k 4ever

the fuck, cuz i dont have my hair braided and look like a typical wigger means i never stayed in the hood???

i used to fuck with you on 2k, so i aint even gonna get started on you bro, but we can go there

and that "whiteboy you cant take seriously" done got a bigger rap sheet than you, ask neezy or jook, i ono how but they seen all my felonies
    test
  2. RichY RiCh

RichY RiCh f.C.k 4ever

i know you aint talking about friendly faces when you had that pic of you leanin in the couch all giggly looking and shit bro lol wtf smh you outta all people

i aint worried bout shit though, i aint the best fighter but i can handle mine.. lotta ya'll been living off the net the past 7 years but got the nerve to talk shit...
    test
  3. Detroit

Detroit The d is silent

Sin I'd fuck u up with gloves on even in my flabby state im in right now your jaw looks like its snuggle soft id have u looking like them dudes had yayo at the g station
    test
  4. Detroit

Detroit The d is silent

STFU Pussy ass cracka if we was in jail I'd have u paying me for protection while I'm
    smiling giving me hjs in the church pews like seenz used to do niggas as a young boy
    test
  5. Detroit

Detroit The d is silent

B whun post up this guy pics cuh
    test
  6. Sin Skywalker

Sin Skywalker #184 Gladiator.

I got hair, b. :funny:
    test
  7. Sin Skywalker

You must be talking to the other Sin. (but he supposed to be a bully that knock MF's out though ain't he?)

I can throw up 2 of you on the bench. I got an incredibly high thresh-hold for pain; been took gang violations and shit. And I got hands AND "arms". We know your ass stay with guns. :funny:

I'm all about anti-violence and prosperity though, b. Increase the peace.
    test
  8. RichY RiCh

RichY RiCh f.C.k 4ever

if you really feel that way, hit me up next time you go sneaker shopping in the chi, it aint all that serious to me tho... but you serious bro??? I got a foot on you, and i know you're little ass don't box cuz you keep talking about you stay with the burner(which i dont fully believe either)

but i aint going on no wild goose chase like you had omen going on :funny:

actually i'd put money up against a fight with you, and like i said i aint the best fighter either... you my homie anyway besides when you hop on dely, maggie, flic, etc dick trying to impress them or something like a hoe
    test
  9. Detroit

Detroit The d is silent

Cut your hair bruh you'd put fear in negroes everywhere
    test
  10. Sin Skywalker

Man if y'all box you gotta film it and shout WorldStar and shout RapMusic.Com tbh. :funny:

Come on though @RichY RiCh & @Detroit increase the peace fellas.
    test
  11. RichY RiCh

RichY RiCh f.C.k 4ever

lol right, for someone that keep saying he dont fight but use the burner he got a big ass mouth on him

and h20 usually cool ppls in my book besides when the dely/maggie/flic crowd hop in a thread he start acting like a groupie and shit, you better than that water

matter a fact, i was taught to pick on someone my own size, so whats good with some henny and drake on 10/9 h20??? bring the lean i'll bring the zans
    test
  12. Sin Skywalker

Razor fades since my teenage years, b.

:shaqsalute:
    test
  13. Detroit

Detroit The d is silent

I have a boxing background bruh lol I just got fat cause I don't care that foot don't mean nothing I then beat up dudes your size and I weigh more than u I'd slam u and go to work on your Jew nose

I ain't trying to fight u though bruh specially not in Chicago y'all laws are fucked up I get locked up I would be stuck there get fired from my job then when I got out if be forced to kill u
    test
  14. RichY RiCh

RichY RiCh f.C.k 4ever

@SinSSMG you grew up out south or up north??? you got the swagger of a south sider so i hope you aint one of them D's that got into it with the C-Notes lol
    test
  15. Detroit

Detroit The d is silent

Somebody hacked my account bruh think it was seenz or yayo

God know the truth
    test
  16. Sin Skywalker

@Detroit & @RichY RiCh y'all should just settle this like MEN, b.

Compete in the next fitness competition and see who does better. :hoffagrin:
    test
  17. Dely

Dely In The Trap

oh shit that was you i played on 2k??? i forgot a about that

yea you cool with me bro

i dont have a record, proud of it
    test
  18. RichY RiCh

RichY RiCh f.C.k 4ever

lol stfu, i been saying size don't mean shit, but you really got a boxing background or is this another story like you dunking on regulations in 8th grade???

Shit even though you're heart filled with hate like a bitch, i still got love for you bro bro, we can do this shit in a gym legit as hell, just for fun, put some money up and box it out like the old days, no law involved
    test
  19. Detroit

Detroit The d is silent

Damn dely letting him down easy like yea I remember u but u still look like a sucka
    test
  20. Dely

Dely In The Trap

naw i just didnt remember that was him i played against

he cool as hell
    test