sin u know this clown??? wtf wrong with these ppl man?

Discussion in 'Audio Emcee Hook Ups' started by RichY RiCh, Sep 18, 2013.

1. RichY RiCh

RichY RiCh f.C.k 4ever

thier "set" or "block" whatever you wanna call it is across the street from the bus terminal and i was waiting on a transfer after the bar after work so i was a lil fucked up, they started shouting all this shit and wanted me to throw down a bunch of shit and we basically got into it and i got my ass beat, shit happens still breathing though
    test
  2. Cire

Cire The Peoples Champion

true story though. in chicago u dont need a car to get around..u can get ANYWHERE on public transport.
    • +Rep +Rep x 1
    test
  3. RichY RiCh

RichY RiCh f.C.k 4ever

lol wtf i was on my way home from work and decided to take a different route and didn't know the route ended in thier hood

i fought back but theirs only so much you can do when you got someone swinging at you from all sides, and i aint no trained fighter or nothing, i can hold my own but you can only do so much with 4 m'fuckers coming at you

i'm suprised this shit is so shocking to ya'll wtf ya'll really never been jumped??
    test
  4. quotive

quotive 3

nope, and if i did i sure wouldn't lie about it lol

like 2 years ago these 2 random ass niggas tried to rob me and my friend

dude was like "come up out them pockets" and swung on me from behind

i turned around and cracked that nigga with a 2 liter and he fell out

his friend was like "get up nigga we gotta go" LOL
    test
  5. -MV-

-MV- Banned

Never been jumped in my life.
    well they tried but they were kids [we both were] [I was about 12, they were 9 and 10]and smaller than me so it didn't work out.

But highschool on when getting jumped is serious; i've never been jumped
    test
  6. Pace Beats

Pace Beats Doesn't Feed The Trolls

damn i think I could fuck him up
    • +Rep +Rep x 2
    test
  7. RichY RiCh

RichY RiCh f.C.k 4ever

Man wtf size don't men shit either u know how to fight or you don't, you never heard the saying" the bigger they are the harder they fall?"

I mean size can help you if you know how to fight and use it to your advantage, but I've seen people your size handle someone jooks size

Sent from my LG-P769 using tapatalk 6
    test
  8. trilliam cakespeare

trilliam cakespeare Awful Poster, Ok Tag Mak...Awww, Fuck

Dead @ this lame ass wigga Rich walkin' round the hood naked in Chiraq of all places.

Nigga, ion even walk to the fucking corner store w/o a strap just offa basic hood principle, much less if I'm fuckin' around in some other fool's turf.
    test
  9. Cire

Cire The Peoples Champion

alias face ass.

coward
    test
  10. RichY RiCh

RichY RiCh f.C.k 4ever

Browsing AEH isn't considered walking round the hood you hoe. LMAO them rap songs got you fucked up fammo, who the fuck brings a strap to work?? I aint no active banger so i'd have no reason to walk around with a strap, just ended up fucked up taking a different route to work and got in some shit, which you'd know NOTHING about since you're safe at the crib in the suburbs you lame-o. You gotta quit living thru these rap songs bro cuz you got reality all fucked up now.

[​IMG]
    test
  11. Detroit

Detroit The d is silent

I been jumped before I was like 16 or 17 though I started carrying pistols at all times and I ain't even then had to fight since then

I got jumped twice out of my whole life
    test
  12. RichY RiCh

RichY RiCh f.C.k 4ever

yeah but that shit happens though, some of these clowns aint ever leave the house yet alone get in these type of situations so they clown... they living vicariously through what these rappers rapping bout

And even you know you can't always walk around with the strap, like who the fuck brings a thumper to work? Wtf... and i never was into carrying like that b/c i aint ever have serious beefs like that, plus now with felonies on my record, and with these crazy gun laws in chicago, i'm doing 2 years off top with a blessings, but looking at 7-14 and they can make it federal too, rather get my ass beat
    test
  13. Sin Skywalker

Sin Skywalker #184 Gladiator.

Dude only going to places in life man.

I've got the side n back of my neck, my right hand, collar bone, ect ect tatted but I ain't ever getting no face tats and shit like that.

It's hard to even make decent drug money when you looking like that. :funny:
    test
  14. Detroit

Detroit The d is silent

It's all good bruh I just didn't want you to feel alone once u pop a couple of ppl dudes ain't gonna bother u though get ya stripes up
    test
  15. Pace Beats

Pace Beats Doesn't Feed The Trolls

i know but damn , i expected dude to be like 6,4 240lbs with that face
    test
  16. RichY RiCh

RichY RiCh f.C.k 4ever

Nah it's usually the tiny and smaller people doing all that shit to look intimidating and make up for the lack of thier size. The bigger dudes i seen doing it usually don't know how fight or are just addicted to ink ( rare case tbh)

lol nah wtf, i was just saying if you actually go outside and interact with other humans chances are you're going to make friends AND enemies, and sometimes you get caught slipping and get jumped. Or like in this case, you stay or frequent thru the hood you're gonna get jumped. That's how i can tell some ppl on here spend most thier free time in the house on RM or are just woofing bout staying in the hood.

like i said, i aint no killer and that shit aint for me... i'll square up like a man and take a risk of catching an L instead of taking another mans life. I'm not doing a quarter b/c of a dumbass fight... now if it was over a substantial amount of money then yeah
    test
  17. Detroit

Detroit The d is silent

Man U stay in Chicago u can't say u ain't no killer what if it came a point that u had to kill or be killed you'd rather be dead than alive in jail

I like living bruh
    test
  18. RichY RiCh

RichY RiCh f.C.k 4ever

of course if my life was in danger than ya i'd bust back, but i'm getting too old for that shit now i'm more on my chilling shit now (getting high & fucking bitches) while trying to get my life straight (finish school & get a better job)

When i was younger and wilder everytime i came back to the hood i'd be on stupid shit getting fucked up and starting shit, but after god blessed me with no actual prison time i'm not gonna fuck that up by carrying a piece when i rarely get into it with anybody less some shit pop off at the club, which is usually just woofing or a quick fight at most
    test
  19. its papi

its papi inellek my middle name

Never veen jumped but i wouldnt wanna carry a gun. Id rather just take my l like a man

Rich>
    test
  20. trilliam cakespeare

trilliam cakespeare Awful Poster, Ok Tag Mak...Awww, Fuck

tl;dr

100% confirmed you're a suburban fuckboy who ain't bout that life.

[​IMG]
    test