Simply Sick is just that Simply Sick

Discussion in 'Audio Emcee Hook Ups' started by JQuality, Nov 30, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Fantom

Fantom :ihadadream:

its actually 4 shots lol
    test
  2. JQuality

JQuality Jackoff Quality

ur kill/death ratio with them ish was not impressive!
    test
  3. Fantom

Ur right.

It was fucking incredible

My shit was 1.21 at the beginning of the night, its at 1.26 now

We won 24 straight matches, lost 1 and won 18 straight after that

Shooting u full of holes in the process
    Posted via Mobile Device
    test
  4. JQuality

JQuality Jackoff Quality

its easy to get that ratio up tho im not impressive myself on a consistent basis went down to 0.68 now its 1.2?

u was like 22 and 23 wit dem ish...
    test
  5. Fantom

what matches do you be in?

my worst match was 15/17 and that was sometime earlier in the day before I broke the shotguns out... and I dont recall you being there

[dunno]
    test
  6. JQuality

JQuality Jackoff Quality

awak was in there too, derail (snow map)...was one... it was a SABOTAGE game
    test
  7. Fantom

yea that sabotage shit was sorry all around

Me and Nimrod were the only ones tryin to complete the objective, I planted/detonated 2 bombs

[dunno]

the other team was just camping near the bomb or near our target

I went 25/24 and we won the match
    test
  8. Fantom

to put this inperspective, I unlocked the akimbo for that shotgun in a match after I picked up some a guy i killed dropped

that was around 10 something

I have over 300+ kills with them now
    test
  9. JQuality

JQuality Jackoff Quality

im a join a session of urs later, see what u got with those

they coo though im a use em just to keep up wit yaw, cuz those guns in this game is the circle move of 2k haha
    test
  10. BEEF Z

BEEF Z New Member

Them akimbo shotguns are fuckin deadly, was fuckin em up on that last sabo game with em
    test
  11. JQuality

JQuality Jackoff Quality

yeah, ur nice regardless so it wouldnt matter wit u
    test
  12. Dank Sinatra

Dank Sinatra █║▌║█║

ppl who play objective games just to sit back and get kill sprees and shit piss me the fuck off...

the first few times i played with sal he was doin that shit and i jus bounced..... a motherfucker out there die'n tryin to win the game and u fuckin off.....lmaoo he stay playin that hardcore shit too.....i hate that shit.....if i wanted to play that one shot kill from anywhere friendly fire shit id jus play counterstrike.

sal the only one from on here on 360 to hit that prestige already, he stay on that shit.... i dont know if its the maps or what, but i dont like it as much as the first... there are only a few maps that i even like..maybe thats it....scrapyard,afghan and highrise...... i hate the rest. on afghan i just go from that cliff to them two paths where the pipelines @ the whole game and murk the fuck outta dudes....lol.

ill prolly be playin on ps3 after christmas.....cause ill need wireless to play once i go back to school and i want a blu ray player for xmas so imma jus get a ps3.
    test
  13. JQuality

JQuality Jackoff Quality

u sound like a camper....talkin bout cliffs...

i usually here foot steps and hit a corner, to NOT get shot in the back...always happens to me

or ill be sittin there once i hear someone wait and wait then nothin, once i make a move BAM! im down...always happens

hardcore takes more talent to get streaks if u ask me...cuz friendly fire is off, no map extra bullet damage...

reg DM is more of (who's got the most powerful gun) like the shotty lol akimboed at that...i hate snipin maps like that grassy area thang wit the houses on reg match....forces u to pick up a snipe rifle but one shot wont kill them fools....

takes a full clip, and who wants to use that perk for fallen soldiers equipment

and i understand where u comin from...i be tryna do the objectives and people just shoot you....
    test
  14. Dank Sinatra

Dank Sinatra █║▌║█║

not really a camper......i patrol certain areas .....if you wanna call that camping i guess so......dont stay in one place tho.i forgot about rust. i like that shit too and skidrow is alright...the brazil joint is alright too... the rest of them shit is just get in a building and sneak kill on motherfuckers lol. i like shit upclose n personal. on rust i fuck motherfuckers up with that auto shotty.

on the first mw headquarters was my fav. game it seems like nobody plays that shit right this time and everybody just tries to milk it for kills......i mainly play free 4 all, cause of dudes being shitty team mates......or ground war...... if im gonna sit back and do that gay shit myself i at least want more motherfuckers to shoot at then normal.

ive only seen one nuke since i been playing too and i got it on launch night.....i still havent unlocked that shit yet. maybe it will grow on me once i figured out all the ins and outs of every map.
    test
  15. BEEF Z

BEEF Z New Member

patrol certain areas hahaha
    test
  16. Fantom

I'm tellin u I'm on my action hero shit with those guns.

I jump out of windows and drop niggas

2 stories offa buildings and hit u and not stop running
    Posted via Mobile Device
    test
  17. Simply Sick

Simply Sick Product of my enviornment

test
  18. -GZ-

-GZ- Posts Unfunny Pics

that map's estate, and you're fucked in dm if you don't start in the house unless you're a really good sniper
    test
  19. JQuality

JQuality Jackoff Quality

^ nah the super grassy one wit a few houses, abandoned chopper, and underground tunnel...

and htf u get 47 kills die twice and not run out of bullets....
    test
  20. Simply Sick

Simply Sick Product of my enviornment

You're talking about wasteland...that's where I've gotten 3 of my highest kill streaks...

23killstreak 28 and now 39 killstreak lol

Got the 40 streak on afgan

And damn tab...ur kdr dropped like crazy lol..ur at 1.94

U were at like 2.07
    Posted via Mobile Device
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.