Simple Man By The Doc(Paranoia Volume 3 Mixtape)

Discussion in 'Post Ya Audios & Videos Here! - feedback forum' started by Drschmalzy, May 19, 2013.

1. Drschmalzy

Drschmalzy Active Member

test
  2. IFUCKZWIDIT

IFUCKZWIDIT keep it movin for 2012

This tune was pretty good still. the concept and delivery was nice, over all this a nice
    test
  3. NTfrody

NTfrody Member

Lyrically deficient, metaphors were extremely bad, chorus was too short and probably needed a real back up singer. Song overall was listenable but there was very little entertainment value.
    test
  4. Drschmalzy

Drschmalzy Active Member

anyway feed back is appreciate it bruh... I been on this site 9 more years than u ntfrody so ur feedback was non constructive gotta learn how to give correct constructive criticism I seen it all not every body likes a track but its a simple track with a concept no hook lol u obviously didn't see the chop going into the second verse I been around the industry for a minute I'm a recording engineer produce instrumentals and song writer... i have nothing to prove just when u leave feedback whether good or bad make it constructive not lyrically deficient cuz that makes zero sense lol no offense...all good tho homie no hate lol since ur new i understand...its all about getting royalties and thats the bottom line u do it for a hobby or you do it for the love... I do it for the love and the money that comes with the hobby.

Buy the album still going strong royalties every month ! for the past year... hate it or love it making bread! "Just What The Doc Ordered"

http://itunes.apple.com/us/album/jus...ed/id543426550
    test
  5. strykeout

strykeout Yamil167.com/beats

good mix man. smooth track the beat had me in a lil trance! smooth intro type track tho man keep it rocking! and if u need beats just holla @ the sig!
    test
  6. NTfrody

NTfrody Member

@doc: The only reason anyone would not tell you the truth about this song is because they want positive feedback too...I have nothing to lose so i can be honest with you. Furthermore I've been an ascap member since 1998 and have many coded works for movie producers, labels and have worked with the likes of Jay-Z, John waters etc. so if you don't know what lyrically deficient means, that's a matter of poor education, not misinformation.
    test
  7. Drschmalzy

Drschmalzy Active Member

word up strykeout seems more like an intro track vibe basically what I'm going for my mixtape...

frody....u obviously do not know anything lol like i said i dont care if people don't like the track... but if you been on rapmusic... u'd know that 99% opf people are gonna be like that song wack that song sucks... i barely ever see positive feedback scrolling thru these posts... they want to give me positive feedback so I can view there tracks ? none of these people posted a track to view lol positive or negative don't bother me son now u just claimin to be a hater cuz u said lyrically deficient u poser lmao i'm sorry but u know nothing about the industry... not a thing... u worked with jay z? nigga u worked with ur self in a basement lol.... i got 3 degrees first one is in the music industry, second as a recording engineer, 3rd associates in business... ur stupid... yo nigga u lyrically deficient lmao

when u say lyrically deficient... that means nothing to nobody... thats like saying... the lyrics are missing, like ur engineer forgot ur lyrics to the instrumental... or to a beat producer would be

drum deficient... u get my drift... u just gave terrible criticism not constructive... i dont care about ascap thats cool u got tracks that are registered lol like that don't mean there good... anything u post on sites like reverbnation etc are already registered because u signed the agreement... bmi ascap ...

like I said my friend you do not know how to give criticism ... i been on this site for so long that if somebody does not like the track there gonna say it sucks its wack or some way lryically deficient lmao makes zero sense... no pun intended ur just retarded... lyrically deficient means nothing to no artists go in the streets and say damn man that track is lyrically deficient lmao ... u never listened to the track to understand the concept and the fact u said it has a hook just makes u look terrible at giving criticism... bad metaphors thats kool an artists understands that criticism.

I write lyrically deficient tracks lmao... that is not a term used in any music industry and business i've ever been and dealt wit... A and R's don't go yo man that track is lyrically deficient... lol what are u a text battler or some shit... fuck outta here with ur dumb ass posts ur making ur self look terrible... i aint trying to be super lyrical on a track that is called simple man.

anyway thanks for the feed ... sorry for the lyrically deficient track I posted must of just been a beat without lyrics... hahaha fuckin idiot you have never been in the business I can tell... i aint hating cuz u didn't like the song i could careless my feelings don't get hurt... I forgot to add lyrics to the track my bad frody lmao... bum ass nigga acting like wow i'm on ascap lmao wow really ur making moves son hahahaha jesus rapmusic got worse and worse... there's critqueeeeein and pure hatinnnn everything u said made sense but lryically deficient i cant get over my bad yo man that track u spit on damn was that lyrically deficient.... that should be one of those posts on face book wit a white boy on the streets askin a rap artist why ur track is lyrically deficient than have all the niggas turn toward u and be like wtf... sorry frody just terrible... lol
    test
  8. NTfrody

NTfrody Member

lyr·ic
    adj.
    a. Of or relating to a category of poetry that expresses subjective thoughts and feelings, often in a songlike style or form.
    b. Relating to or constituting a poem in this category, such as a sonnet or an ode.
    c. Of or relating to a writer of poems in this category.

de·fi·cient
    /diˈfiSHənt/
    Adjective
    1. Not having enough of a specified quality or ingredient.
    2. Insufficient or inadequate.

Now that I'm able to see that you're mentally deficient, It's safe to say that you're relatively lyrical in your music. That's o.k. though because the majority of music made these days is equally daft.

Not to contradict your seniority but I rarely see negative comments on this forum and as a matter of fact, you'd have to go pretty far down the list to find one from me or otherwise but I digress, since the subject at hand is this thread and speaking of which:

[Comment 1]
    "This tune was pretty good still. the concept and delivery was nice, over all this a nice"

Grammatically deficient but a somewhat comprehensive compliment. Even though I imagine he's just trying to get his post count up, I'll give it to you as positive feedback.

[Comment 2]

"good mix man. smooth track the beat had me in a lil trance! smooth intro type track tho man keep it rocking! and if u need beats just holla @ the sig!"

Nuff said

And as far as my tenure goes, it's understandable that you'd take the indifferent approach to my credentials, a proficient man would Google his inferences before pontificating but I've been given enough insight into your comprehension level to deduce why that didn't happen. It's perfectly o.k. though since I'm merely here and on several other forum for up and coming or aspiring artists, as a fan. As you can see from my sig, not only am I not here to promote my music, I go out of my way to promote others before me.
    test
  9. scarfoe

scarfoe New Member

I like the beat. I felt the intro with the talkin was un-necessary. Not tryna diss you but what the hell was that bullshit? Other than that this is a clean track...
    test
  10. Drschmalzy

Drschmalzy Active Member

lol no diss my friend... its a rough draft to a mixtape i'm starting like i do every summer... basically talking about my album that came out, my website, twitter, promotion type shit... a bunch of takes thrown into one i have yet to edit the intro to the track lol i feel you 110%...i was waiting for someone to say whats with all the non sense in the beginning lol cuz i dont realize the bullshit I say in the beginning of my tracks 99% until someone points it out like wtf... thanks for the feed...and stay up

yo froddddy please just stop ur looking like a fool... for one, saying big words just proves ur not smart...just proves u think i'm some 5 year old that never finished high school and don't have degrees... and 3 u sound like a text battler like ur some back packin i love multi syllable rhymes because they paint a picture... i'm dying at ur last postu got me laughing me and my fiancee are dying hahaha... go text battle some more u dumbass hahahaha ur telling me the person did not listen to the track he would have not known its some type of intro track saying its smooth, then ur gonna comment on some dude grammar ? u have to be a fucking text battler/english teacher... my god u look like the worse idiot alive hahahahahahaha wooooooow like people dont use smart phones like they care if there posts are grammatically correct lmao u are a fucking loser u just dissed every single person in this post... ur hating on peoples comments lmao fucking faggot i'm done... lmao smh wow lol wow are u hating for no reason what so ever cuz ur a text battler... nobody i mean nobody uses lyrically deficient... i was playing my track wiht a bunch of artists and i'm like you ever have someone say ur shit was lyrically deficient? they like ? trust me u are a nobody by saying a term like that... its sad u gotta prove urself to me... real sad lol...you proved absolutely nothing with ur remarks... ur obviously not intelligent... rapmusic is the worse forum if u ever wanna get good feed back for any track whatsoever... there are so many ignorant people such as urself and they hate to just hate... I been on here for 10 years and thers about 5% love 95% hate on music that people do here... unless ur good... trust me... i have respect on this site for 1... u broke it down like i'm some two year old... hahaha my god u are just plain gay... promoter my nephew a promoter to... and hes 3...#1 ur not in the biz if u have no life other than to prove somebody is lyrically deficient meaning there are no lyrics on the track meaning the track is an instrumental if anything... # 2 I took ur criticism as lack of metaphors and a hoook which there was no hook but whatever... #3 u said it was listenable... #4 i'm done talking i already spoke and u keep going like ur some type of important person... i'm doing my thing in the 610... I record artists... thats what I do... I produce beats or I like to say instrumentals as that is the term used in the industry. #5 i'm promoting a mixtape, got a instrumental release, and working on a duo album with my artist I manage NickeeD. #6 I'm working with a new artist Kid Haiti who's hessian and is the real deal amazing following #6 I'm working with ant da G who's been in the game for quite awhile did songs with dipset etc... #7 my photographer which does the mtv music awards as a side piece on top of doing every single artist in the game from biggie to nas to wayne to lady gaga... waiting on getting in touch with him in the next couple of months. #8 I got works with a manager and founder of multiple convention centers which hold roller derby and is on his way to having his own show on hbo which my music, my lyrically deficient music will be played and my instrumentals which are drum deficient will get played... #8 I don't give a flying shit what you say... if you been on rapmusic enough, when I first started rapping people when I was 7, people would say please just put the mic down ur terible ur wack u don't flow... If you been on here enough you get more hate then love... every single feedback was love in some point or another in this thread on a intro track that is in its rough draft... ur the only one hating... go back to text battling or whateve ryou do cuz that is the only place i've ever heard lyrically deficient... ever... when i was chillin with mims and nore and capone they did not say my shit was lyrically deficient lmao... go do ur codes for jay z and john waters and hate on dudes for no reason... i don't care what you have to say ur terrible... u are a nobody... nobody whatsoever... when i go to nyc and chris webby in the area ima ask him why ur tracks lyrically deficient just to see what he says lmao... bum ass nigga i dont even know why i'm responding back but i'm feeling nice right now so bitch stop killin my vybeeeee
    not to mention u look like ur 65 years old my girl just pointed that out hahaha flabby ass half face lookin old man sittin on a 15 foot boat hunched over cant see ur dick cuz ur gut to big actin like u some A and R when u probably an english teacher lmao got to be...

anyway keep it going...i want more feedback... wait feedback from someone that has been in the biz and did codes for jay z... what did u promote ur artists and typed in they sound like jay z (code)... fuckin idiot...
    test
  11. NTfrody

NTfrody Member

Remember when you tried to get feedback on your album here? LOL, I felt sorry for you until now but now I'm feeling sorry for me because I had to sit through sampling that album. On a positive note it was extremely well mixed but I wasn't gonna give you half assed feedback since the overall album was boring and uncreative.

It's o.k. to poke fun at old people, I'd expect nothing less from a philistine nincompoop and his drooling whore but I've only been old for a short time, I imagine you've looked like you do for your entire life so I still feel as though I have the advantage. Anyway, good luck in new york with your roller derby conventions and tell Mims, Nore, Capone and whatever other D-list lyricists that you know that I find them equally deficient in hip-hop.
    test
  12. Drschmalzy

Drschmalzy Active Member

I don't know about you frody but i got plenty of dimes in my life. not to mention I have a hot ass fiancee. you can say my album is boring thats ur opinion, but when people come up to me I don't know and say is this really you? this one song changed my life because I went through the same thing) makes me feel good... not everyone gonna like everything you put out but if I can change just one persons life or help them I did my job. Remember one thing... I record, I mix, I create songs, I engineer, I produce, all myself... I do not know too many people that can do all...
    but to mention that nore and capone are terrible just means one thing... but when the streets/burbs are bumpin/spinnin at clubs thru my dj connects/ my album speaks for itself as well as my instrumentals I produce along side my other artists. as far as im concerned i see you doing nothing as i'm doing something. I'm happy to sell a couple hundred albums with little promotion it was a success. Now that I can promote it to a larger crowd when I start doing shows it is only going to become bigger especially with my artists and people I know. I know ur too old to think about any of this as time sure slipped by on ur end.... and to call my fiancee a whore shows ur mad at the world because it went by to fast for your old internet hatin ass. honestly i just want to know one thing... thats its...

What artists do you consider good? from what I seen I have yet to see one... the ones in ur sig are terrible besides loose logic...
    test
  13. NTfrody

NTfrody Member

Obviously you've seen more than one artist I've liked since all of the artists in my sig are from this very forum, speaking of which; I noticed you haven't returned any feedback yet and not just from this song, but the many you've posted.

Since I've been kind of enough to bump this awful link 5 times, please return the favor and return the feedback to the others who commented on this thread.
    test
  14. Drschmalzy

Drschmalzy Active Member

aweful to you not to any of my fans... you obviously have not listened to any of my music that are about life and many of the story tracks i've written(if that is the kind of music u are into) it's kool... the song was simple with a simple concept hencing the title simple man...i've got many downloads and plays all with good feedback and some negative feedback which is what I like... only reason I beefed with u because nobody says lyrically deficient except on an internet forum... thats why I laughed... i spit true words of wisdom....then I have fun with tracks like this... just if u wanna leave feedback leave feedback in a matter that an artists even remotely would understand or hear from a real person...anywhere in the music industry anywhere it made me laugh then u come at me sub postin the comments like they give positive feedback just to do so u are terribly mistaken that is all. i create songs about the life I lived when I lived in new york when I lived in jersey city when I lived in pa... doing what i did to make a living having guns pointed at my forehead for a fuckin dollar... my flow has not been off on any track ive down in the past 4 years... my delivery can use some work... my lyrics are my lyrics from what I lived... say my album is unoriginal is beyond hating because it is far from that... i'm done talking to someone who has no idea about anything and wants to prove a point when every point u proved was mistakenly wrong...i've returned feedback many of times...

the way these forums work is you leave feedback and leave a link to ur music so I can return the favor... common sense... and not to mention I did leave feedback on a couple of tracks since...

so i'm out frody next time do urself a favor and leave feedback without ur multi syllable words making u look like a fruit instead of intelligent... thats all... i'm not gonna beef on the internet with a person who doesn't respect music from all genres... who doesn't repsect originality like i create like my artists create like the instrumentals I produce and the artists i mix... its all good i just had to point out the lyrically deficient ahhh only on rapmusic would u find that text battling term lol no offense but i had to set the record straight... i give props when props are do... go on hulk share and listen to the track i did about my best friend addicted to heroin... called my lil bro it wasn't mixed correctly cuz of the beat i used was terribly mixed and when u have a terribly mix beat that is already compressed u can only do so much... but i actually made a track for my mixtape that I produced mixed etc... called so far so close... maybe it will change ur mind about my lryicisim sorry for the mis spellings but i want to prove to u that I am the most unoriginal artists u ever met... i guarantee u will change ur mind on me...and my music creativity... u should of saw the hate I used to receive on rapmusic when I was 10 lol it was rediculous ... i started rapping at 7 on a power rangers talk boy... i finally took the game seriously acouple of years ago when I put out my album...i know u didnt listen to the whole ablum because u said it was unoriginal... in this day and age u have to make songs that are simple i used to spit so intellectual and crazy syllables that nobody could even understand unless u actually saw the lyrics on paper... like jay z said u have to dumb down ur lyrics to actually sell... its very true n very sad... i love rappers like smoke dza, like jadakiss, like cnn(capone and nore) which I know u said they were d lyricists when that album is fucking classic... i dont like hating with people not my nature... just wanted to prove my point and it was proven...I do it for the love of the game which was my hobby but this hobby for the game that I love created some income so I can live comfortably with that side money... trust me u will like the new mixtape i'm creating... i'm the type that i'll admit when I'm wrong but when u say something like that just throws me off... i have no reason to beef with u as I know ur trying to help artists hear... but don't make them feel as if they are terrible because u simply do not like the one track they made... and if u do not like the track don't post shit like i knew a friend that rapped for fun so u should make tracks to be taken seriously which is true in terms but doesn't give no criticism just makes u seem like ur hating... if a person truly does suck and does not deserve to spit different story but the point of feedback is to help the person not to say its deficient lyrically cuz nobody says that me and my boys laughed when i told them that .... point being if u wanna make it u need to promote promote heavily... i admit I dumbed down this song but it had a concept from the beginning and i never veered from that concept... it's supposed to be simple but people can relate if ur born in the 80s... I sleep with a shot gun under my bed like i said in this song i'll make the shotty sing if u mess with the kid meaning messing with my kids... my family... its not as simple as it comes across...

my next track i'll post is "so far so close" meaningful and full of content that not many people would understand... i never veer away from my original roots but rap in itself veered from being super lyrical shit don't sell no more... its like an outdated pc...

all in all i respect what ur doing on this forum by giving feedback thats awesome... but use ur words wisely when it comes to an artists thats been around for a long time... a really long time for only being 25 turning 26 my skills have changed so much that when drought 3 came out by wayne they said i sounded like wayne i took it as a compliment until wayne sounds like garbage now lol... then they say ur similar to mac miller I don't really like mac miller as hes random but i am also random and tend to veer from a whole song... but if u listen to my album from start to finish I put in tons of work and hours to create it so everything flowed... now adays rappers throw in a thousand features... not me I had 2 features... and i mixed it engineered it etc... i literally hit record run into my booth put my head phones on and spit... I can spit 1000 bars without messing up and i just wrote them... rappers I recorded when I was in newyork god they would be like punch me in there... i'm like u just rapped 2 bars... wtf... lol it amazes me when ur in the biz how terrible rappers really are untl the final mix being an engineer it takes time... me on my album track face the truth I spit that from beginning to end in one take 3 minutes straight and didn't lose breath or my delivery... all i'm saying is give it a listen... i'm gonna post a song right now on the road... feat nickee d... i taught her how to rap in one year... literraly one year... took me 8 years to perfect my flow and breath control... anyway no disrespect from me anymore and i appologize for coming off so strong not cuz u didnt' like the track cuz of the lyrically deficient part... that just isn't a word used anywhere... all the platinum tracks now adays are deficient in lyrics as u would say cuz thats what sellls... women buy albums not men... not too mention artists on a label make about 7 cents an album... i sold around 400 copies and i get all the profit and I did zero promotion besides acouple google ad words and facebook ads... thats acouple gs off of something i put my heart in...

upppinnnn....
    test
  15. NTfrody

NTfrody Member

I'll address your points concisely but let me start off by saying that I should mention that I'm not critiquing your music as if I'm listening to one of these 4-track mixer rappers. I recognized immediately when I heard your album back in November or so that you're beyond basic, the thing is that once you break the barrier of being basic, don't get comfortable being average.

- That shit you said about Jay and "dumbing down," your lyrics, while true does not actually mean say stupid things, it means you should tailor your rhymes to your target demographic despite what you may WANT to write.

- I call your album (JWTDO) unoriginal because it is...And you've admitted that you spit how you live right? Well, there's about 100,000 rappers out there "spitting how they live," so unless you've got Puffy in your contacts I feel you need to separate yourself from the herd and you have the potential to do it.

- In my opinion you have several talents that will help you go further than most. You pick amazing beats, your engineering is audible pleasure, you have the ambition to excel.

- In my opinion you have several faults that will hinder you from going further. You lack depth in your editing, you need more creative hooks and you haven't figured out whether or not you want to be rich or successful.

- If you want to be a mainstream artist, COMMIT TO IT. If you wanna do what you love, COMMIT TO IT. Most rappers fail when attempting to play both sides of the fence.

- "War report," was mostly successful because of the overwhelming amount of superproducers that contributed to the production. Same goes for albums such as "illmatic," and "living proof".

- If I tell someone to "take it seriously," it's because the alternative is to say "GTFOH,". The precipice for enlightenment comes in many forms.

I've commented on all of your links and I don't feel as though I've seen anything new but my opinion is only one voice.
    test