silk road shut down by fbi.

Discussion in 'Audio Emcee Hook Ups' started by quotive, Oct 2, 2013.

1. Blackanese

Blackanese BlackaneseCantRap.com

Lmao at hiring a hitman online, no credentials needed?

Nigga sent over the first 40 racks like nothing

He got trolled to the fullest and getting locked up
    • +Rep +Rep x 1
    test
  2. Jammin' Jobus

Jammin' Jobus S A D B O Y S

These are hitman.

They don't have yelp pages.
    test
  3. SiegeSupreme

SiegeSupreme Well-Known Member

Ya'll niggas stupid sayin yall would fuck him over like he couldnt hire REAL hitmen.

Believe me, he could.
    test
  4. Detroit

Detroit The d is silent

I
    If he could've he would've they don't grow on trees he's a nerd he had no ties to the underworld but some computer savy drug dealers he middle manned deals for online

That's why dudes talking about him moving to extradite free countries and funneling money and shit sound crazy he had no plugs to the underworld
    test
  5. Detroit

Detroit The d is silent

The tax high on it I got a plug on some straight drop no kayo
    test
  6. Detroit

Detroit The d is silent

Lol I've seen this happen too much on tv I wouldn't believe pics either

He wasn't built for this
    test
  7. SiegeSupreme

Lol wtf are you talking about? No ties to the underworld? You're high bruh.

And if you dont think he couldve actually got you got then you're retarded and have obviously never been on the SR.

Someone in this thread said he was sitting on 80 million bitcoins. That's almost 10 billion dollars bro. Nigga could literally pay 100 mil to have you killed and not flinched. You really think NO ONE on that site buying military grade weapons and Columbian cocaine and shit wouldnt kill you for a couple stacks? Lol. I know niggas who would kill you and your whole family for that much bruh...and I'm not connected to shit
    test
  8. Detroit

Detroit The d is silent

He got caught as soon as he tried to put out a nerd hit and u keep talking about his money ?

Alright bruh this post right here is how I know u don't know what the fuck u talking about conversation overview
    test
  9. SiegeSupreme

Yes he got caught the one time he tried to put out a hit. He got set up, cool. But you're acting like you'd just steal the niggas 80,000 like he couldnt ACTUALLY have you killed. You're fuckin delusional bro.

I gurantee there are 10 niggas on your block who would kill you tonight if dude paid enough. And with 10 billion dollars, he could pay enough.

But the fact is he could find ACTUAL hitmen if he wanted to. Aint shit you couldnt find on the SR (selling hits was illegal on the website, but you could still find them). And I know what I'm talking about because I've actually been on SR, and I'm positive that you haven't.

Did you know that he ran another site called "Armory" who's purpose was to sell weapons and hits. And he couldnt find a hitman?

Lol YOU obviously don't know what the fuck you're talking about
    test
  10. Detroit

Detroit The d is silent

If it was so easy and these dudes were supposedly selling hits on the armory why didn't he just find the guy with the most positive feedback on there to do the hit?

Again u have no idea wtf u are talking about most ppl period who try to arrange hits get got or they fucking with the police

U don't know anyone who does that kind of shit personally I do man fuck out of here u keep talking about some make believe ass "but he has money!" Bullshit
    test
  11. Detroit

Detroit The d is silent

And if u come around my hood asking for hits to be done and u got cash money u gonna be the one that gets hit
    test
  12. Blackanese

Blackanese BlackaneseCantRap.com

The thing is he did TRY TO ACTUALLY have someone killed, and THE FACT that he could've BUT didn't and now he's fucked

This coulda woulda shoulda game is irrelevant

Dude sent 40 racks then after seeing fake pics sent 40 more racks

Just looking at how this played out he obviously wasn't that smart
    test
  13. Ray Donovan

Ray Donovan laughin at you lames

you can't tell siege nothing. he's the delusional idiot who thinks he's smarter than everyone he's ever met, and smarter than some kid who graduated with his masters at 16

:funny::funny::funny:
    test
  14. Definit

Definit Based.

He had $80million worth in bitcoins...(only 21 million bitcoins can be mined and it will take till the year 2140 to reach that mark as difficulty rises along with blocks being split every few years or so, btw) still a shit ton, but your math is just wrong there. If he were to sell now it would take him years to transfer due to the banks red flags in currency, per day there is only so much you can add in your account with transfers.

all Silk Road did was just make bitcoins more credible too, woo... lol. It dropped from 143 to 109, and its already back up to 137 and rising. All I see from this is profits and gains.

Being an early adopter with bitcoin mining, and trading when it was sub $2 and flipping at $250 etc... and watching it rise to these values... is unimaginable though.
    test
  15. Detroit

Detroit The d is silent

Siege let dude fuck I'm convinced of it
    test
  16. Ray Donovan

Ray Donovan laughin at you lames

lol

siege thinks he's smarter than christopher hirata and values progressivism, i.e. would let dude gape that asshole cause YOLO
    test
  17. SiegeSupreme

Just because you've never met a nigga as smart as me I'm delusional? I already shit on your logic in the last thread, you back for more?

Donovan obviously intimidated by my all-around superior intelligence. It's cool tho broski. I'll send you last years copy of Mensa Magazine. You can feel smart too :arsyeah:
    test
  18. Cire

Cire The Peoples Champion

he choulda just gone to a gangbanger....Some LK, some Vice Lord, anybody..

offered em like 100 K and they woulda done it....niggas trynna hire hitmen online
    • +Rep +Rep x 1
    test
  19. SiegeSupreme

This is exactly what I'm saying though. Dude is obviously rich enough that he can burn 80,000 without thinking too much about it. Every other nigga here woulda drove all the way down to the morgue to confirm the body before they burnt 80k like that. The fact that he wasnt smart enough to pull it off properly the first time doesn't mean that he couldnt get you iced.

Niggas watching LeBron shoot jumpshots and think just because he missed the first shot he can't make a three.
    test
  20. J o o k

J o o k Win your battles before they’ve even been fought.

:funny:

nigguhs trying to get too sophisticated and forget about good old fashioned hits.
    test