Signs that you're falling OUT of love

Discussion in 'Ladies Lounge' started by mr.rip, Dec 9, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mr.rip

mr.rip New Member

thats real talk right there baby girl. i wish more women would think like that
    test
  2. ~MsLadyGH~

~MsLadyGH~ New Member

It takes somethin big to make you think...alright fuck this, I'm done.

Relationships can be over for a long time and we drag them on. If your not happy, then you'll never be happy in the same situation. So change it or shut up lol
    test
  3. what I find interesting is that the notion of 'romantic love' hasnt even been around that long, yet we all think we know it so well. Love this thing we fall in as if fallen under a spell--love so easily fallen out of. A person in one moment can decide 'ok, im not in love now, cya', and thats that. Love is so tempremental, no wonder we are often cynical about marriage lasting and people going off with other people.Feelings fluctuate, and so does love. But what is love, does anyone know?
    test
  4. mr.rip

mr.rip New Member

Love this thing we fall in as if fallen under a spell--love so easily fallen out of. A person in one moment can decide 'ok, im not in love now, cya', and thats that. Love is so tempremental, no wonder we are often cynical about marriage lasting and people going off with other people.Feelings fluctuate, and so does love. But what is love, does anyone know?

goddamn this is fly as hell not to get off the subject that hot right there lol
    test
  5. ~MsLadyGH~

~MsLadyGH~ New Member

Deep...

Not to disagree but I don't really think it's that sudden (falling out of love).....resentment is real shit, that feeling of resentment can take over you and you just be like Damn I hate this person.
    test
  6. Yes resentment can be a big breaker, and so can losing respect for someone.
    I remember a woman telling me she lost respect for her partner after he asked her to do him with her dildo. She left soon after.

But maybe respect and resentment are intertwined. I think love can be fallen out of easily, because love afterall, is often fallen into quite easily. Infatuation can take hold, and often before people have had a moment to catch their breath and ask themselves "am I in love?", they have left for greener pastures. Often when people are asked, "how do I know when Im in love?" They get the reply, "You will just know". If this is true, tommorow, you may get that random irrational feeling for someone else, and then what will you do?

It seems hard given the nature of how we imagine love to be and work, to be able to say for sure whether we will fall deeper for someone else tommorow or not. Love empowers us, it builds our self esteem, and confidence, and eveyone likes to feel needed, but the same love that is given to us from someone else with such abandon into our safe keeping, is sometimes too much to be entrusted upon us, because sometimes we throw love away, and sometimes just on the whim of new 'love'. Love can be destructive too, not the unconditional love from parents or from a sibling, but romantic love. Have you ever seen an abandoned lover whose earth shattered and left her sobbing in the shadowing? I have. Love can leave us in ruins, aswell as put us on paths to our own self-actualisation.
    test
  7. ~MsLadyGH~

~MsLadyGH~ New Member

That's Deep shit....especially the part about self esteem...wow. Good stuffs.
    test
  8. mr.rip

mr.rip New Member

THATS REAL TALK RIGHT?
    test
  9. ~MsLadyGH~

~MsLadyGH~ New Member

Yea man..Real talk.....he's like some mysterious philosopher or some shit lol
    test
  10. mr.rip

mr.rip New Member

lol you talk like he KRS-1 HAHA
    test
  11. ~MsLadyGH~

~MsLadyGH~ New Member

Lmao....naw he's just real deep haha
    test
  12. mr.rip

mr.rip New Member

haha that was to funny lol
    test
  13. LadyJay

LadyJay New Member

This is a great topic..one that I can relate to right now. I believe that when it stops being about "US" and start being just about "ME" or "YOU" then its time to let it go. Plus when the sex is good for only one of you then its over..
    test
  14. mr.rip

mr.rip New Member

I believe that when it stops being about "US" and start being just about "ME" or "YOU" then its time to let it go.

somes up this hold thread haha
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.