Sign the pac petition please

Discussion in 'Audio Emcee Hook Ups' started by MossBurn, Nov 4, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MossBurn

MossBurn Warbooks?!

http://www.o2deathrow.com/
    2pac aka Makaveli is the best rapper that ever lived. We must not sit here and allow his music to be pimped by his own mother. If yall aint here yet 2pac has a new album comin out in December and like 12 tracks is suppose to be exectutive produced by Eminem. Eminem is also suppose to rap next to Pac on a track so is 50 cent, Obie Trice, Lloyd Banks, and probably more of the Aftermath Interscope Camp. That is fucced up if you ask me and my ~~~~~z who loved Pac. There was a petition started a few days ago at http://www.o2deathrow.com/ and its been gettin over 1000 signatures a day. The petition is the most active on the site. What we want is for Pac's music to be released as he wanted it released with ~~~~~z he actually fucced with like Outlawz, Bone Thugz, Treach, Kurupt, Daz, Nate Dogg, Snoop, Johnny J, Hurt Em Badd.

People know this shit is fucced up yall know how would yall Eminem stans feel if Eminem died and they kept releasin Eminem albums with Benzino, and Murder Inc collabs on it with Moby singin. Or how would 50 cent feel if he died and they had a Ja Rule/ 50 cent cd made. thats fucced up. Eminem and 50 cent aint even on the same level as Pac and never will be they aint shit to me.
    test
  2. EmceeGoddess

EmceeGoddess Disgruntled Man

what a moron
    test
  3. Milli Monotone

Milli Monotone Mr. Like I Give A

Ive heard 3 tracks from that upcomin album

2 i know were produced by em cause they had the exact wack ass string, drum and scratches every 4 bars

they all sucked

eminem should be banned from producing / remixing
    test
  4. EmceeGoddess

tupacs old songs should never get released anyway. they all suck. most overrated rapper ever.
    test
  5. twelvetwentysix

twelvetwentysix New Member

I am not signing this piece of garbage petition for several reasons. #1 - If Suge Knight can pimp 2pac for 3 post mortom LPs then why cant his own mother ?

#2 - When Suge did it 100% of the profits went to Suge Knight and Death Row atleast a portion of these proceeds go to the Tupac Foundation.

#3 - So what if Eminem and 50 Cent are on some of the tracks , whos to say 2Pac would not have done tracks w / these people ? None of the people who are featured on this LP have had any kind of beef w / 2pac aside from maybe Dre and Dre is niether rapping nor producing.

The bottom line is black people are mad because Eminem is white , period. Do not try and cover your racist stance w / " please stop pimping 2pac music " , have some balls w / it.
    test
  6. Milli Monotone

OBie , banks , buck and jada are also on the album

now tell me why the people pac recorded the tracks with should have their verses erased just so eminem can showcase his roster along with his wack beats

why is everythin always turned into a race issue?

maybe we dont want eminem producing it because he didnt originally produce it... did u ever think of that? im sorry if jonny J isnt a big enough name for u but he originally produced the tracks cause 2PAC WANTED HIM TO...and thats the version that should be released

its respect issue...not race
    test
  7. EmceeGoddess

what the fuck is a petition gonna do? haha nothing at all.
    test
  8. Milli Monotone

no shit...theres a dozen of these petitions and they dont mean a damn thing
    test
  9. EmceeGoddess

first smart thing you've ever said.
    test
  10. MossBurn

MossBurn Warbooks?!

1# ur a eminem/aftermath/shady/gunit/stan dickrider.

2#ur a eminem/aftermath/shady/gunit/stan dickrider

3#ur a eminem/aftermath/shady/gunit/stan dickrider
    test
  11. MossBurn

MossBurn Warbooks?!

Noone gies a shit about eminem lil white ass.

Dam quit bringin that race shit up.

i know he has skills and shit.

Yall give the fucker way to much credit.

Jonny j's production shit all over eminem production.

All of eminem beats sound the same,
    materfact he bit a peacve of dre's style.

Why erase classic verse and put new shitty verse over them.

Them collabos verses were recorded back in the era when hip hop was in its finest hours.
    test
  12. Wargasms

Wargasms Neva 2 Old 2 Bust Rhymez

any petition of a few hundred thousand signatures will be counteracted by the $ of a million sales each time somebody digs up Tupac's corpse for a new LP.
    test
  13. Synopsis

Synopsis New Member

theres an easier way to do this. DONT BUY THE RECORD!! If no one bought it, she wouldn't put anymore out!
    test
  14. The Militant

The Militant New Member

eminem makes shit beats. end of.

im not buying any 2pac shit now. tupac is not gonna get any money now that hes passed. and its only fucking up his legacy.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.