[SIGN-INS] Week Fourteen Sign In/Outs

Discussion in 'The Rapmusic Storytelling/Topical League' started by Quriosity, May 4, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TheReturn

TheReturn Life of the Party

Still didn't say that it was you up front, just like Vern, just like Baron, neither of which got to combine records.
    test
  2. J o o k

J o o k Guest

The Republican Party in the building.
    test
  3. TheReturn

On that note, I wish you could have seen Nimrod's hopes crumbling over the past few weeks as he slowly realizes that Obama stands no chance in the general election. It was beautiful.
    test
  4. J o o k

J o o k Guest

Lmao all you have to do is keep Nimrod predicting.

If he predicts Obama, Obama will fail. This kid is has like 6% accuracy in predictions. He's cursed lol.
    test
  5. Quriosity

Quriosity Moderator

nigga please, you can take this league and stick it up ya ass for all i care

what i say has gone for the entire season, you left me out to dry and therefore i was in charge, you've just recently resurfaced as the rest of your aliases and now you want to call the shots

like i said, you can have it really

but i am being fair, if poe signed in as 4-1 he would be denied being that he admitted that pent was on his name for 5 weeks, that's all i have to go by and therefore that's my decision, pent also claimed that he had 3 recycled verses, so unless proven otherwise then that's all i have to go by

therefore it would only be fair to reinstate the 4-1 as his record, but denying him 2 wins due to recycling which would make him 2-3

if he can prove that he meant in the champ match, then he'd still be 4-1, or if poe can prove that he didnt use his name which he already admittedly said that he did, the the record would be poe's

and vern can use either record, just as i can sign back in with my eye-rime record of 15-2, but vern cant COMBINE his vern record with his vada record, that is the definition of COMBINING RECORDS, in which case pent is not combining records, but using the same record under a different name
    test
  6. J o o k

J o o k Guest

I don't put things in my ass. What foul language. Try not to call me nigga if you're able to do so.

The rest is pretty much clear. Whatever you want to go down will obviously go down.

Not that EVERYONE else beside you has said something different about this situation.

But there you go champ. Take it easy.
    test
  7. Quriosity

Quriosity Moderator

your opinion is completely bias

you dont want pent in the league because you dont like him, simple as that, so you say him using the record under pent up is COMBINING RECORDS, which is ignorant for lack of better term, combining records by definition would be adding two different records together, like say you went 4-1 under one name and 3-0 under the other, combining records would be signing in as 7-1 which is obviously not allowed

but that's your only argument, you, TR, and whoever the fuck else has something to say, that's it besides the fact that you dont like him, other than that links have proven that poe said he was in for 5 weeks and that Pent said he recycled 3 verses

so i dont get your point, you or anyone else BESIDE me

lol, but again, the underlying message is this, i no longer give a fuck, you talkin bout im being egotistical and what not, so make your call and take the league back

doesnt matter to me really, my daughter will be here shortly and i have no time for the immaturity surrounding this league
    test
  8. Quriosity

Quriosity Moderator

you've all been extremely aggravating all day

i'll be back to post tomorrow
    test
  9. J o o k

J o o k Guest

It's not about all that. There is a disagreement. So what?

Not the first, won't be the last.

I said nothing about combining anything.

What I stated is there was no proof that he wrote every single verse. He should have to prove he did. We should not have to prove he didn't. That's my argument.

Me taking back the league is ridiculous. You're doing a good job here. Like I said before it's a disagreement. So what?
    test
  10. TheReturn

Exactly, like 4-0 and 0-1.

And for the record, I don't have a problem with Pent like everyone else does, I was just calling it the way I saw it.
    test
  11. Pent uP

Pent uP I'd Like to Fight Ten Men

I'm curious as to how one signs into the champ match
    test
  12. Got Life?

Got Life? Resident Megalomaniac

Q...in essence he is combining records...he's combining 0-0 as Pent uP with 4-1 as Poetickz...

what's funnier though is that this scrub who just tries to waste your time accomplished just that as this thread is about 60 posts longer than it ever needed to be.
    test
  13. Pent uP

I wasn't tryna waste anyones time this time around, hence why I signed in for one week

This whole thing is everyone else wasting their own time
    test
  14. Lucifa

Lucifa Viva La Eva

^ pretty much ..

I still think just for overall fairness it should be a 0-0 scenario .. as all Pent will be doing next week is looking to stop his opponent obtaining a win .. doesn't seem to want the record for a play-off challenge or anything .. and if he's going to show .. then I'm all for the sign in ..

the record issue has been blown out of proportion .. I don't even think Pent cares whether it's 4-1 or 0-0 .. but there definitely is 'special circumstances' surrounding this one .. hence why people can make an argument for numerous records ..

someone needs to make a decision .. and as it has been all season .. that decision should fall on Q's shoulders .. with his decision being final ..
    test
  15. Got Life?

0-1...

wooh.
    test
  16. Pent uP

basically

if im lucky ill stop someone from winning lol
    test
  17. Mound 10

Mound 10 At peace

Lol here I am about to post my verse early (so I thought) and I find that the due dates are on Thursdays.

When I was last in it was Fridays.

Oh well, your bad.

I'll be back the week before play offs.
    test
  18. Got Life?

it was always thursdays...only during the playoffs was it fridays.
    test
  19. Mound 10

Mound 10 At peace

Oh that's what I last recall, haven't been in since the play offs.

My bad then huh?
    test
  20. Got Life?

it happens.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.