[SIGN IN/OUT]Sign in/out for week 11.

Discussion in 'Rapmusic.com Battle League' started by xX_NASTY_Xx, Jun 22, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Baron Mynd

Baron Mynd Swaggersaurus Rex

WTF @ Vaskez, Chin, and Dough signing out.

Stay the fuck in man...

Also, not vouching the guy above me. Glue sounds cool though, so I'll say yes to him.
    test
  2. Silentt L

Silentt L Registered Deity

i think i signed out too.
    test
  3. Diso.

Diso. New Member

some1 vouch for me :)
    test
  4. Silentt L

i vouch for glue.
    test
  5. Don Dotta

Don Dotta New Member

lmao,i come to drop my verse and the shit was closed..no warning nothing..you coulda said like dotta got until midnight to drop or something..lol..no big deal tho..keep me in this..
    test
  6. xX_NASTY_Xx

xX_NASTY_Xx Guest

a warning? Lmao u serious? Ur battle was closed after midnight.... Its midnight eastern time not midnight where ever dotta is
    test
  7. .Nightmare.

.Nightmare. Bibbity boppity boopity..

ayo im readin some of this and i really hope i dont need someone to vouch for me.

i post on time.
    i vote.
    i contribute.

what more do ya need?

pz

p.s. im a 01 head. dont fuck around.
    test
  8. Oneduh

Oneduh Guest

test
  9. DaTrusHurtz

DaTrusHurtz Member

I guess I'll vouch for Diso cuz this is like the 3rd or 4th straight week he's tried to sign in
    test
  10. criticize

criticize New Member

hey man sign me up for this. there will be a few heads who can vouch for me from rapflava.
    never battled here, but rusty and my home is dead so need to hit up a league.

get me in NEXT WEEK!! dont dog me.
    test
  11. Silentt L

sounds shaky. i wouldn't trust him.
    test
  12. criticize

criticize New Member

search my ass, homie.

let a brother eat man.

iv run the rf league for like 12 weeks. hw belt holder 3 or 4x, hw tournament winner, league belt holder for like 7 weeks straight. ex mod you name it, iv done it before you and better than you. and i only been on the internet since 02. you know whats up.

also search me under samilace on pokerstars on shark scope's sit and go poker statistics. im rich bitch! il battle you for money. got a paypal account, holla at me, lets do this.
    test
  13. xX_NASTY_Xx

xX_NASTY_Xx Guest

LOL@ I'll battle u for money
    test
  14. criticize

criticize New Member

you know you gota let me in nasty, i used to be dope, but have only written 5 bars in the last 6 months, so need to get my creative edge back should only take a couple of weeks. as i have skills for days.
    anyone can battle me for money, open invitation.

i propose that if i no show this week, never let me in the league again. thats how legit i am.
    test
  15. Silentt L

"search my ass homie"

you've ran some shitty league, that i wouldn't bother to touch. now youre ready to challenge magus to a internet textrap battle for money?

lol. no thanks kid. but if you can get your weight up. mfamous is hungry. quite literally. he could use the money his family looks like katrina victims that get picked on by other katrina victims.
    test
  16. Silentt L

shitty people always have gimmicks.
    test
  17. Beyond..

Beyond.. New Member

Vouch for Crit.
    test
  18. criticize

criticize New Member

gimmick:a concealed, usually devious aspect or feature of something, as a plan or deal.

nice try.
    ok man, im going to cut you some slack, because you obv dont know what your talking about, but thats cool, you should have just said that. no need for you to go speaking on leagues you know nothing about and appearing ignorant, just say you dont know about rapflava's league when i ran it, and end the story there.
    back in 05 when i ran the league rapflava had some of the best text writters you will see, kids that would still hold weight with the verses of 08 3 years beyond them. the site is dead now it still has some dope writers but not nearly enough, but people like beyond and plot would flame 90% of this league with ease after adapting to the style change as you seen last week. and thats why im here.

i like the way you quickly reflected my invitation onto magnus and bannaz and cool joe from round the corner who ghosts writes occasionaly. i guess you dont want it.
    you aint ever seen 1 bar i posted, im sure you will this week. i duno man, even most grown net heads, have far better things to do than try and hate on someone that have never seen or heard of before, i guess your the exception. keep it up.
    test
  19. Silentt L

all that typing. you've got to suck.
    test
  20. criticize

criticize New Member

a text writer with a dislike of typing. you've got to be dope.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.