sign in for week 5

Discussion in 'The Rapmusic Storytelling/Topical League' started by J o o k, Oct 7, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. S. Issue

S. Issue Who?

yeh, but my soul?uest period was pretty rough. i was working two jobs, going to uni, and still trying to do music. now ive cut back on the jobs, dropped some of my class load. so hopefully i will be more consistent.
    test
  2. Resolute God

Resolute God Kingdom Come, You Ready?

test
  3. Robin Banks!

Robin Banks! The All American Ape

In it to win it.

100-0
    test
  4. LokStok

LokStok Fuck that LokStrok cunt

Sign me out .. blah to this shit ..

I joined cos I wanted to get back into writing a bit .. and the only leagues I've felt worth being in are the RM ones ..

But when your vote is classed as dickriding or untrue based on the simple fact that some dude is from a nearby area is bullshit ..

I'd never heard of (or remember anyway) Baron Mind .. and the only reason we found out we were fairly local was due to the quote in my sig .. never spoke to him before joining the league or in any form of communication off the forum itself ..

I'm 27 .. not some little 16 yr old looking for net fame and RM acceptance .. I have my own mind .. not influenced to vote for anyone just cos they voted for me .. and vice versa never look for someone to vote for me after I've voted for them .. check all my fucking votes compared to votes for/against me .. there is no pattern buster ..

I broke down my votes .. and as for that nah-son's comeback of how I mustn't have read it cos of some mother shit .. is talking out his arse .. I read the lot .. or how the fuck would I have known the story and the things I stated in my breakdown? ..

and I'm 1 of 3 people who voted for Resolute God in that battle .. are they cock munching fag voters too? .. bullshit kids .. bullshit ..

I want an apology for these things that are being aimed at me .. or fuck it .. it's not worth it ..
    test
  5. J o o k

J o o k Guest

edit

just go look what you wrote my man, then read the story, snd see why it's so obvious.
    test
  6. LokStok

it's obvious that I'm not alone in thinkin Resolute just had a better overall piece .. that is all that is obvious buddy ...

it's one line that I 'missed' that threw the story for me .. and I've just acknowledged that .. but it still doesn't affect my outcome of the vote .. nah-son's verse was good but it was the final stretch that made it so .. the build up didn't appeal to me on anything outside of the mechanics ..
    test
  7. J o o k

J o o k Guest

it was never at question who won, I myself havent voted but I think baron edged it.

read what I posted in the thread.
    test
  8. LokStok

but you're still DQ'ing it on the back of some "they live in a pretty local area" dickriding shit .. that don't stand with me Jook .. because I've stated that I confused myself by not catching that 1 line 100% .. but it still wasn't enough of a factor to know this woman wasn't gold digging .. just killing .. to alter how I saw it ..

I've enjoyed this league .. I've tried to be as active in it as I can .. and in all fairness .. although I post in the Alley/Hookups/Game Zone .. this league is the only reason I'm posting on the forum at any kind of consistent rate ..

but when I'm suddenly labelled as someone that is so weak of character that I can't vote against someone that I'm apparently "friends" with .. and tarnished with some dickriding brush .. then blah ..

infact I've conversed with yourself and Q .. and even Got Life? .. A LOT more than I have with Baron .. so that's just stupidity ..
    test
  9. J o o k

J o o k Guest

Like duke said, it wasn't one line, it was about 10-15, and those were at the start.
    test
  10. J o o k

J o o k Guest

Fuck the dickriding statement.

That is subjective, the point is you didn't read and busted yourself out.
    test
  11. LokStok

now who's not reading shit? ..

it was that one line .. because all that intro was talking about her mum .. then it states that she's just like her mum .. (as I said in that thread) .. I just didn't notice that she hadn't married herself .. and as stated (in that thread again) .. that simple fact still didn't add anything that would change my opinion ..

but at the end of the day .. I'm getting bored with defending myself .. I know my vote was 100% true to how I saw it .. had nothing to do with Baron living in the UK .. and wasn't simply swayed by the fact I THOUGHT the story had lost it's plot slightly ..
    test
  12. J o o k

J o o k Guest

at the end of the day... my favorite saying.
    test
  13. LokStok

at the end of the day .. I don't care about GL? giving me some neg rep shit w/e it is ..

at the end of the day .. I'm going to accept the half hearted apology you made in that thread .. and will stay in the league ..

at the end of the day .. I'm here to just kick off dust with my writing .. not make friends or enemies in cyberspace ..
    test
  14. Got Life?

Got Life? Resident Megalomaniac

lol...i'm buzzed...but that's to funny that I gave you negative rep.
    test
  15. LokStok

I only noticed cos you're the only person when I go into my User CP that has some comment there ..
    test
  16. Quriosity

Quriosity Moderator

lok, chill

you're a good competitor and we want you to stay around
    i missed the entire incident and i havent read your vote or nah son's verse, but who cares, your vote doesnt count this week, but move on, there's no love lost

you're a candidate for herb of the week for signing out, stay and fight like a man, if you say you're here to write then write and dont worry about nah son
    test
  17. J o o k

J o o k Guest

Lo said he's staying in, it's all good, at the end of the day we as mods must act on complaints, and this one was suspect, whether or not you read, skimmed, etc. I bet we all skim unknowingly and out of a hundred battles we might miss a crucial storyline, this time around you were just called out on it. The dickriding statement was definitely overboard and subjective, it should have only been about the evidence presented, and no other accusations should have been made.
    test
  18. Got Life?

^ that's the first and only time you'll ever hear a retracted statement like that from an officer of the law.
    test
  19. J o o k

J o o k Guest

lol this guy
    test
  20. Got Life?

lol Jook you know it's true.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.