sign in for week 5

Discussion in 'The Rapmusic Storytelling/Topical League' started by J o o k, Oct 7, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. J o o k

J o o k Guest

sign in, or bitch out

Signed in

furl

Me$$y One
    test
  2. J o o k

J o o k Guest

signing my life away ..

in
    test
  3. Got Life?

Got Life? Resident Megalomaniac

ha...pussy...
    test
  4. J o o k

J o o k Guest

pussy? well being I beat you two or three times, you are tranny converted ball flaps of a pussy.
    test
  5. Got Life?

eh...you beat me once jook...we'll see what's really hood the 2nd time around
    test
  6. J o o k

J o o k Guest

memory lapse? yes or selective memory. once in a 3-way where u didn't get a single vote against me and raped in the tourny where u again didn't receive a single vote and I know there is one more. you know I am god of this shit stop fronting.
    test
  7. Got Life?

Jook you know damn well what went down in that Tourney...and in the 3-way where you beat me...you happened to win with the verse of the year...so it's not like you beat me on some "Got Life? is a joke typa shit"...lets not play ourselves...the hype is cute for the kids, but homie don't play that...
    test
  8. Cane

Cane New Member

who would you beat? seriously? when you signed in, ambiens stock plummeted and readers everywhere would wake up with their computer in sleep mode
    test
  9. Got Life?

lol...cane you've won 1 battle in the RSTL...i've got over 40 wins and a title to my name...your about as relevant as a nickel bag in the scheme of worldwide drug trafficing.
    test
  10. Got Life?

btw...ya'll should still sticky the archives, even though we're not going by old records, you shouldn't let the archives disappear.
    test
  11. Cane

Cane New Member

i don't care about how many wins you like to claim you have.

your verses are fucking snoozefests. my feedback already looks better than any horse fuckery you've put in the 'submit reply' box, lard tits
    test
  12. Got Life?

lol @ claim to have...son prove something beyond your irrelevant opinion...cause an opinion's like an asshole...everyone has one...you're a child.
    test
  13. Cane

Cane New Member

some no namer is asking me to prove something

lmao
    test
  14. Got Life?

from this point I have you on ignore, I can no longer see anything you type...you're a child and I don't care to acknowledge your presence any further.
    test
  15. Cane

Cane New Member

then you should've never opened your mouth kiddo
    test
  16. J o o k

J o o k Guest

lmao man yall dudes are crazy.

got life? you started being disrespectful first with the pussy comment. so of course I don't let shit slide, got bust the balls back. at the end of the day its all fun and shit talking.

lol @ cane getting heavy though.. boy he sonned double ml.. double aint easy to son..

good beef right here.
    test
  17. Cane

Cane New Member

ya i don't know if anyone's owned anyone as badly as i owned double in that topic. buddy straight up was just scared to show me his fantasy football profile link afte rhe talked shit about it. it was great.
    test
  18. Quriosity

Quriosity Moderator

they're still stickeyed dumbass
    test
  19. Got Life?

The only things stickied are "the rules", "the lounge", "the mag", "the topics", and the "sign ins"

but thanks for giving that a go...and since when is double ml credible in topicals jook?

That's like me sitting here bragging i've ko'd hellrzah 6 times...that shit is pathetic...
    test
  20. Quriosity

Quriosity Moderator

^check the other rstl forum out dumbass

lol,

why on earth would i say it was still stickeyed if it werent still stickeyed?
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.