sigh.... ok lets now talkmabouxt jailbreaking the PS3

Discussion in 'Game Zone' started by Radium, Jan 20, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Radium

Radium f k

ok so i realize that this is out. yet i have no real idea where to start. i have only just started and eventually i am going to sort through enough of google to get the information i need. however, anyone, please add to this thread as i am going to do so shortly when i get everything going. please possibly sticky this too. and please add to this discussion if you can post something that can help or explain what you did to get this going.
    test
  2. TsirhCitna

TsirhCitna New Member

test
  3. Radium

Radium f k

tsirh i am having a unique problem i was wondering can you give any information on. i googled for it an found nothing remotely close to what i am getting

so

from ofw 3.55 i got the geohot cfw but realized there is no backup manager for it. i then went back to the ofw 3.55 and tried to switch to the kmeaw cfw since it does have a backup manager

whats strange is that i can install it fine and the ps3 recognizes it perfectly...

but the install package folders dont show up on the xmb

do you (or anybody) have any idea why that is

please help
    test
  4. TsirhCitna

TsirhCitna New Member

i'm not understanding. why do you want to see the package folders after you've already installed it? the ps3 hides several files and folders from you on purpose, no matter what firmware you have.

also, why not just use Gaia Manager? it's getting the most support right now.

[​IMG]
    test
  5. OurSin

OurSin lol @ equality

Well sony is trying to Subpoena Google/youtube/twitter ect to hand over private info and IP address of ANYBODY who even searches or watches videos about this.

honestly not for piracy of games, but shit like that makes me say fuck sony. harrassing people for just looking up the info? gtfoh
    test
  6. Radium

Radium f k

yo ive been using multiman and using an ftp to transfer the games to the ps3 hdd

but none of the games ive been dropping into the ps3 play. they are recognized within multiman but never run.

theres a new multiman out and ive been thinking about trying that or gaia manager. for my psp some of the games would not run until i installed a different iso loader so im hoping that multiman just sucks and has no compatibility.

that news about sony is hella amazingly gay
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.