Sifu

Discussion in 'Overtime: Off-Topic Discussion' started by MCPamflit, Jun 4, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MCPamflit

MCPamflit New Member

Easy Breddah

Just wondering what made you head to the states, and how long ago did u leave the yooks
    did you find it tough to get a visa and are u gonna get citizenship one day, Its a bloody nightmare trying to get in for a holiday let alone on the day to day

Also just wondering what sifu means, nahmean

safe safe
    test
  2. TsirhCitna

TsirhCitna New Member

test
  3. rodney1

rodney1 New Member

I am also curious as to how you ended up in the states.
    test
  4. SiFu

SiFu Burning Down Babylon!

Yoooooo.....you tryna chat me up or suttin??? lol

Sifu means Master....watch a kung-fu movie bruv!! lol

But nah seriously I moved to NY in 96...got a student visa and went to hofstra for a year, then moved to west coast in 97 on the same student visa....I then left and went back UK for ayear then moved to mexico city for a year and a half....while I was applying for another student visa....got that visa and headed to America like 2000/01 or something....studied got a degree then went back UK for like 10months while I applied for an e2 visa which means you have to run a company....so I ran a company for like 3 or 4yrs then that visa wasnt leading to a green card so I had to get another visa like a work permit, and then get a job and have the work apply for a change of status for me....which they did in like 06...and thats where Im at...on a work visa waiting for green card approval....they said shit gonna take like another 4yrs!!! but Im getting married to an american girl and she having my baby so Ill get it way before that now lol

For holiday is easy unless they changed it....cant you just use the green visa waiver form they give you?? I cant use that coz I been deported twice but those are different stories lol

PEACE
    test
  5. MCPamflit

MCPamflit New Member

ever so sorry dear chap
    test
  6. reznick

reznick New Member

yo sifu you see nthe bruce lee interview on WSHH? That shit was fuckin fresh!

Fuck all the bullshit, put any human being in front of Bruce Lee, and they are FUCKED

He was the master of the human body and physics
    test
  7. MCPamflit

MCPamflit New Member

innit, i thought if i sent you a private message that would of been even stranger

just interested, is all
    test
  8. reznick

reznick New Member

dont listen to trisha

sometimes he plays too many video games it messes with his brain
    test
  9. SiFu

what docu?? the one on the oneinch punch?? or just one of the other million they've made about him?? lol

The dude is my hero lol actually my three heros are Bruce, Bob and Richard (pryor)....

PEACE
    test
  10. MCPamflit

MCPamflit New Member

what countries bettererererer
    test
  11. TsirhCitna

TsirhCitna New Member

[youtube]USlnfTGlhXc[/youtube]

bruce's grasp on philosophy is lethal tbh
    test
  12. MCPamflit

MCPamflit New Member

geldof or backland?
    test
  13. SiFu

man if you watch that whole bruce interview its so revealing...when the dude asks him if he would rather be remembered as an actor or martial artist and bruce says BOTH like the confidence of the man was amazing....

That water reference was my fav until I found out he stole it :( bigups to Musashi and the Book of Five Rings!

PEACE
    test
  14. SiFu

lol Marley....

The best country would be Canada...I've heard its the perfect balance between the two lol

PEACE
    test
  15. Chrismoke

Chrismoke Banality Factory

How'd you get deported twice that's some shit haha. and wait they let you come back? What the hell. America, Cmon Son.

jk.. what happened? you got caught dealing in illegal hand springs?
    test
  16. Chrismoke

test
  17. SiFu

lol nah just studying without a visa....they sent me back home I got a visa and was back in the country in time for classes within a week lol the 2nd time was coz I tried to enter on the green visa waiver but apparently once you been deported or rather 'refused entry' (there's a difference I say deported coz it sounds harder and makes me seem more gangsta lol) u cant use the visa waiver program so they sent me home to get a visitors visa which I did within a few weeks and was back in the country.....

Funny story....so I'm sitting in immigration waiting to be interrogated and they got this Jamacian dude in there....they call him up and tell him they know his passport is fake and he denys it they keep on saying its fake and he keeps on denying it lol eventually they say to him that he can either keep proclaiming its real in which case they'll detain him put in him prision until he gets a court date and then he'll probably get sentenced to a few years OR he can admit its fake and they'll send him back to Yard lol he quickly admitted it.....

I asked for a phone call they threatened to shoot me lol and put on my record I showed 'violent tendencies' lol wankers!

PEACE
    test
  18. SiFu

Wait Ip Man 2 is already out!!!! YEEEEESSSSSSS I been waiting for it....

is it the prequel??? or one when he's in hongkong coz I heard it was a trilogy...the donnie yen one was fan fucking tastic (even tho it wasnt completely accurate!)...when he beats up the 10 karate dudes...WOOOOOOO lol

PEACE
    test
  19. Chrismoke

Damn what about all the weed he had shipped over ahead of time who picked it up?

That's just depressing.
    test
  20. Chrismoke

Ip Man 2 is after ip man 1, hes in hong kong and its about him going through hell to get "certified" as a master there. It's fucking awesome. Watch it nao.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.