Siege Feat. Kamikaze Lyricist - Level Were At

Discussion in 'Post Ya Audios & Videos Here! - feedback forum' started by KamikazeLyricist, Jul 27, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. KamikazeLyricist

KamikazeLyricist The Kamikaze Lyricist

test
  2. habeascorpus

habeascorpus The Future

beat is pretty dope...scratching isn't too impressive, i don't think they're real, not even serrato scratches

siege has a dope style, i like his voice, lyrics are decent, feather weight rhyme scheme seems played to me

kami sounds a little more comfortable and loose behind the mic, i think he shined on this

this was ok, short but sweet...maybe u should get a real dj to do scratches or write a hook

return the favor please, thanx
    http://board.rapmusic.com/post-ya-a...-produced-bestpaul-drop-links-drop-links.html
    test
  3. KamikazeLyricist

good looks on the feed man , I actually did the scratches wit a new cd mixer , my third track doin em lol , i'll get there lol imma get that link in a minute
    test
  4. KamikazeLyricist

test
  5. Boxhead

Boxhead Box Boogie

not bad not bad...my nigga in my group name is siege too...the ORIGINAL SIEGE you feel me!!! haha fuckin witcha...but yeah word...diggin the hook, always a sucker for scrathing, cuolda been a lil tighter but its dope...first verse is aight...could tighten up ya delivery in a few spots but nonetheless pretty solid...was diggin it better than the 2nd verse...2nd verse was aight...sounded a lil bit like some babbling after a while...jockin the shit outta eminem delivery and flow kinda, word up...you got talent n shit im just not feelin that kinda delivery, it was impressive back in the day but i just dont feel it...needa tighten up in a few spots...solid track like a 6....maybe 6.5/10....holla
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.