Shro!

Discussion in '420Lounge' started by Cigma, Jun 7, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Cigma

Cigma Maxwell's Demon

So I went to friend Danny Boy the other day cuz he told me had something I might enjoy. Lo and behold he produced this batch of pretty pot, that had lots of red hairs and crystals, but the kicker was that it came in all buds and was bright green. It smelled like some oooweee.

Immedietly I thought it was Dro. We smoked a phat blunt of the kill I had (which was some good ish), then we smoked a blunt of what he had. From the first hit there was a big difference. The hit was tasty and clean, with a citrus hint. After we finished I was pretty blown. I asked him what kinda Dro it was and he laughed, and told me it was just regular kill. Well not regular kill... but not hydro.

I was like damn... this is some baby dro then, laughing, this shit hits like it wants to be dro. Hence 'shro.' My boy liked the term 'baby.' I asked him how much for some baby and he said he was selling it for 40 a half and peeps were buying it up. He hooked me up for 35. Defintely worth it. Smokes like dro, comes in buds... the high doesn't last as long but its definitely better than normal schwag, and more affordable than buying drowski.
    test
  2. SwiftCurrent

SwiftCurrent New Member

shit round here thats what typical weed is lol...good shit man
    test
  3. LDogg The King

LDogg The King The High Life

lol texas desset living fucker... up here we dont smoke nothin but dro
    test
  4. Sir Bustalot

Sir Bustalot I am Jesus

Speedy Creek? wow, i been there many, many times....
    test
  5. Cigma

Cigma Maxwell's Demon

LOL for real... we're so deprived! Mexican schwag still gets you blown though. [smokin]

But this shit is a helluva lot better. It's too expensive to have dro all the time when you blow 4-5 sweets a session. 2 sweets of Shro is like a sweet of dro so to me I'm just being cost effective ;).
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.